Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I was abt to post the same..❤️..this was a much more detailed scene..they shouldn't have edited it..so beautifully Alice and kanwar did this..Uff...❤️

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will forever curse the editors for cutting out these scenes 🥺

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

How is practically everyone a topper or a good student in the Pandya Household, except Raavi and Krish?

Or is it that since all their studies are over, they gloat and exaggerate, and all of them were actually 60 percent waale log like Raavi is hehe

No use being a topper anyway, their one collective brain cell made them sign the loan papers even after Mr. MBA topper was making sense for once 😂

So basically, if you're a topper, no one will listen to you, if you're not a topper, still no one will listen to you.🤪 Adbhut Pandya phamily ki gazab kahani. 

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bcoz they can trick Raavi and Krish to tell the truth that's why their report card is public unlike others 🤣 

Who knows unki marks sheet mein kitne marks the 😆 

Wasnt gombi a rank holder or something befr he dropped studies..didn't he have a report card too..😆..but what's the point..at the end of the day, he takes the decision from suman who hasn't seen school. 

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

How is practically everyone a topper or a good student in the Pandya Household, except Raavi and Krish?

Or is it that since all their studies are over, they gloat and exaggerate, and all of them were actually 60 percent waale log like Raavi is hehe

Vaise bhi kya ukhaad liya inhone topper hoke specially for Dev

He do online training from youtube only🤣

secondhelping thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

Vaise bhi kya ukhaad liya inhone topper hoke specially for Dev

He do online training from youtube only🤣

Arrey par MBA me construction thodi sikhaate hai, online hi seekhna hoga na xD

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Just saw a clip from another show where mohalle ki aunties did muh kaala of a woman who went after a married man.

Just saying 🙂🙂

there is also a clip from another another show where MIL did muh kaala of her own newly wed DIL in front of the whole family and her parents…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I can't believe this is the same kaki who once said during shivis marrg that shiva and ravi will have an eternal love story..ianshe possessed or something now.. 🤡

I don’t know man but today’s episode she looked so annoying so OTT…I don’t think I will be able to respect her ever… no matter how wise she become in future…  hats off to Krutika desai to pull this off…

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I had just started watching PS

I remember watching this segment on sbs, why did they edit it out? This was soo beautiful 🥺🥺🥺