Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Gayu πŸ€—πŸ€—

I never had a chance to discuss and have fun during the first 2 seasons of this show i so loved. 

I had actually looked forward to interacting with like minded friends and fans during the 3rd season. I was aghast and awful at the crapfest they heaped on us... that i still feel terrible to have had no opportunity to discuss and enjoy here. All we did was rant from day 1 and for the past month i stopped watching also, only read Suta's WU; so had nothing to discuss πŸ˜’

Anyway... i shall definitely miss your fun posts and gifs you made and the laughs we had, even though it was for a short time.

We shall try and meet in another forum if you choose to risk watching another serial πŸ˜†

If you are in any other social media platform let me know. Am on twitter and instagram also. 

Thanks for the tag... best wishes πŸ‘β€οΈ

Viji 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pla dont mind me asking..what is OG cast?

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Vadivelu gifs are simply too good!!!! You took the cake!!!!! And the cupcakes!!

I have been extremely frustrated with the portrayal of the characters and the non existent storyline! And was hoping for the show to end ASAP!

But the BTS pics have me all feeling emotional!!

Wish the cast the very best!!!😘😘😘😘

Edited by Newbiewriter30 - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: havima

Girl you rock with my fav vadivelu. He gave more emotions in his gifs than the characters in this entire season

Heheh thank you 😁 omgee nice comparison πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: xmanisha

Multiple people from the OG cast saying β€œJaldi Milenge”. Praying that Durjoy Datta heard us begging for a decent script with the cast. I don’t want it if they can’t bring us the same essence as S1. 

But I don't think ShaRica will act after witnessing drama created by MYP especially Erica 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Gayu πŸ€—πŸ€—

I never had a chance to discuss and have fun during the first 2 seasons of this show i so loved. 

I had actually looked forward to interacting with like minded friends and fans during the 3rd season. I was aghast and awful at the crapfest they heaped on us... that i still feel terrible to have had no opportunity to discuss and enjoy here. All we did was rant from day 1 and for the past month i stopped watching also, only read Suta's WU; so had nothing to discuss πŸ˜’

Anyway... i shall definitely miss your fun posts and gifs you made and the laughs we had, even though it was for a short time.

We shall try and meet in another forum if you choose to risk watching another serial πŸ˜†

If you are in any other social media platform let me know. Am on twitter and instagram also. 

Thanks for the tag... best wishes πŸ‘β€οΈ

Viji 

Viji jiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan me too I don't know about this forum existence πŸ˜†

True Actually I thought of enjoying with you all by watching this season but what we got in return every one is knows. It jas become completely ulta pulta for our expectations. 

Haha thanks yup it is short and sweet can't bear this anymore. 

I don't know I will watch as my college became offline I hardly get time to watch left ITV as of now due to triangle concepts. 

Nope I am not on any social media 

You are always welcome. Wishing you the same Viji ji πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hari73

Mujhe bhi pata nahi πŸ˜‚ even I wanna know 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

The Vadivelu gifs are simply too good!!!! You took the cake!!!!! And the cupcakes!!

I have been extremely frustrated with the portrayal of the characters and the non existent storyline! And was hoping for the show to end ASAP!

But the BTS pics have me all feeling emotional!!

Wish the cast the very best!!!😘😘😘😘

Hehehe Thank you 😁 

True mamtha made a jeopardise situation with the story line. 

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

The original cast of krpkab season 1.πŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summerholiday

The original cast of krpkab season 1.πŸ˜†

Thank you.  I was th8nking OG means other group n them that was not going with sentence.  πŸ˜†