Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Madheart

Completing the triangle 🔺️😝😂

Teju 🤗 you are dazzling!💔

Congratulations! 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know why I m still watching this show😆.. 

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know what to think after this segment, he is giving all wrong signals to Dasha. If Shiva is not interested in Dasha then why is he willing to carry her, phew Dasha pushed him away at least that’s what it looks like anyway. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: seja

Hahah but seriously what prompted for all 3 to be on the same street and there were so many people why does Shiva have to go and help Dasha? And why does he have to take Dasha home? Doesn’t she live near Somnath Misthaan Bhandaar, am sure it’s not far from there unless this place is also one of Mami’s balconies 🤣

please don’t tell me he was being courteous really! He is never this courteous towards Raavi. 

If this bts is after mukti then dhara ka dhappar bhi shiva ko akal nayi diya. He is taking care of despo. Why 😡😡😡😡

Is she ur wife or fiancee. Shameless shiva . How low can u degreade u spineless. Petticoat chaap 3 acc to suman. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

The initial Post leap 50 episodes and KDice 😂😂😂😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Me too😆

But I have started watching lot of OTT content, thanks to my husband, he is saving me from PS clutches😆Moreover Saturday and Sunday are my busiest days, so will keep my mind off for sometime😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hahah but seriously what prompted for all 3 to be on the same street and there were so many people why does Shiva have to go and help Dasha? And why does he have to take Dasha home? Doesn’t she live near Somnath Misthaan Bhandaar, am sure it’s not far from there unless this place is also one of Mami’s balconies 🤣

please don’t tell me he was being courteous really! He is never this courteous towards Raavi. 

Heyyy!! 

It's is so refreshing to watch the new love triangle, why care of logic? 😂😂 

Okay sorry, its all just the random lack of creativity from the writers. 

Also, for sake of sanity, I don't watch PS 😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes he is courteous towards Disha for god knows why? He is always rude with Raavi.. before wedding.. after wedding… I would like to think that he considers he has a right on her and that is why his wild side is reserved only for Raavi… 

most of you want an NDE … honestly I don’t want an NDE … we already have plenty of them for Dhara… 

what I really want is Disha making Raavi cry… or being rude to Raavi which makes Raavi cry … and I hope that Shiva just lost it seeing her tears and then Disha will see the husband Shiva Pandya the one witnessed by Nishant today…that is something to watch… after this silent spectator Shiva that is the only redemption I want…

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Segment mein jo jhola le kr Chipkali nikli hai na ghar se uspr likha hai "Slow and Steady wins the race" 🤪

Isko bolo koi ki ye bakwas baaton pr dhyaan na de ye slow race krti reh jayegi Daayan Phast Phast Kaaki ke sath Shiva uda le jayegi! 🤣 

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Teju 🤗 you are dazzling!💔

Congratulations! 

Thank you Premzieee ❤❤

Got rid of the golden colour finally 😂😂