Haan mba ke baad room construction is major😆

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on the new thread🥳

sapphir thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

The problem is Deeps that the writers don't consider the kiss to be something serious which is why both Shiva and Raavi had such light reactions. The same way they did during the danda kaand, dhara didn't even apologize or regret after physically abusing Shiva and Krish. The kiss had been equated to a friendly hug and that's about it. The writers may have forgotten about it already 

Why can't I have a Yuck! Yuck! 🤢🤮Emoji for reaction🤭

WWould so use it every time we mention flaws in writing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I want a 💃🏻💃🏻 reaction for reply, I'll always use it for ShiVi going Laal Ishq😍🤣

I'm late bt Congrats on the new EDT , fingers crossed for a name as fab as prev one 🤩😍🤭

Edited by sapphir - 2 years ago
sapphir thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

We complain the characters and the writers as hypocrites. And end up being a better hypocrite ourselves. 😎

Na baba😮, hum log!😇 N hypocrites....🙃....

Nope, him sab toh Angels a na???😆

Vo sab toh, Heat Of the Moment yarr....🤭🤪

Nd.... Constructive Criticism👑🌼

Don't kill me ppl

Byeee🙈🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

Also, on another note, Is there anything that we can do to increase PS ka chaskameter ratings? It fell from 3 to 4 due to Bigg Boss.

Being more active on the forum, making more and more posts in new or exiting topics, liking and commenting on all IF articles related to PS and it's actors are some things we can do 

Ultimately the forum activity should go up 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

How is practically everyone a topper or a good student in the Pandya Household, except Raavi and Krish?

Or is it that since all their studies are over, they gloat and exaggerate, and all of them were actually 60 percent waale log like Raavi is hehe

I believe the topper status of Gautam, dhara and Shiva, but not Dev 😆

Woh toh Raavi aur Krish se bhi kharab marks laata tha, I'm sure 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphir

Why can't I have a Yuck! Yuck! 🤢🤮Emoji for reaction🤭

WWould so use it every time we mention flaws in writing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I want a 💃🏻💃🏻 reaction for reply, I'll always use it for ShiVi going Laal Ishq😍🤣

I'm late bt Congrats on the new EDT , fingers crossed for a name as fab as prev one 🤩😍🤭

Name of the EDT toh episode pe depend karega, I hope we get a good one! 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this new girl Disha is designer or something… she must have asked him to try few clothes… Raavi will be surprised to see him and get more angry… this is the only plausible explanation of him changing his look.. because few days ago when he himself bought the clothes, he didn’t wear those saying it doesn’t suit him.. (which I agree to some extent … yes Kanwar can pull off anything but as Shiva may be few designs are not his style) …

it also makes sure not to put Raavi as a shallow person in front of Disha who has uttered big dialogues saying that she likes Shiva for what he is…

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I think this new girl Disha is designer or something… she must have asked him to try few clothes… Raavi will be surprised to see him and get more angry… this is the only plausible explanation of him changing his look.. because few days ago when he himself bought the clothes, he didn’t wear those saying it doesn’t suit him.. (which I agree to some extent … yes Kanwar can pull off anything but as Shiva may be few designs are not his style) …

it also makes sure not to put Raavi as a shallow person in front of Disha who has uttered big dialogues saying that she likes Shiva for what he is…

This is also a nice way to go. I will accept any track that does not end with Shiva changing his look for Raavi! It reflects badly on both of their characters