Neptism is alive and well. Wkv ke baad what you think ? Vote pls - Page 4

Poll

Who do you want to see evicted soon (not what BB will do)?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Suyaash. Mansi. SP. Wtf armu and others :) Come on now. Don’t Bhao khao and wait for invites to vote and comment 

Voted for Leeshan.

Shammo has been demoted to junglewaasi. Would not want to miss a chance to see how she comes to terms with this.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Voted for Leeshan.

Shammo has been demoted to junglewaasi. Would not want to miss a chance to see how she comes to terms with this.

Wtf. Kya hua. Isliye to mera option tha Elim for queen was 2-4 weeks 😂😂. Trust me. Hum sab log ko inko jungle mein dekhanaa hain. But overall it would be better if they flipped. Cause junglewaasess didn’t get to go to main house 😂😂. 

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wtf. Kya hua. Isliye to mera option tha Elim for queen was 2-4 weeks 😂😂. Trust me. Hum sab log ko inko jungle mein dekhanaa hain. But overall it would be better if they flipped. Cause junglewaasess didn’t get to go to main house 😂😂. 

Rules ullanghan ka tofaa. No switch, just downgrade of the main house members to the jungle now.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Rules ullanghan ka tofaa. No switch, just downgrade of the main house members to the jungle now.

amazing isnt it... this madam has been getting almond butter since her OTT days... gluten free i can accept, its a dietary need for medical condition etc... but almond butter? like really? itnaa privileges ek ke leeyee? 🤣