Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I think they're hoping it'll work cause of the star cast. I mean I definitely don't watch horrors, but I might just watch this for Emraan and Manav and endure a few sleepless nights after that. Especially for Emraan. If I can sit through Chehre for him, I think I can sit through this. ðŸ¤£

Chehre wasn't that bad, c'mon. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Chehre wasn't that bad, c'mon. 

Chehre had a good star cast, a potential for a good story, and then they took it and slowed it down to 0.5 speed. That's what pissed me off about that movie. It was so damn slow!!! At times I actually increased the speed to 1.5 times and yeah the dialogues were rushed but the movie moved so much faster.

Plus I understand that Big B and Emraan were the main attractions of the movie, but I felt they could have concentrated more on the other actors as well. And Rhea stood out like a sore thumb with her non-acting.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May not be a great film but happy to see Nikita bagging a lead role here. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Why these bhoot love to live in this kind of outskirt haveli. There don't like to live in metro cities?. And why they do play luka chupi with the residents . I mean,  start mai hi gorilla attack karke  khoon pilo , baat katham . 

@bold : Sirf Urmila wali bhoot rehti thi metro city mein, baki ko metros k traffic se hi darr lag jata hoga, Wells n trees bhi nahi milenge zyada to latkao ppl/animals ðŸ˜†

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the trailer, it's well cut. Hope it's a decent horror. 

Go Emraan ðŸ¥³

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I was wondering too it's a remake of Possession..googled it.. 

I think it is a remake of Ezra, prithviraj starrer malayalam movie, but I am not sure whether Ezra is an adaptation of any English or Korean movie. 

Edited by Kamala05 - 2 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I think it is a remake of Ezra, prithviraj starrer malayalam movie, but I am not sure whether Ezra is an adaptation of any English or Korean movie. 

Ezra came after possession and it's exactly the same story so can't be a co incident..