How am i supposed to take this seriously?

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnn7voL0NUU

The above is supposed to be an emotional/serious scene. But I was laughing because of the terrible acting and the even worse editing. Like is this how I am supposed to enjoy the show??? 

I was hanging on to it for the story line but I give up... I can't... this is torture!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My deepest sympathies with you. 🥺 Unfortunately, this too will be like my past serial.. wherein I read the written update and saw only those scenes which made me curious. Now, I wonder whether we did right in demanding a forum for this show?! ðŸ¤”

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

My deepest sympathies with you. 🥺 Unfortunately, this too will be like my past serial.. wherein I read the written update and saw only those scenes which made me curious. Now, I wonder whether we did right in demanding a forum for this show?! ðŸ¤”

The poor forum is going to go to waste... not many are going to be active... ugh why did I even have high hopes???? 

Like such bad casting??? such poor editing??? 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

The above is supposed to be an emotional/serious scene. But I was laughing because of the terrible acting and the even worse editing. Like is this how I am supposed to enjoy the show??? 

I was hanging on to it for the story line but I give up... I can't... this is torture!

Exactly my thoughts, story and editing execution are poor, Casting is good but the execution is horrible. There does not seem to have any bond between characters. Kings don't behave royally, Brits don't look like cunning colonisers instead involving themselves in kitchen politics, they escaped entire rebellion caused by jayee and Buxi.🤕 This show is gonna be buxi and saas bahu saazish.🤕

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Casting is good.. they are new to industry..we need to give them time.There are so many in industry who are popular but bad at acting .please dont spread negative comments for an historical show..Sharad dialogs are inspiring and his expressions are brilliant..

Fletcher aka danny sura is good as villain of the show..And sulagna is beautiful as a wife.

The song  Maa Meri maa is so beautifully written ..i got tears and Sharad expressions made it more beautiful

if you spread such negative comments how come neutral fans enjoy the show

Edited by Sowmya_SMfan - 2 years ago
MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sowmya_SMfan

Casting is good.. they are new to industry..we need to give them time.There are so many in industry who are popular but bad at acting .please dont spread negative comments for an historical show..Sharad dialogs are inspiring and his expressions are brilliant..

Fletcher aka danny sura is good as villain of the show..And sulagna is beautiful as a wife.

The song  Maa Meri maa is so beautifully written ..i got tears and Sharad expressions made it more beautiful

We all are neutral fans and no one is questioning anyone's acting skill, I agree they all are good actors just stuck in an illogical script 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Just because it is based on history the show doesn't become immune to criticism. With an opening week TRP of 0.7 after all that buzz we can guess what went wrong. Second week TRP is even worse (0.6) if the show wants to survive which it should, they need to work on things that are going wrong. 

Sharad is doing an outstanding job as Buxi, and though I have stopped watching the episodes I come across clips from time to time. But Hemal as Kalyani has not been able to get into the skin of the character. Very poor acting. The story line and dialogues at this point are probably the only saving grace. 

Fletcher is great! Sulagna makes a devoted wife. But the editing the poor bg effects make it difficult to watch. I was really really looking forward to it and still have hope only because of the storyline. 

Negative comments in this case is just feedback and criticism. I am not spreading hate, I am pointing out improvements. Shutting people up for their pov's is not going to help the show survive especially on competitive channel like starplus. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Just because it is based on history the show doesn't become immune to criticism. With an opening week TRP of 0.7 after all that buzz we can guess what went wrong. Second week TRP is even worse (0.6) if the show wants to survive which it should, they need to work on things that are going wrong. 

Sharad is doing an outstanding job as Buxi, and though I have stopped watching the episodes I come across clips from time to time. But Hemal as Kalyani has not been able to get into the skin of the character. Very poor acting. The story line and dialogues at this point are probably the only saving grace. 

Fletcher is great! Sulagna makes a devoted wife. But the editing the poor bg effects make it difficult to watch. I was really really looking forward to it and still have hope only because of the storyline. 

Negative comments in this case is just feedback and criticism. I am not spreading hate, I am pointing out improvements. Shutting people up for their pov's is not going to help the show survive especially on competitive channel like starplus. 

Valid points, fans are very emotional and they cannot see flaws in the story just because their favourite is there. But actually the show was very confusing from episode 1 and they didn't bother to explain anything about Buxi and paikas. They are just there with Fletcher obsessing over kalyani. 

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no one is shutting others point of view..i am just saying to give some time to makers to build the story.. 

if spreading negative about the show is not wrong than talking positive about the show is not wrong too.. do you think by saying blind supporters and tagging them as emotional  is good?

Keep Sharad aside , he is always a gem in whatever he. does..Hemal is new and atleast she is doing better than those who claim to be popular but doesn't have any acting skills..

I agree even we fans agree that the story has loopholes and i respect the members talking about drawbacks..it will help the show..but only talking about negative things and leaving positive things is not good..

MastaniBaji thumbnail

no one is shutting others point of view..i am just saying to give some time to makers to build the story.. 

if spreading negative about the show is not wrong than talking positive about the show is not wrong too.. do you think by saying blind supporters and tagging them as emotional  is good?

Keep Sharad aside , he is always a gem in whatever he. does..Hemal is new and atleast she is doing better than those who claim to be popular but doesn't have any acting skills..

I agree even we fans agree that the story has loopholes and i respect the members talking about drawbacks..it will help the show..but only talking about negative things and leaving positive things is not good..

We praise positive points when they show something positive.