Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

they must care a lot about ethical code of conduct and the law of the land too, don't they. πŸ˜³

Some are genuinely just slaves to power. If the law said someone who steals 2 dollars deserve the death penalty, they would be twisting in every direction possible to justify it and brag about the law taking it's course. This is why India was a British colony for 300 years. Some people love sucking up to power, saying sorry and writing mercy petitions. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hotchoco

I learned recently that rationality means being braindead and writing poor quality fan-fiction that belongs on Wattpad. Rationality also apparently means having very little comprehension of the English language. 

Rationality dictates that if 4 of my friends get speeding ticket...I am somehow responsible and should get one too...maybe I have to pay a part of their fine too..

Rationality also dictates that if I was going at 65mph on a highway where it is within legal limits....I will be charged for over speeding on a country road where I am driving 30 mph..because I was driving at 60 mph somewhere...doesn't matter if it was within speed limits there...

Kuchh aaya famajh mein?? nahi aaya?? aayega bhi nahi....ye oonchi baatein famajhne ke liye rational hona zaroori hai...jo ki hum log nahi hain...😭

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Rifat Jawaid

@RifatJawaid

Β·

It’s getting increasingly clear thatAryan Khan was arrested to extort crores from Shah Rukh Khan. What has NCB been turned into? Sad day for Indian judicial system for keeping #AryanKhan in jail. Is this the judiciary CJI Ramana recently wanted citizens to have faith in?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I hope it encourages others to come out too about NCB's harassment...bada chala tha Aryan ko counsel karne...fraud kahin ka..🀒

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Anyone knows ho to get to the chat forum from the home page...for some reason I don't see it anywhereπŸ˜•

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anyone knows ho to get to the chat forum from the home page...for some reason I don't see it anywhereπŸ˜•

Favorite the forum. It will show up on your drop down menu 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I discovered this yesterday. 😎

Scroll down to this part on the homepage. On the right hand side of the highlighted part is the little roll down option that lets you pick a section. You'll see Chat Clubs in the list, just click there and it'll fly you straight to the Chat Club section without wanting to pull your hair out.

https://ibb.co/pQp02Zw

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Favorite the forum. It will show up on your drop down menu 

I favorited the forum but that still seems to require me going to my profile, trying to locate where it says "Favorites" and then finally getting here. I could be doing it wrong though.😏

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

The Quint

@TheQuint

Β·

A photo of NCB officer #SameerWakhende with 'independent witness' #KPGosavi has led to claims about the #AryanKhan case being 'fake'.

thequint.com
Aryan Khan Case: Pic of NCB Officer With Absconding Witness Sparks Row
The photo of Sameer Wankhede & KP Gosavi were reportedly taken on the day the cruise was raided.