Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Saurabh Gupta(Micky)

@MickyGupta84

Β·

Nawab Malik didn’t attack #SameerWankhede for being Muslim by putting out a tweet suggesting he is.Malik alleged a fraud. If he’s Muslim (as certificate shows) he could not have garnered benefits meant for SC/STs.This can’t be so hard to understand unless you don’t want to.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

IndiaToday

@IndiaToday

Β·

#Exclusive | "I will resign if any of the documents I have provided about Sameer Wankhede are proven wrong. Charges on Aryan Khan and my son-in-law are false": Nawab Malik, (@nawabmalikncp

), Maharashtra Minister#SameerWakhede #NCB #AryanKhanCase #NewsToday | @sardesairajdeep

Watch again

4.8K views

2:54 / 2:55

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/Oneindia/status/1453040499967680514

Will he be with a lawyer or will he be alone with those who interrogate him?

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clochette

https://twitter.com/Oneindia/status/1453040499967680514

Will he be with a lawyer or will he be alone with those who interrogate him?

NCB will question the witness?

Where is Mumbai Police?  Or why is there no independent commission to investigate these matters?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am so very glad this Nawab Malik is behind Wankhede like they were with Rhea and now Aryan. πŸ€£ It's perfect Burn-all moment. πŸ˜ˆ

People are these days fan of Media Trial. Glad now it's Wankhede's turn. After all no one is above Law. 

At least he is out while others were put behind bars without any chargesheet or anything. πŸ€’ Wankhede has made this SO dirty, that today many people are now aware of what this agency does. Better they be careful about their rights next time onwards. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Case toh kuch hai nahi, as it's High Court, I have a little bit of hope from them. Regardless, I am not particularly worried anymore since it's just a step away from SC if situation be, and I can vouch for the order that'll come from SC. Everyone is aware of it. Still I see some warrior_bots etc. celebrate when lower courts are going against it. They celebrate everyday this is delayed or rejected. If they are not anti-constitutional and anti-nationals, then who are ? Shame on them. Ruining my country. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I am so very glad this Nawab Malik is behind Wankhede like they were with Rhea and now Aryan. πŸ€£ It's perfect Burn-all moment. πŸ˜ˆ

People are these days fan of Media Trial. Glad now it's Wankhede's turn. After all no one is above Law. 

At least he is out while others were put behind bars without any chargesheet or anything. πŸ€’ Wankhede has made this SO dirty, that today many people are now aware of what this agency does. Better they be careful about their rights next time onwards. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Case toh kuch hai nahi, as it's High Court, I have a little bit of hope from them. Regardless, I am not particularly worried anymore since it's just a step away from SC if situation be, and I can vouch for the order that'll come from SC. Everyone is aware of it. Still I see some warrior_bots etc. celebrate when lower courts are going against it. They celebrate everyday this is delayed or rejected. If they are not anti-constitutional and anti-nationals, then who are ? Shame on them. Ruining my country. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The funniest thing is this "Honest Officer" narrative that these bots are trying to spread to garner sympathy. Oh Bhai....which honest officer uses professional witnesses including Political ones, which Honest officer keeps leaking confidential information to the media including Chats whether its Rhea or Aryan, which Honest officer is obsessed with 6 gms or 5 gms of Weed, when there are massive Seizures to be done, which honest officer follows 0 protocols including letting Civilians handle the Detainees. He kept Rhea in jail for a month, a year later has nothing. He said the same thing then, he was going to bust a Nexus. Kya hua? The man has never had a Big Drug Bust. Just goes after Chindi grams of high profile people. Whether for extortion or following orders of his Mai-Baap, don't know. But he's corrupt and inept. And he deserves every bit of that's coming to him, after what him and his office did to Rhea last year. 

waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow…adjourned till tomorrow? I don’t have many hopes from tomorrow either :( 

He was not found in possession of OR consuming any drugs. He has been put on a media trial since day one. Aryan, despite being out on a media trial by the honest agency and office (who then cry wolf themselves), has been nothing but co-operative since the beginning- if the NCB cannot find anything despite trying their hardest to prove the existence of a drug syndicate and Aryan’s hypothetical connection with it so far, how is it his fault and why should suffer? Because he’s a not-by-choice famous person? What is the logic in this. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow I am way behind and as usual very confused. I clearly do not understand Indian law. Can this judge just ask for a show of evidence of conspiracy (even if it’s in camera or whatever they call it when it remains out of the public) to justify holding Aryan without charges and without bail? Shouldn’t it be on the prosecution to show some concrete evidence at this point? Otherwise, the law becomes that the NCB or police can just hold anyone indefinitely and tell various judges we think we will eventually find evidence to justify this detention and the judges can just say, cool carry on! 

Also can someone summarize the list of allegations against Wankhede?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

- Nawab Malik released his birth certificate where his parents both have Muslim names and he’s also Muslim by birth. But he has appeared in UPSC exam in SC category. (Appears that his father converted to Islam after marriage to his Muslim wife, but to avail reserved category benefit faked being a Hindu again, which isn’t legal .)

There are old FB posts on social media- people have taken screenshots that his father is a Muslim- he was using Muslim name on SM platforms. 

- one of the witnesses, Prabhakar sail, at cruse raid was Gosavi’s bodyguard , he has filed an affadavit claiming he was made to sign blank papers ( he has also taken video at NCB office where Gosavi was sitting with Aryan and he was making  Aryan say something on phone). Prabhakar has also claimed that he had overheard Gosavi planning to extort 18 cr from SRK, out of which 8 crores was for wankhede. Apparently he had also called & met pooja Dadlani before Aryan was formally arrested (after raid).

- another former worker (unnamed) at NCB has written to Nawab guy, listing out details of fake cases & extortion made by Sameer Wankhede 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago