Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 24th Oct 2021 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I know many won't agree.. but eventhough I find Teja annoying most of the time, this particular move was a good one..would prefer to see such tricks over physical torture.. sure Umar is a doctor and it may come across as mean and petty to put him in a spot like this because of his oath..but inside the house they are all contestants. That's my personal opinion.. maybe I will feel differently when I watch the episode.

You make a fair point. I think whether, and to what extent it's in bad taste - will depend on how it all goes down in the episode. In isolation, like I said - it's a very smart move. 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I know many won't agree.. but eventhough I find Teja annoying most of the time, this particular move was a good one..would prefer to see such tricks over physical torture.. sure Umar is a doctor and it may come across as mean and petty to put him in a spot like this because of his oath..but inside the house they are all contestants. That's my personal opinion.. maybe I will feel differently when I watch the episode.

Agreed that they are all contestants inside the house, then by that logic why should she use his personal vocation as bait? She should have stuck to other tactics like the rest.

And It’s not just this. I haven’t liked Teja since the first week itself. Never thought of her as either cute or entertaining. I am glad that more people are able to see through her fakeness and the cute miss goody two shoes act now.

I am also extremely disappointed that Kundra chose her as an alliance/potential love interest after Farah’s ranking. I like him and expected better judgement from him. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 2 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yeah that quite pisses me off actually - and I blame the HMs and BB equally - the latter because their favouring of her is not subtle in the least, and it definitely influences the other HMs conduct towards her. I keep hoping someone lets loose on her full flow, without going below the belt. 

The only issue with any of the lads doing it - is her penchant for the woman card. Only time I supported Pratik in the little OTT that I watched, was when she kept saying ke he doesn't know how to talk to women/talk to them with respect. I'm like oh mata - tu apna dekh pehle 😆

The dreaded woman card !!! 🤢 also I am not liking the way she is going after Umar.. That guy is not bad at all.. he has no love angle to get noticed and if Salman himself stresses on the fact that ''BB rishton ka game hai (something along those lines) then why is it so bad that he has made a genuine connection with Karan? Theirs is the most genuine bond Im seeing in the show. So if Shamita blindly trusts Vishal and vice versa that's fine but Umar and Karan have each other's back its wrong? I want these guys to not feel intimated by her and speak their mind if the situation demands.. like Nishant does..or even Pratik. Is it weird that Pratik is not in my dislike list anymore.. I like how he never hesitates to speak his mind even infront of Salman.