Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathwi_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Read all the updates pragyaa.. 

This ff is superbly awesome. 

This is different from your way of writing, like how you Romanticize the things, this is different. 

I really love this one. I truly love this. I really wonder how come you get all these ideas. U even write them with much perfection 

This ff is really what I want kalyani to be after leap. But they ended it up in a pathetic way. 

I loved this kalyani. Malhar is just very wrong in every way. 

Waiting for more of your updates. 

Really very thanks for this one. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. 

Interaction between Anu and Malhar was good, both showed the mirror to each other. Malhar knows she's studying law.. 

Ye SamTharva... Kitne kameene hai.. Sampu is a horrible mother, Malhar se paise aetne keliye they are making Moksh sick.. πŸ˜‘

Aur woh doctor bhi mila hua hai.. πŸ˜‘

When it comes to Moksh,  Malhar ne ego side pe rakhke Agni se naukri maang li.. 

Agni almost let down her guard when she learnt Moksh is ill.. 

These two, howmuchever happens between them, when it comes to Moksh, they always become formidable. 

Hope that their misunderstandings clear soon and Malhar apologises to her. 

Please let both of them take revenge from SamTharv together. Both have been wronged.. 

And finally, Agni went to meet her Pillu.. Now she won't let anyone hurt him. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAKRITI_12

Read all the chapters praggu... All was fantastic... And who says ot is not beautiful described.... U have done it so well..... ❀❀❀ 

And talking about kalyani and malhar's actions.... I think ye boht dark hogi..... But please iski bhi happy ending dena like ur other ones as well....... 😊😊😊😊😊 

Kalyani has been toughed but still has a heart for her little family..... Anupriya and malhar still share some bond❀πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€β€ 

I loved the last line where kalyani promise pillu that nothing gonna be wrong from now on.... 

Loved it praggu

Thanks a lot Praku πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathwi_99

Read all the updates pragyaa.. 

This ff is superbly awesome. 

This is different from your way of writing, like how you Romanticize the things, this is different. 

I really love this one. I truly love this. I really wonder how come you get all these ideas. U even write them with much perfection 

This ff is really what I want kalyani to be after leap. But they ended it up in a pathetic way. 

I loved this kalyani. Malhar is just very wrong in every way. 

Waiting for more of your updates. 

Really very thanks for this one. 

Thank you so much Swathi. I too wanted such a story after leap, but CVs butchered both Kalyani and Malhar's character after leap. Instead of giving gravitas to Kalyaani as an IAS, they continued her antics of riding bicycle to solve mysteries.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Nice update. 

Interaction between Anu and Malhar was good, both showed the mirror to each other. Malhar knows she's studying law.. 

Ye SamTharva... Kitne kameene hai.. Sampu is a horrible mother, Malhar se paise aetne keliye they are making Moksh sick.. πŸ˜‘

Aur woh doctor bhi mila hua hai.. πŸ˜‘

When it comes to Moksh,  Malhar ne ego side pe rakhke Agni se naukri maang li.. 

Agni almost let down her guard when she learnt Moksh is ill.. 

These two, howmuchever happens between them, when it comes to Moksh, they always become formidable. 

Hope that their misunderstandings clear soon and Malhar apologises to her. 

Please let both of them take revenge from SamTharv together. Both have been wronged.. 

And finally, Agni went to meet her Pillu.. Now she won't let anyone hurt him. 

Thanks Rekha. I always thought the relationship between Anu and Malhar was an underrated one. When the show started, I found the caring bond they shared really sweet.

MalMoksh bond was the most favourite of mine in the show. I loved how despite loving Moksh silently, Malhar never let his emotions overpower while doing his duty as an ACP. In fact, it was quite refreshing to see an ML in Indian TV having such a perfect sense of duty. Varna baaki shows me to India's richest businessman ya fir din bhar ghar pe baithe hote hain ya office me bhi poora dhyan unka love story par hota h. Bas jab Kalyani IAS bani thi, to use bhi thodi Malhar wali seriousness de dete.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Chapter 7

Atharv and Sampada were signing documents.

Agni was seated on her sofa, "Are you sure you want to sign this document?"

Atharv said, "Haan."

"To fir I believe meri saari conditions tumhe manzoor hongi including the interest rate?"

Atharva said, "Bola na tere ko Haan."

It only required Agni to raise her eyebrow to send Atharva groveling, "Mera matlab Aap. Sorry ma'am ab aage se aisi galti kabhi nahi hogi!"

"Ab to galti ho gayi!" Agni said with amusement, "Aur Agni kabhi apne saath galat karne wale ko bina sazaa diye jaane nahi deti. To toss a coin. Us par head ya tails me se jo aayega uske according your punishment will be decided."

Atharva fished his jeans pocket for a coin but his pocket was empty.

"Sampu," he looked at Sampada beseechingly.

"Mujhe mat dekho," Sampada said, "Main to vaise hi club me doosron ke paise udaati hoon."

Agni stood up, "Chalo. Bahut time waste kar diya tum logon ne mera. Kisi aur se loan le lo."

"Madam," Atharv said crawling on the floor, holding Agni's feet, "Madam. Just give me some time. Laata hoon main na sikka."

Agni pretended to be unaffected while saying, "Aur tumhari girlfriend? Use kya itna bhi nahi aata ki bheekh kaise maangi jaati h?"

"Sampu," Atharv glared at Sampada.

Sampada shook her head in a No.

Atharv looked at her angrily then with a pitiful stare.

Begrudgingly, Sampada too held Agni's feet, saying, "Please madam mere bete ki Zindagi aur maut ka sawaal h."

With a jerk, Agni pulled her legs away and kept it on Sampada's hands, crushing her hands with her pointed heels as much might as she could.

Flashback:

Wounded Kalyani was crawling at the floor, pleading to Sampada, "Please Sampada. Tum bhi ek ladki ho. Kucch to daya karo mere bacche par."

"Tch...tch..." Sampada said, "Bechaari Kalyaani. Jo aaj tak mujhse seedhe muh baat nahi karti thi aaj mujhse daya ki bheekh maang rahi h. Magar tumhe to acche se bheekh maangni bhi nahi aati."

"Matlab?" Kalyani asked.

Sampada said, "Mere pair pakadkar mere saamne gidgidao Kalyani."

Keeping her self respect aside, Kalyaani held Sampada's feet and said, "Please Sampada. Mere bacche ki jaan baksh do. Tum jo kahogi main vo karoongi. Zindagi bhar tumhari naukar ki tarah rahoongi..."

With a jerk, Sampada pulled her legs away and crushed her fingers with her heels. Kalyani bit her lips to prevent the cry of pain escaping.

But now when Sampada was crying with pain, tears all over her face, Agni was feeling a perverse satisfaction.

Finally after begging for one hour, Atharva posing as a blind, someone took pity on him and gave him a coin.

Agni let Atharv to toss and tails came. Agni made a show of thinking, and then said, "Agar tum logon ko loan chahiye to I want security money deposited."

"Are paisa hi to nahi h hamare paas," Atharva muttered.

"Kucch kaha tumne?" Agni said.

"Nahin ma'am. Main to just pooch raha tha kitni security money hame deposit karni hogi?"

"Let me think," Agni said, "Loan 50 crores ka hai to security money hogi paanch crore."

"Kya," Sampada said, "Kahaan se layenge ham itna paisa? Tumse...mera matlab Aapse loan hi ham isliye le rahe hain kyonki paisa nahi hai hamare paas."

"That's your problem," Agni said exhaling, "As per the documents you signed, tum dono ko loan repay karne tak meri har condition maanni hogi. So dekh lo tum log, loan chahiye ya nahi..."

"Nahi," Atharv said, "Ham arrange karte hain 5 crore."

"Fine," Agni stood up, looking down at Atharv and Sampada on the floor, "Get it arranged by 5 pm sharp."

And

When Agni found out that Atharva had taken the loan of Rs. 5 crore from a shady money lender notorious for his brutally violent methods of recovery, she crossed step 2 in her notepad.

-----

It was Malhar's first day at job at A enterprises. It was really odd beginning again after being an ACP. But what is life, if not surprise? He had spent entire night preparing a crucial presentation for today's meeting. He tried to hide the sleepiness in his eyes.

When Malhar reached the meeting room, the door was closed. Finally after half an hour, the door opened and Agni walked out. Malhar wished her good morning.

"As far as I remember, maine tumhe Watchman ki post to offer nahi ki thi, kya naam bataya tha tumne apna?"

Malhar said, "Kabhi doctor ko dikhaya h aapne? Ho sakta hai ki aapko bhi Ghajini movie me Amir Khan wali problem ho kyonki aap har baar mera naam bhool jati hain."

Agni couldn't stop herself from laughing, "Aapko dekh kar to nahi lagta you're such a big fan of movies."

"Main nahi hoon," Malhar blurted, "Meri wife thi. Movies ki deewani thi vo..."

"Matlab ab aapki wife movies pasand nahi h?" Agni asked.

"Pasand hogi bhi to marne ke baad swarg me kon sa cinema hall hota hai," Malhar said, "She's no more."

"Sorry," Agni said, "Kabhi tumhe aur tumhare bacche ko yaad aati hai uski? Btw naam kya tha uska."

"Kalyani," Malhar felt a strange sensation uttering Kalyani's name in front of a person who looked exactly like her but completely opposite her in every respect.

"Ho kya gaya h tujhe Malhar," He mentally reprimanded himself, "Ye teri Kalyani nahi h. Ye Kalyani ho hi nahi sakti."

Finally getting a hold of himself, Malhar said, "Ma'am I've got the presentation ready for meeting."

"Meeting?" Agni chuckled, "Meeting do ghante pehle hi over ho chuki hai and Mr. Bakshi had already given the presentation."

"Par madam, Email me to..."Malhar opened the Email and Meeting was indeed four hours ago. How can he be so careless?

"Malhar was never that careless," thought Agni, she could feel something fishy about him.

"I'm very sorry madam," Malhar had his head hung low. Agni so wanted to tell him that it's okay but suddenly past began flashing before her eyes when Malhar tortured her after Swara's death. When Malhar made her run after his police jeep with a cup of tea without letting a drop of tea fall.

"You are demoted Mr. Rane," Agni exhaled, "Come to my cabin with a cup of tea. You will work as my secretary now. And remember, it should be black tea without sugar."

*Vanshu behen ye chapter especially tere liye likha h. Bata kucch farmaishen poori hui ya nahi is chapter me teri?

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aahaa mazza aaagya baby superb ismein sab mila mujhein jin jinpein torture chahiye tha vo bhi mila aur jinkein scenes chahiye the vo bhi mila meri jaan aaja galein lag jaa πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kitni achi update thi sampu aur atharv ki naukar ki hi aukat hai apni aukat ka kaam mil gaya naukaro ka maangte raho bheekh🀣🀣inkein pass ek sikka nahi hai wahhh kya mast baat hai πŸ€£..

But flashbacks dekhkein kaafi dukh hota hai they have really tortured her badly πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί she is taking good revenge

Malhar ki to abhi shamat aani shuru hui hai usskein saath to agniji abhi pata nahi kya kya karengi πŸ€£

Abhi to gajni movie bhi yaad aagayi same jaisa maine imagine kiya tha ki kalyani usko taunt mar maarkein yaad dilwayegi ki kalyani kon thi aur usne kya kya kiya ...same vahin likha thank you meri jaan for giving this update i loved it and love you too πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Secretary aur boss sahiba kein romance ka waqt aagaya nafrat wali mohabbat ..uff πŸ˜³

Shamma main jo naa jalein vo mohabbat hi kya ...

Aree shama main jo naa jalein vo mohabbat hi kya ...

Iss ishq nein to aise ghaave diye ki abb jinda hi kya ..

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Aahaa mazza aaagya baby superb ismein sab mila mujhein jin jinpein torture chahiye tha vo bhi mila aur jinkein scenes chahiye the vo bhi mila meri jaan aaja galein lag jaa πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kitni achi update thi sampu aur atharv ki naukar ki hi aukat hai apni aukat ka kaam mil gaya naukaro ka maangte raho bheekh🀣🀣inkein pass ek sikka nahi hai wahhh kya mast baat hai πŸ€£..

But flashbacks dekhkein kaafi dukh hota hai they have really tortured her badly πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί she is taking good revenge

Malhar ki to abhi shamat aani shuru hui hai usskein saath to agniji abhi pata nahi kya kya karengi πŸ€£

Abhi to gajni movie bhi yaad aagayi same jaisa maine imagine kiya tha ki kalyani usko taunt mar maarkein yaad dilwayegi ki kalyani kon thi aur usne kya kya kiya ...same vahin likha thank you meri jaan for giving this update i loved it and love you too πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Secretary aur boss sahiba kein romance ka waqt aagaya nafrat wali mohabbat ..uff πŸ˜³

Shamma main jo naa jalein vo mohabbat hi kya ...

Aree shama main jo naa jalein vo mohabbat hi kya ...

Wah! Wah! Vanshu Rani! Teri shaayri 😘😘😘😘

Thank you so much. Ye wala chapter specially tere liye hi likha tha. Tujhe pasand aaya matlab meri mehnat safal ho gayi. Aage wale chapters ke liye bhi ideas de cos your ideas are always so brilliant.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Happy to see Sampada and Atharv crawling and begging in front of Agni.. 

Sampada... What a heartless woman she had been to a bleeding and crying Kalyani.. πŸ˜‘

They are such evils who deserve this treatment and much more.. 

Malhar pehle din hi meeting bhool gaya?  

Ok ab secretary hoga Agni ka.. 

Nice update Pragya 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Thanks Rekha. I always thought the relationship between Anu and Malhar was an underrated one. When the show started, I found the caring bond they shared really sweet.

MalMoksh bond was the most favourite of mine in the show. I loved how despite loving Moksh silently, Malhar never let his emotions overpower while doing his duty as an ACP. In fact, it was quite refreshing to see an ML in Indian TV having such a perfect sense of duty. Varna baaki shows me to India's richest businessman ya fir din bhar ghar pe baithe hote hain ya office me bhi poora dhyan unka love story par hota h. Bas jab Kalyani IAS bani thi, to use bhi thodi Malhar wali seriousness de dete.

Anu and Malhar's bond was good in the beginning but later on after Kalyani became her daughter, that bond was just thrown for a toss. 

Absolutely, even my favorite was MalMoksh bond and Malhar's honesty and integrity towards his duty. 

He loved and cared for every family member but no one understood that he was duty bound too. 

Frankly I wanted to see that in Kalyani after she came as IAS. But no, she never got above Aai and Pillu.. And at the end it was always only Aai..