Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SuMod

me too... it's ok and better than many itv shows currently, but sometimes somethings are just a major turn off. Plus I can't digest monu's love struck puppy phase

i just feel the story is completely off track it wasnt supposed to be solely about love it wasnt supposed to be a love story in full bloom i have hardly seen any training...its still boring i am not getting a youth show vibe kinda dull

and sab tv is not a good platform for dramas it is for comedy but not for dramas like these all its drama shows are pretty shitty but comedy ones like wagle ki duniya,bhakarwadi and ofc tmkoc are good aur bhi bohot hain

Edited by friends1234 - 2 years ago
YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends1234

i just feel the story is completely off track it wasnt supposed to be solely about love it wasnt supposed to be a love story in full bloom i have hardly seen any training...its still boring i am not getting a youth show vibe kinda dull

exactly... they are getting distracted because of trp race, first few epis were beautiful😭

friends1234 thumbnail

exactly... they are getting distracted because of trp race, first few epis were beautiful😭

i got hitched to it due to first 10 episodes then came sid drama and its completely downhill i miss ipzn yaar it was such a refreshing change

friends1234 thumbnail

also i didnt like shaleen's acting in the organ trafficking scene the way he was calling out monami lag rahan tha life danger nahi ghar mein kahi gayi hain it was so robotic koi emotions hi nahi dikhe mujhe

Edited by friends1234 - 2 years ago
YouAreLoved thumbnail

i got hitched to it due to first 10 episodes then came sid drama and its completely downhill i miss ipzn yaar it was such a refreshing change

Same, they shouldn't have stretched it. Just quickly make him a cadet and move on ffs

YouAreLoved thumbnail

and sab tv is not a good platform for dramas it is for comedy but not for dramas like these all its drama shows are pretty shitty but comedy ones like wagle ki duniya,bhakarwadi and ofc tmkoc are good aur bhi bohot hain

yeah but it wasn't even supposed to be a drama. It was supposed to be light, refreshing, youth based but still show the deeper aspects of each character, and don't even get me started on tmkoc, I just do NOT like it, but all the others were good

YouAreLoved thumbnail

also i didnt like shaleen's acting in the organ trafficking scene the way he was calling out monami lag rahan tha life danger nahi ghar mein kahi gayi hain it was so robotic koi emotions hi nahi dikhe mujhe

Omg me too, but everyone just worships his acting in the forum so I didn't say anything, glad someone feels the same way! Otherwise I find his acting quite natural, with the exception of a few scenes. Kaveri, however... I'm sorry but her stutter just seems so fake, and this role just doesn't suit her

friends1234 thumbnail

yeah but it wasn't even supposed to be a drama. It was supposed to be light, refreshing, youth based but still show the deeper aspects of each character, and don't even get me started on tmkoc, I just do NOT like it, but all the others were good

i dont like tmkoc now earlier i used to love it before 2015 ,2016

bold: vahi na youth show vali vibe hi nahi hain sony is great for such shows but its so pathetic and unprofessional..most of my fav shows are sony ones and other youth ones

starplus se i like ipkknd ,mahabharat and everest

friends1234 thumbnail

Omg me too, but everyone just worships his acting in the forum so I didn't say anything, glad someone feels the same way! Otherwise I find his acting quite natural, with the exception of a few scenes. Kaveri, however... I'm sorry but her stutter just seems so fake, and this role just doesn't suit her

she can't act and shaleen is ok-ok for me nothing great i don't find him versatile like he doesn't nail every emotion but hope he improves

my list of fav itv actors is quite short anyway param and akshita were the recent additions they nailed ishqaan

YouAreLoved thumbnail

i dont like tmkoc now earlier i used to love it before 2015 ,2016

bold: vahi na youth show vali vibe hi nahi hain sony is great for such shows but its so pathetic and unprofessional..most of my fav shows are sony ones and other youth ones

starplus se i like ipkknd ,mahabharat and everest

Sony😡🤡

@bold: Old is truly Gold in this case.

Ik about ipkknd and Mahabharat, but what is this everest one?