PrithviSanyo reunion (temporary update)

Posted: 2 years ago

Prithvi meets Sanyo on the way

Hey guys this is Priya, I was in hibernation on my original account, I hv restarted to write my story. I still love you and completed one chapter last night but I am so curious to share it with you people πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί... It's my mother's gmail account, I hv given it the same name here so u don't have to be confused, after 7days of hibernation my account will be reactivated then there will be no use of this account πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... sorry for keeping you people in waiting for long periods, nd thank you for all for understanding me as I beas really going through a mental stress I hv change my PG nd now I am happy ...soon I will return to my college with a new spirit ☺️😌

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Delete...

Edited by Midnight_rose01 - 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Prithvi not interested in meeting any girl other than Sanyo. Both have been so loyal to each other but don't know it about the other.

Glad he decided to continue watching rather than jump to assumptions and not confirm them.

Loved it dear 

Awesome and emotional part πŸ˜”

I could really feel the pain of Prithvi & SANYOGITA as they both have suffered a lot & being apart gives you a lot of pain πŸ˜–

Prithvi stalking Sanyogita & Anubhav was crazy but  justified & his banters were adorable 😘😘😘 those goons made Sanyogita terrified to the Core 

Prithvi finally showed up & saved her on  time taking her to his apartment again 

I loved the foggy emotions you had portrayed between them thou they sant to be apart but still their buried feelings now took a toal kn them 

Both had hard time controlling their emotions as they still loved each other dearly 

Prithvi thought those goons a good lesson & they should be treated in a same way for what they did

Sanyogita was panicked seeing Prithvi missing & she understood that what happened  ... Soup & breakfast was amazing πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœ¨  along with sweet banters 

Prithvi & Sanyogita both realize after this night that what they have lost & once again prithvi is determined to win her back 

On the other hand Sanyogita is emotionally fallen weak & still couldn't tell the exact truth to Prithvi & ease her burden

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ€—

Originally posted by Golden_Ginni

Loved it dear 

Awesome and emotional part πŸ˜”

I could really feel the pain of Prithvi & SANYOGITA as they both have suffered a lot & being apart gives you a lot of pain πŸ˜–

Prithvi stalking Sanyogita & Anubhav was crazy but  justified & his banters were adorable 😘😘😘 those goons made Sanyogita terrified to the Core 

Prithvi finally showed up & saved her on  time taking her to his apartment again 

I loved the foggy emotions you had portrayed between them thou they sant to be apart but still their buried feelings now took a toal kn them 

Both had hard time controlling their emotions as they still loved each other dearly 

Prithvi thought those goons a good lesson & they should be treated in a same way for what they did

Sanyogita was panicked seeing Prithvi missing & she understood that what happened  ... Soup & breakfast was amazing πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœ¨  along with sweet banters 

Prithvi & Sanyogita both realize after this night that what they have lost & once again prithvi is determined to win her back 

On the other hand Sanyogita is emotionally fallen weak & still couldn't tell the exact truth to Prithvi & ease her burden

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ€—

Thank you Goldie I was waiting for your commentsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯Ί

...yes the contents are emotional, even I was too getting emotional while typing this part ..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί....hmm Prithvi started to stalk Sanyo seeing , Dr. Anubhav around her, well said Anubhav is too crazy for HerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why Prithvi was jealous  πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜...

Luckily Prithvi was there and Sanyo was saved ...the soup and breakfast wala part was too one of my favourite part of this content that was really adorable and funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

He taught a good lesson to those goons indeed those men who saw ladies with bad intentions should be treated like this😑😑😑😑....

Finally Sanyo gets to know Prithvi still loves her another hand deep down of him told him she too loved him 😍❀️....so he decided to win her back ...

Yes Sanyo can't able to tell him everything...but in the nxt chapter he will get to know everything πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

Aab nxt chapter likhna start karungiπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜...

Thank you once again..❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯Ί.

Originally posted by coderlady

Prithvi not interested in meeting any girl other than Sanyo. Both have been so loyal to each other but don't know it about the other.

Hey thanks for your comments πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈ...yes both PrithviSanyo are loyal to each other

He saved her from the goons and then brought her home to look after her.