Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

muda karo yeh gaalee sanskaree saaf dil putra ko de 😂😂

Nope! Umar pe bill phadegi 😆 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I genuinely hope he was testing Nishant. The thing is Nishant is very shaana, when they bitch and whine about Pratik he nicely sits and listens and subtly nods head, they either genuinely fall for it or they accept it and still give him leeway, I don’t know what’s worse.

Yup I maintain this season is a wreck but not due to creatives alone, contestants are also thinking sab ek se badh kar ek mastermind hai. I hate it when contestants start analyzing how will audience be interpreting them like bruh are you daft? Atleast try to make your game moves look natural? 🤣

you remember. Why I disconnected wth nishu towards end of OTT. Because he refused to be real …. Be real and game and win the show. So agree with you 100%.. these HMs are partially at fault. Sallu and creatives have gone way overboard crushing and exposing their game. What was the need for BB to make second announcement on evictions by HMs. If you wanna make that move as creators. Accept the results without interference. Hain na ?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

vishal kay mom ka birthday hain.. awww 

happy birthday aunty ji ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail

Affo vs Jai hogeya

jai taunt marke affo ko uthaya n jhagda ho geyaa

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

You’re in mourning too soon, when raqa comes then your true torture will begin. Enjoy this I say.

You didn’t see my thread. Bapat waala ? I even know the song they gonna play for his entry. It’s all been finalized now :) 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you remember. Why I disconnected wth nishu towards end of OTT. Because he refused to be real …. Be real and game and win the show. So agree with you 100%.. these HMs are partially at fault. Sallu and creatives have gone way overboard crushing and exposing their game. What was the need for BB to make second announcement on evictions by HMs. If you wanna make that move as creators. Accept the results without interference. Hain na ?

They planted a doubt in JW mind to take two names they thought are least contributers.. ye gadhe log maan gaye. Bol dete we think two of three OTT guys are least contributors. BB kya ukhad lete. 

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

They planted a doubt in JW mind to take two names they thought are least contributers.. ye gadhe log maan gaye. Bol dete we think two of three OTT guys are least contributors. BB kya ukhad lete. 

Ekjactly !!! 

opsora2090 thumbnail

shamita n karan are talking 

karan is sharing how lockdown mein breakup effected him badly, last relationship pe he invested a lot n how things later turned terrible for him after that breakup .. in that relationship how he was self centered from world

karan saying if he would address his issue before toh it may not destroy 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nishant - fair is fair beera 

Prateek - brrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrr trrrrrr fair...... Grrrrr captain.... Shrrrre ... task radd .. 

🤣 

Ye kya bol jata hai pata nahi chalta..BB has to give subtitles when he speaks🤣

I find it hilarious when Einstein (Nishant) and Newton (Pratik) - as @Whosthefool has aptly named them 😆 - and madam Shammo talk about "fairness". I quite crack up 😆

Edited by SP2684 - 2 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BB would've cancelled the evictions - but kya mast beizzati hoti BB ki yaar. Yeh gadhe should've stuck to their guns