Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Now I feel when Zeeshan pushed him in retaliation and people were saying that he pushed harder than Pratik …. It was not hard push but Pratik toh phoonk se udh jaaye….. Zeeshan ne bhi light push hi kiya hoga aur iske liye woh zayada push hoga 

kk was also saying in live feed that Simba mein isse kahin zayada strength hai , haath lagayega simba toh iska kya hoga 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Firstly he doesn’t always lose and losing doesn’t mean giving up and just take this week’s task neither he got it radd nor gave up.
If anyone tried to make this last task radd it was Jay.

So not a factually wrong argument by him in fact factually wrong retort by u 😂😂

🤣🤣 Infinity minus one is still infinity. 

But if he ain't winning, he's losing. If he's losing, he's raddwaing the task. 🤣🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So short ppl should go and die? Or not stand up for themselves? Atleast hes not insecure about his height and giving up infront of oh so tall men! 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

🤣🤣 Infinity minus one is still infinity. 

But if he ain't winning, he's losing. If he's losing, he's raddwaing the task. 🤣🤣

The person I had replied to was insinuating that since Pratik always loses (which is not really fair since it was 3 vs 12 in those tasks) it means he always gives up.

Basically he was comparing losing with giving up which I disagree with as many people work really hard to achieve their objectives yet end up failing but that doesn’t mean they gave up.

Rather they tried their best but it just didn’t work out for them. That was my pov in my og post.

And as for always radwaing the task when losing he didn’t do it in this week’s task only so your statement is not really true now is it 😂😂

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After bbott, he came out and saw whereall he did wrong and not doing same now.....it planned show for him now