Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m totally okay with being the only person in this forum who loves Ranveer & his crazy self. 😘❤️

Please count me in as well. Ranveer was the jaan of this song. And Rohit Shetty seems to know about it too, the way he gave the center stage to him for a good chunk of the song. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

haan woh toh uski shakal dekh kar he lagta hai...

godddd 🤣😹😹

Edited by MerrilyAnime - 2 years ago
AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's entertainment. 

Whether you choose to laugh with them or at them to be entertained.

I choose the latter and it is never wrong before and same now.

Let's catch Sooryavanshi in theater. Never missed Rohit Shetty film before except Simmba , so waiting.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tapori

Dekhiye avval toh there is nothing called as Indian police 😊

It's federated so every state and major cities have their own police forces with their own uniforms. These guys (at least Ranveer & Ajay) represent मु.पो. (Mumbai Police). 

Duja ki yeh cinema hai. Kayi baar police officers are shown corrupt. Does that mean those movies are tarnishing their honour and respect?

Teeja its a fun song! Thoda aap bhi hair down karo aur chill karo  Sentiments ko itni aasani se hurt mat karo.❤️

Need to fact-check myself cause I was way off the truth. I am used to seeing Mumbai Police usually in Bollywood movies. 

But Singham is in Maharashtra Police, and Simba in Goa Police (dimaagh ki batti baad mein jali).

I couldn't make out Suryavanshi's police department, but it appeared to be Maharashtra Police as well.

briahna thumbnail

Ranveer on roll, as if shitty  big picture not enough to showcase his ugliness

And akki current leader of shit 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked it 🥳

Cannot believe Ranveer's energy in this song. I feel like I finished a workout just by watching him. 

Daily fitness goal = complete ❤️

BlackWitch thumbnail

You posted the wrong gif

I love how crazy and care free this guy is! I think I have a thing for men who have the guts to be themselves, the world be damned. That’s why I married my husband; I dig his enthusiasm for Sia’s Chandelier 😆 

Also, the energy he brings onscreen and offscreen is just 👌 Mad respect for such people 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m totally okay with being the only person in this forum who loves Ranveer & his crazy self. 😘❤️

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I used to be on the “ranveer is just being himself” club 

But off late all this energy is coming off as contrived 

Like he dosent seem to do it coz “this is him”

He seemingly does it so ppl appreciate how much energy he has, or how hatke he is 

The way he overpraises ppl he works / interviews with , or the fake sharmana when someone over praises him ( usually interviewers or other actors)  …he even over praises himself (best husband in the world , khilji = Heath ledger ) 

it’s like he lives in some hyped up bubble 

It’s begun to grate on my nerves 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Akshay and Ranveer try extra hard to make Ajay look like a graceful dancer. Not very successfully though.

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

You posted the wrong gif

I love how crazy and care free this guy is! I think I have a thing for men who have the guts to be themselves, the world be damned. That’s why I married my husband; I dig his enthusiasm for Sia’s Chandelier 😆 

Also, the energy he brings onscreen and offscreen is just 👌 Mad respect for such people 

I should have posted this gif instead. But he looked hot in my one so I couldn’t resist. 😂

I so agree with you. I love his hyper and carefree attitude. His positivity is infectious. Nothing in life turns me off more than a sour-faced moody person who’d rather chop his arm off but wont crack a smile. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago