Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 24th Oct 2021 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Oh thanks for clarifying. Lol yes I was talking on the basis of that tweet. 

karan aisa kuch nei bola on LF..  karan has crush on teja only akasa jante hain ..nishant nei

that was legit right just to ruin today's tejran trends n spread by pratik fans 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: opsora2090

no guys .. it is planned by pratik fans. hum log subha se watching LF.. nothing was like that 

fandom politics to break tejran hype..

ek bhi video proof nei dikha payaa 

it is fake khabri 

oh opo how could u every seasonπŸ˜†

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

For me - it's the next level entitlement this chick displays - comes barrelling through all the bloody time - makes it next to impossible to root for her. 

agree.. One thing I have noticed that none of the contestants here, atleast not so far, have tried to rub her the wrong way, except for Afsana and Teja a few times.. Afsana went overboard yes and was wrong in cursing and all, absolutely. But it was Shamita and Vishal who had provoked her after she had sorted things out with Akasa.. Afsana was a fool to take the bait.. None of the boys say anything to her.. the other day Simba was apologizing repeatedly to her for saying something to her during the task..literally begging for her forgiveness.. Karan too, treats her like she's first lady of BB house.. 

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Na na - BB ko kya padi hain if she pokes someone's eye out? Woh toh delicate darling Shammo pe galti se koi mirchi wirchi daal de uska darr hain BB bhai ko πŸ˜†

And dude - yeh Simbu ka screw dheela hain kya? A hot spoon - wtf?!! And LMAO at Shammo telling him not to do it - khud ka scissorgate chalta hain isko. And lets see agar ispe Sallu kuch bolega toh - doubtful hain. 

Doubtful - I can already hear - "Simbu beta, yeh agli baar mat karo, everyone makes mistakes, chalo you had only thought of it and didn't do it so it's fine" - bakwaas justifications will be thrown. 

Sallu's punching bags this season- Umar, Ieeshan and Maisha I guess for now.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SushantForever

oh opo how could u every seasonπŸ˜†

sorry i cant get u 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Had it been for anyone other than Umar - I'd say it was a smart move - if she managed to act it out well enough that someone left the task out of concern - without any kinda typical torture being used - I'd say well played. 

But if it's done to target Umar, into guilting him - because he's taken an oath - that kinda makes it in bad taste IMO. Not cool. 

Arey wohi tu. Otherwise sure it might have worked. And not only Teja, the Karan Johar wannabe WC was also blackmailing him reminding him of his oath, and then later Teja asking Jay ke yeh meri taraf se ghalat tu nahi lage ga na πŸ€”

I mean saara task image ko le kar khel rahe hein inki team. Isliye I maintain, Teja thinks and portrays that she is super smart but in reality she never thinks longterm or in depth. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

agree.. One thing I have noticed that none of the contestants here, atleast not so far, have tried to rub her the wrong way, except for Afsana and Teja a few times.. Afsana went overboard yes and was wrong in cursing and all, absolutely. But it was Shamita and Vishal who had provoked her after she had sorted things out with Akasa.. Afsana was a fool to take the bait.. None of the boys say anything to her.. the other day Simba was apologizing repeatedly to her for saying something to her during the task..literally begging for her forgiveness.. Karan too, treats her like she's first lady of BB house.. 

Yeah that quite pisses me off actually - and I blame the HMs and BB equally - the latter because their favouring of her is not subtle in the least, and it definitely influences the other HMs conduct towards her. I keep hoping someone lets loose on her full flow, without going below the belt. 

The only issue with any of the lads doing it - is her penchant for the woman card. Only time I supported Pratik in the little OTT that I watched, was when she kept saying ke he doesn't know how to talk to women/talk to them with respect. I'm like oh mata - tu apna dekh pehle πŸ˜†

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Arey wohi tu. Otherwise sure it might have worked. And not only Teja, the Karan Johar wannabe WC was also blackmailing him reminding him of his oath, and then later Teja asking Jay ke yeh meri taraf se ghalat tu nahi lage ga na πŸ€”

I mean saara task image ko le kar khel rahe hein inki team. Isliye I maintain, Teja thinks and portrays that she is super smart but in reality she never thinks longterm or in depth. 

I know many won't agree.. but eventhough I find Teja annoying most of the time, this particular move was a good one..would prefer to see such tricks over physical torture.. sure Umar is a doctor and it may come across as mean and petty to put him in a spot like this because of his oath..but inside the house they are all contestants. That's my personal opinion.. maybe I will feel differently when I watch the episode.

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

Doubtful - I can already hear - "Simbu beta, yeh agli baar mat karo, everyone makes mistakes, chalo you had only thought of it and didn't do it so it's fine" - bakwaas justifications will be thrown. 

Sallu's punching bags this season- Umar, Ieeshan and Maisha I guess for now.

Arrein na - itna bhi nahi bolega. It'll be ignored just like scissorgate was. Unless one of the HMs brings it up. I'm still a little wtf over scissorgate not even getting a mention. To me - and I know this is a minority opinion - that was worse than WWE, or at the very least on par with it. The only reason it was given the royal ignore was because it's Shammo. 

I had thought ke Kundra and Teja are part of the chosen - and that they'd explain away the Rugby gone wrong shit on the weekend. But surprise surprise - he was told, even got called a criminal indirectly. Teja was told too - in no uncertain terms. 

Shammo and Simbu it is - this year's chosen - pakke waale. And likes and dislikes aside, neither have what it takes to deservedly make the finale IMO. 

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Arrein image ki itni padi hain - toh BB is the wrong show LMAO. Sure, one needs to have boundaries - that was so clear in week one when Pratik couldn't see that he'd blatantly crossed major ones uske task ke chakkar mein. 

But while the BB viewership is very fickle - in that what's wrong for the goose is not always wrong for the gander - depending on favourites, one still needs to play khul ke. Agar goody goody banna hain and dikhna hain - toh galat jaga aayein ho boss πŸ˜†