Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

That ranking was farah's own personal ranking, koi pathar ki lakeer nahi 🤣 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope you realize Farah & Salman are 2 different individuals with different outlook. 

Farah Khan gave her ranking based on what she felt upon watching the show. I actually agree with Farah's ranking, Donal had 0 scenes in last 2 episodes other than when she was getting evicted. 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

because they have different opinions?

this isnt really rocket science to figure out😆

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bcoz one is Salman and another is Farah abd they both r different🤣🤣🤣

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean to say is neither Salman nor Farah watches the ahow mostly they are given script by common creatives  so i said why so different narratives

Also all HMs followed Farah mam strictly nd forgot Salman also Donal who argues too much accepted defeat so easily undigestable.

I think they were clearly given these 2 name strictly  nd donal dinnt had authority then to speak up else donal is not that petsonality that not argue once

Heights is she is giving interviews saying Teja, Vishal nd Jay are responsible for my eviction 🤣

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tinapiku

I mean to say is neither Salman nor Farah watches the ahow mostly they are given script by common creatives  so i said why so different narratives

Also all HMs followed Farah mam strictly nd forgot Salman also Donal who argues too much accepted defeat so easily undigestable.

I think they were clearly given these 2 name strictly  nd donal dinnt had authority then to speak up else donal is not that petsonality that not argue once

Heights is she is giving interviews saying Teja, Vishal nd Jay are responsible for my eviction 🤣

I’m damn sure Farah follows bigg boss. I remember Farah, ananya pandas, kjo’s mom and some other celebs follows the show. Salman doesn’t have the time to follow everything but before starting wkw he had to watch some clips to know what’s actually going on.

Yes, Salman said there are people who are weaker than donal but he never revealed the names. Where in Farah’s ranking was pretty clear to the housemates. Donal took the defeat because he couldn’t do anything here. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tinapiku

Farah I think do watches BB ☺️☺️  and it's all housemates fault that they gave only same names. They could have said Simba, Akasa, Leshan and Meisha too par junglewasi did stupidity of saying same names😂😂

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhan

Farah I think do watches BB ☺️☺️  and it's all housemates fault that they gave only same names. They could have said Simba, Akasa, Leshan and Meisha too par junglewasi did stupidity of saying same names😂😂

Its not stupidity names were finalised by makers nd HMs just had to say for public 

Donal not fighting out itself is proof. Har baar cornering pe humgama karti hn bt is baar not a single word. Creatives write proper script. 

Simba ki girlfriend ko pehle se hi approach kyun kiya jaa raha tha Wildcard mei Akasa ko bachane ke liye itne papad kyun?

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Farah watches the show closely

Salman only reads scripts and takes away a lumesome money