Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Aaj kya lafda kiya inhone? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Ok looks like  I am the only one going to post in the EDT, will post few more and then leave.

Whatever said and done, even if Shiva doesn't want Raavi in his life, after today's episode, Raavi will have full support of Gautam-Dhara and Dev-Rishita.  GauRa simply adore her and DevTa have become her best friends. 

Thank God, Krish was not there today, else he would have had a, "phir bola" moment as he is known to say insensitive things to Raavi these days.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I love Alice saying * Bilkul bhi nahi* when kd was singing ek taraf gharwali ek tataf baharwali in the segment . I feel some positive.  

But it was alice or raavi don't know.

Similarly I sbs segment with kdice and kritika interview when kd said let's do 2nd marriage alice imidiately said 

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala. . 

Still want to believe in shivi reunion. But can't trust Choubays 

It is 100percent sure there won't be 2nd marrg dear.. the show won't survive if not for shivi..

The problem is they r butchering the character so much that I feel Shiva doesn't deserve ravi anymore..😭

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shivi track is here again  and so am I lol.

Raavi threatening to hit her bhootnaath and dayan for the kiss ki gustakhi was ðŸ¤£  Her jealousy and possessiveness is still for Shiva.... Shiva kisika pati hai and divorce nahi hua is just an excuse. Asal baath is how dare her bandar find another dayan ðŸ˜† Chipkali won't let him go 

Shiva is just being a bhootnath and enjoying his chipkali becoming possessive just for him. Gadheda 🤪 I suppose he can enjoy Raavi's nautanki for now. But jab sachi vali dayan aaegi, then he'll regret taking everything lightly.

Baaki, they're again playing up the bachpan and samaj vala angle. They both may know each other's characters.... but they don't know each other's feelings and expectations from this marriage. This samaj vala dialogue has been repeated so many times now that I'm legit confused about how they'll play it. Koi nahi, jab hoga, tab dekh lege.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am really liking the bond of Dhara Raavi and Rishita these days. They are actually like sisters now. No kitchen politics no jealousy among them. I like their bond more than the brothers bond.. I hope choubay ji does not ruin it

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

It is 100percent sure there won't be 2nd marrg dear.. the show won't survive if not for shivi..

The problem is they r butchering the character so much that I feel Shiva doesn't deserve ravi anymore..😭

200% agree. I wish Gautam should have replied to shiva when he was asking him why he is foing with bhabhi.  He should have told shiva he is doing wrong with raavi.

They have completely destroyed shiva. Even I want him to cry fir raavi.

mpks1 thumbnail

Seriously if they confronted him what possible explanation could he have given..🤔

When they were all eating breakfast and Raavi said that she will go with Shiva to the competition, Gautam pulled Shiva closer to him and said, don't disappoint Raavi as she is dreaming of going with you to the competition and winning also. Then he asked again why is Shiva is going after Disha. He said these words "tu kyun uss Disha ke peeche pada  hai" 

Shiva did not say in the first scene except when his brothers said he needed jhoote treatment for letting Disha kiss him, all he said, he was hungry and wanted to have his breakfast.

Actual Shiva wala threatening dialogues started when Dhara was crying a lot ad did not believe both Gautam and Anita, he really went after Gautam and threatened him again.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ok looks like  I am the only one going to post in the EDT, will post few more and then leave.

Whatever said and done, even if Shiva doesn't want Raavi in his life, after today's episode, Raavi will have full support of Gautam-Dhara and Dev-Rishita.  GauRa simply adores her and DevTa have become her best friends. 

Thank God, Krish was not there today, else he would have had, "phir bola" moment as he is known to say insensitive things to Raavi these days.

Prema, thanks for LU, read it as was stuck at work but could not participate.

Ab apan bhi thoda tippani  dega!

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Aaj kya lafda kiya inhone? 

Loll no new kaand yet 😆 Just transitioning from Gaura to Shivi again

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Seriously if they confronted him what possible explanation could he have given..🤔

Loll Raavi already gave an explanation ki the dayan kissed him but he didn't. Itne mein hi everyone was fine. Downplaying it is the theme right now ðŸ¤ª