Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

They get too many cliche scenes and it's not really working (for me)

Like I would love to see them develop mutual respect for each other as a person first and then love can come along after a *looonggg* time. This pace ain't working.

Kind of agree, the way they are showing monami going soft on him already is making me uncomfortable 🥴 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Kind of agree, the way they are showing monami going soft on him already is making me uncomfortable 🥴 

Aaj ka scene jabardast tha..Karan breaking Monu's I'm special bubble by saying it's his duty to save lives and koi bhi hota to yahi Karta 👏🤣 uska shock 🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You are ALL right in more ways than one!

May be we need to separate the actor from the character and view the growth of the character.

For me, clichès only take you so far. They are not sustainable.

In Karan-Monami's case, I would like to believe it is still at a hero worship stage, it is awe not love yet. I agree they need to First build respect for each other's professions, respect for the other as an individual.

In Siddhart-Sanjana's case, it is still concern from Sanjana's end. Sorry, but, him staying in the Academy to impress Sanjana is just not right. Imposing love is not on. Him being in sight 24/7, what would you expect? She needs to be in an independent space to hear her heart out. For Siddhart, isnt it said, Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Let her be and you make something out of your life. If she realises her love for you, she will come to you.

Well, Faizi-Koel abhi non-existent hain (both as cast and as couple), toh kya hi kahe.