Sochta hoon ki vo kitne maasoom the

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter-1

A girl was lying in the middle of the road. Her face had multiple stab wounds and there's blood all over her salwar suit. A car stopped. A wealthy looking man got out of it, assessing the situation. Then thinking for five minutes, he lifted the girl and laid her body on the back seat. He pushed a lock of hair smeared with blood off her eyes.

It took an hour for the woman to gain consciousness. The man is sure that something unspeakable had happened with her.

The man reassured her, stopping the car, taking a water bottle with him, "Calm down Okay. You are safe here." He reached towards her sliding in the backseat.

"Here, drink some water," he opened the bottle cap and forced the bottle into woman's mouth. The woman tried to protest, but now forcing the water bottle in woman's mouth with water flowing down the woman's chin with one hand, the man was beginning to open the buttons of his expensive shirt.

"You don't need to do that," said the woman and giving the man a seductive smile, she began opening the buttons of man's shirt with her own hands. Her hand felt for his shirt pocket and as the man closed his eyes to kiss her, she bit her lips and said, "I prefer man who see me with open eyes while kissing."

As the man opened his eyes, the woman thrust the pen she took from the man's pocket into his eyes.

The man screamed in pain. Then she took a screwdriver from the toolbox in the car and repeatedly stabbed the man in the neck with it.

"Why are you doing this?" The man was pleading now, "I don't even know you."

Whistling to herself, the woman fished out a wallet from the man's pocket which carried his credit cards, cash, IDs and in the backside of car, she found a shopping bag.

"It's for my girlfriend," the man was all snotty. The shopping bag had a little black dress

The woman fished out man's cellphone and in call logs, she found nine missed calls from a contact name- Wife. The woman smiled.

Then after taking everything from the man, the woman took a petrol container from the backside of car and drenched the man and the car with it. Then with the lighter she found it from man's things, she lit the car into a ball of fire.

She swallowed and there was moisture in her eyes. But then her eyes felt a sapphire ring on her finger and she said, "Jab paap ki har nishaani ka ant ho hi raha h, tab tera yahaan par kya kaam." And with that, she flung the ring into the blazing fire.

----

In Aurangabad, a woman is scrolling through pictures on a cellphone. Her eyes stop at the picture of a family with husband-wife and a baby. The wife is wearing the same sapphire ring.

"Kitni baar kaha h meri cheezon ko haath mat lagaya karo, Sampada" the man was visibly irritated.

"Us Kalyani ki photo abhi bhi tumhare phone me kya kar rahi h, zara batao to Malhar?" Sampada pouted.

"Moksh ki bhi photo thi usme, isliye delete nahi ki," Malhar said, "Aur bola tha na maine ki Kalyani ka naam ab is ghar me kabhi nahi liya jayega. Mar chuki h ab vo vaise bhi."

"Malhar!" The woman kajoled, "Mujhe bhi aisi hi ring laakar do na."

Malhar sighed in despair. He didn't like Sampada, ever since she abandoned him for Atharva. But he couldn't bring up Moksh alone. Even though Moksh couldn't speak, he continuously cried since Kalyani died. For the millionth time Malhar wondered, if Kalyani would be alive today, if he had not pushed her down the stairs outside his house that day. Malhar told himself he didn't give a damn about Kalyani's death but the fate of unborn baby always made him sad. Though it would've been an illegitimate child born out of Kalyani and Atharva's extramarital affair, but it was not fair that the unborn child paid for the sins of his parents. The unborn child reminded him of his sister's Swara fate, who eventually killed herself to escape the torture by Kalyani's family.

-----

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Pragya.. 

Nice to see you back with another story... 

Itna mystery.... 

Car wali woman kaun thi? Was it Kallu. 

Did she burn Atharva..? 

Aur ye Malhar, you Sampu ke saath kyun hai.. ๐Ÿค”

Why does he think Kalyani is dead? 

Nice and intriguing.. 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice story pragyu you are buliding amazing suspense in our mind with this ๐Ÿค—its too good โฃ๏ธ โฃ๏ธ 

Loved it ๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ abhi jyaada kuch samajh nahi aaya but still it's best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think that girl is our kallu who is now a heartless girl as per your title if I am right ๐Ÿ˜Š

And Malhar aur sampada ek saath ek hi ghar main as husband wife and malhar didn't have any guilt in his mind to push kalyani out of the house stairs ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ye Malhar mujhein jyaada acha nahi laga aur wahan kalyani ko dekhkein lagta hai vo malhar sein bohot bada badla lene aayegi likh kein rakh looo ๐Ÿค”

Poor pillu how he is living without his mother so sad ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Good start pragyu waiting for more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hey Pragya.. 

Nice to see you back with another story... 

Itna mystery.... 

Car wali woman kaun thi? Was it Kallu. 

Did she burn Atharva..? 

Aur ye Malhar, you Sampu ke saath kyun hai.. ๐Ÿค”

Why does he think Kalyani is dead? 

Nice and intriguing.. 

Thanks a lot Rekha. Life ki to band baji hui h. Na neend poori ho paa rahi h. Office se jitne din ki leave li thi saara nibtaana h plus jo roz kaam aata h vo alag. Eid holiday me bhi office jaana para hame. Aaj bhi idea ekdum se aaya but I know this FF is not good. Par fir bhi aap logon se baat ho gayi isi bahaane ๐Ÿ˜Š

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Nice story pragyu you are buliding amazing suspense in our mind with this ๐Ÿค—its too good โฃ๏ธ โฃ๏ธ 

Loved it ๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ abhi jyaada kuch samajh nahi aaya but still it's best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think that girl is our kallu who is now a heartless girl as per your title if I am right ๐Ÿ˜Š

And Malhar aur sampada ek saath ek hi ghar main as husband wife and malhar didn't have any guilt in his mind to push kalyani out of the house stairs ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ye Malhar mujhein jyaada acha nahi laga aur wahan kalyani ko dekhkein lagta hai vo malhar sein bohot bada badla lene aayegi likh kein rakh looo ๐Ÿค”

Poor pillu how he is living without his mother so sad ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Good start pragyu waiting for more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vanshu kitni dino baad baat hui apni. Yaar aadhi neend me likhi h ye story. Timings itni odd ho gayi h ki ya fir subah 6 7 baje free time milta h ya raat 10 ke lagbhag.

Ek Kdrama h Penthouse War of Life karke. Usme kya h 3 female leads hain (Ek positive, ek amoral and teesri negative. Maine poora nahi dekha cos time nahi mil paaya but all these three women are in their 40s and are really so badass ki mere ko to teeno par girl crush ho gaya h. Basically all three are mothers who can go to any extent for their daughters. Yaar magar seriously they are too good.

So ye story ka idea bhi mere ko isi show se aaya. Malhar is slightly negative here (something like in the show when he used to cause Kallu pain after SamTharv elopement and Swara's death) so there will be less of KalMa here. I'm not sure if I should continue writing this cos it's not a love story and thodi dark bhi h.

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Vanshu kitni dino baad baat hui apni. Yaar aadhi neend me likhi h ye story. Timings itni odd ho gayi h ki ya fir subah 6 7 baje free time milta h ya raat 10 ke lagbhag.

Ek Kdrama h Penthouse War of Life karke. Usme kya h 3 female leads hain (Ek positive, ek amoral and teesri negative. Maine poora nahi dekha cos time nahi mil paaya but all these three women are in their 40s and are really so badass ki mere ko to teeno par girl crush ho gaya h. Basically all three are mothers who can go to any extent for their daughters. Yaar magar seriously they are too good.

So ye story ka idea bhi mere ko isi show se aaya. Malhar is slightly negative here (something like in the show when he used to cause Kallu pain after SamTharv elopement and Swara's death) so there will be less of KalMa here. I'm not sure if I should continue writing this cos it's not a love story and thodi dark bhi h.

yess baby so looooong....par main khud fever main chal rahi hoon band baji padi hai pata nahi kab theek hogi meri tabiyat .. 

Aur tu bata kya haaalll  chaall ...

Aree bejijhak continue kar vo to main story dekhkein hi samajh gayi thi ki Malhar yahan negative rahega aur kalma ismein nahi hongein 

Hopefully mujhein end humesha ki tarah acha milein ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

yess baby so looooong....par main khud fever main chal rahi hoon band baji padi hai pata nahi kab theek hogi meri tabiyat .. 

Aur tu bata kya haaalll  chaall ...

Aree bejijhak continue kar vo to main story dekhkein hi samajh gayi thi ki Malhar yahan negative rahega aur kalma ismein nahi hongein 

Hopefully mujhein end humesha ki tarah acha milein ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yaar work overload ke kaaran I'm feeling very frazzled. Cos 1 week ki jo leave li thi uska saara kaam karna h.

Tune doctor ko dikhaya ya nahi??? Seasonal fever bahut chal raha h is time.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Thanks a lot Rekha. Life ki to band baji hui h. Na neend poori ho paa rahi h. Office se jitne din ki leave li thi saara nibtaana h plus jo roz kaam aata h vo alag. Eid holiday me bhi office jaana para hame. Aaj bhi idea ekdum se aaya but I know this FF is not good. Par fir bhi aap logon se baat ho gayi isi bahaane ๐Ÿ˜Š

The FF is interesting Pragya.. And yeah we got to interact after a long time. 

Happens, jab bhi leave se lautkar kaam pe jaate hain toh band baj hi jaati hai

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Itโ€™s mind blowing Pragya

Your stories concept is always hatkeโ€ฆ

Lot of suspensions is hasโ€ฆ

Sampu bhi hai yaha..

Looking forward to this story ..

Autumn09 thumbnail