Bigg Boss 15: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Oct, 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 15

Do not bring contestants' personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better to keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussions will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favorite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However, you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use the report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

Yeah I think it’s that Nishant is a very non intimidating person, they think they have figured him out but dude he’s literally being asked by jay (who has the benefit of watching an entire season of BB OTT) will you choose P over me? Like……what? I sometimes find Jay so upfront and on point and other times he is naive. 

Either a foolish naive person. Or I wonder if he was playing a game there to fasao nishu. Either way. He got his answer today. Hai na ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. As nishu ka reply was wait and watch. And he didn’t have to wait too long. 

this is why I don’t like this season yaar. An enemy of enemy is a friend and a friend of an enemy is an enemy. And jay is not capable of keep your friends close but enemies closer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. At least stick to the Darn rivalries. Kudos for jay and pratik to sticking to that that vs each other. But all else is bakwaas 

sorry. Other thread locked. 

Welcome to the Shamita Shetty show ka yet another episode. 

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Nishant and Pratik have one mantra - khud game ke liye khele baki sab "fair" khele 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Nikal aya iske andar ki chawl wali aurat. Ab hindi me gali degi πŸ˜†

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Nishant and Pratik have one mantra - khud game ke liye khele baki sab "fair" khele 

Literally sums up Pratik and Nishant's entire outlook - hum apne liye khelenge, fair unfair gaya bhaad mein - par tum khelo only in a manner that is fair to us. Plus BB toh hain hi, hummein privileges dene ke liye

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Nikal aya iske andar ki chawl wali aurat. Ab hindi me gali degi πŸ˜†

muda karo yeh gaalee sanskaree saaf dil putra ko de πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Either a foolish naive person. Or I wonder if he was playing a game there to fasao nishu. Either way. He got his answer today. Hai na ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. As nishu ka reply was wait and watch. And he didn’t have to wait too long. 

this is why I don’t like this season yaar. An enemy of enemy is a friend and a friend of an enemy is an enemy. And jay is not capable of keep your friends close but enemies closer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. At least stick to the Darn rivalries. Kudos for jay and pratik to sticking to that that vs each other. But all else is bakwaas 

sorry. Other thread locked. 

I genuinely hope he was testing Nishant. The thing is Nishant is very shaana, when they bitch and whine about Pratik he nicely sits and listens and subtly nods head, they either genuinely fall for it or they accept it and still give him leeway, I don’t know what’s worse.

Yup I maintain this season is a wreck but not due to creatives alone, contestants are also thinking sab ek se badh kar ek mastermind hai. I hate it when contestants start analyzing how will audience be interpreting them like bruh are you daft? Atleast try to make your game moves look natural? πŸ€£

Originally posted by SP2684

Literally sums up Pratik and Nishant's entire outlook - hum apne liye khelenge, fair unfair gaya bhaad mein - par tum khelo only in a manner that is fair to us. Plus BB toh hain hi, hummein privileges dene ke liye

Nishant - fair is fair beera 

Prateek - brrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrr trrrrrr fair...... Grrrrr captain.... Shrrrre ... task radd .. 

🀣 

Ye kya bol jata hai pata nahi chalta..BB has to give subtitles when he speaks🀣

You’re in mourning too soon, when raqa comes then your true torture will begin. Enjoy this I say.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago