Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Akshay Kumar remade his own song from 11 years that wasn’t even that popular to Begin with ? 

He has only remade songs from decades old movies of his..this and tip tip barsa..koi original naam ki cheez hai is music album mein..#alltimelowmusic

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m totally okay with being the only person in this forum who loves Ranveer & his crazy self. 😘❤️

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

He has only remade songs from decades old movies of his..this and tip tip barsa..koi original naam ki cheez hai is music album mein..#alltimelowmusic

music album mein? iss poori movie mein original naam ki cheez hai? #alltimelowbollywood

Softness thumbnail

These three are ruining the honour and respect of the Indian police uniform. 

PranPriye thumbnail

Not good. The police uniform suits Ajay, he is looking most natural in it. Rohit Shetty is really attached to Singham, I believe, it got mentioned in Simba too.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

These three are ruining the honour and respect of the Indian police uniform. 

Dekhiye avval toh there is nothing called as Indian police 😊

It's federated so every state and major cities have their own police forces with their own uniforms. These guys (at least Ranveer & Ajay) represent मु.पो. (Mumbai Police). 

Duja ki yeh cinema hai. Kayi baar police officers are shown corrupt. Does that mean those movies are tarnishing their honour and respect?

Teeja its a fun song! Thoda aap bhi hair down karo aur chill karo  Sentiments ko itni aasani se hurt mat karo.❤️

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m totally okay with being the only person in this forum who loves Ranveer & his crazy self. 😘❤️

Count me in ❤️

I love him for his craziness, not inspite of. (Inspite of toh uske summer vacation wale comments hain 😆)

And it is merely incidental that I also love his work (BBB, Lootera, Padmaavat, BM, etc... NOT Befikre 💀)

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Dekhiye avval toh there is nothing called as Indian police 😊

It's federated so every state and major cities have their own police forces with their own uniforms. These guys (at least Ranveer & Ajay) represent मु.पो. (Mumbai Police). 

Duja ki yeh cinema hai. Kayi baar police officers are shown corrupt. Does that mean those movies are tarnishing their honour and respect?

Teeja its a fun song! Thoda aap bhi hair down karo aur chill karo  Sentiments ko itni aasani se hurt mat karo.❤️

Mujhe apni country se pyar hai aur main apni country ke brave aur honest police officers ki aise beizzati hote toh nahi dekh sakti. 

Aap dekh sakte ho toh dekh lo. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Count me in ❤️

I love him for his craziness, not inspite of. (Inspite of toh uske summer vacation wale comments hain 😆)

And it is merely incidental that I also love his work (BBB, Lootera, Padmaavat, BM, etc... NOT Befikre 💀)

Oh thank goodness. Everyone else here seems to hate him barring a few. After SRK, he is one of my favourite actors. All the movies you mentioned had him stealing the show. I didn’t like Befikre either but he looked hot in that song I posted as a gif. 😂

I love his offscreen energy too. He isn’t boring and always makes me laugh. Whereas other celebrities put me into a sleepy coma the moment they open their boring mouths. 😊

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Partly it's the police uniform and partly it's the actors the reason they're not at all looking good dancing like that. 

I'm no Salman fan but I think he's the only one who could dance like a goofball in a police uniform and still look good. 

Any other actor doing that it just looks bad. Although I think I'm in the minority because the song has got a good response. 

Btw Rohit Shetty just can't let go of his love for Ajay. Sooryavanshi is an Akshay movie but again Ajay is given the center stage in the song for a decent amount of time.