Fletcher ki mataji kis gaon se thi?

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even I am interested why he's shown half indian.🤔 Buxi is adopted too. Kahi same mother ke putra to nahi hai dono.😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Even I am interested why he's shown half indian.🤔 Buxi is adopted too. Kahi same mother ke putra to nahi hai dono.😂 Ye angle aa jaye to maja he aa jayega but it's an historical show to pata nahi dikhayenge ya nahi. But it will be absolutely amazing.😂

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even I am interested why he's shown half indian.🤔 Buxi is adopted too. Kahi same mother ke putra to nahi hai dono.😂

that would be hilarious... step brothers fighting against each other (for the same woman) and of course India ðŸ˜†

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

that would be hilarious... step brothers fighting against each other (for the same woman) and of course India ðŸ˜†

It might actually add some spice to the story which is totally bleh so far. Only Fletcher and Buxi's characters and their angst is keeping me interested. I don't give two hoots about Kalyani and radha. I prefer Kalyani marrying Fletcher than with Buxi because she will only be a pain to the whole family. She is stupid.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It might actually add some spice to the story which is totally bleh so far. Only Fletcher and Buxi's characters and their angst is keeping me interested. I don't give two hoots about Kalyani and radha. I prefer Kalyani marrying Fletcher than with Buxi because she will only be a pain to the whole family. She is stupid.

honestly her character has come across as extremely annoying... this show could have been so good only of they had chosen a better cast. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

honestly her character has come across as extremely annoying... this show could have been so good only of they had chosen a better cast. 

They didn't do chemistry test, they just picked up the actors and got done with it. It's so funny that Fletcher and Kalyani have chemistry but Buxi and Kalyani have none between them. Also radha is shown as such a devoted wife it will actually make Kalyani an unnecessary kabab me haddi. Actors are good individually though.