Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She surely does 😲

Define shady. And then I’ll tell you if she had a shady past.

Katrina started off in Bollywood around 17/18 ish. Whatever preceded that happened when she was a minor.

I’m glad you have taken it upon yourself to be a Good Samaritan and relentlessly dig those old graves till each and every damn b@st@rd who took undue advantage of her pays the price for their appalling crimes. ❤️

Originally posted by: MDNA

She surely does 😲

kindly elaborate?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MDNA

Does Katrina really have a shady past?

Discuss! 🤗

I heard that Katrina Kaif swallowed the ghosts of four 16-year old virgins in order to stay young and fresh-faced. 

Also she has connexions to other world galaxy aliens via her cousin sister's son's ex-dudewala.

Shady as hell.Katrina GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I heard that Katrina Kaif swallowed the ghosts of four 16-year old virgins in order to stay young and fresh-faced. 

Also she has connexions to other world galaxy aliens via her cousin sister's son's ex-dudewala.

Shady as hell.

geez what a great fanfic 🤣 very imaginative!

Edited by MerrilyAnime - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Given her exes are Sallu and Ranbir, yeah quite shady past.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who doesn't have?. Compair to bollywood ke raja betas she is a saint. 

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Don't know about shady but probably not from "respectable family" According to the hypocritical indian society that is different for men n women.. That's why ranbirs family were against as well as vicky kaushal(if rumors are true) 

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This topic is done to death now. Just look into old threads by using google. You will find your answer there.

There is not much "proof" to her really being shady but here is a summary for you:

*Apparently part of children of God cult as a kid, hence so many siblings, traveling all over the world, "different" fathers to her siblings, etc. Traveling with several children is not cheap, and I have seen her family (grandparents) farm houses and photos shared online. Even younger pics of Kat, she was not from a poor family, so don't believe the lie that she was struggling or taking care of all of her siblings as they all have their own careers.

*was found by Jackie Shroff in London as a supposed esc*rt service worker, but she claims to have been a model. There are no modeling photos before she entered India. (a dig into her past has said she is friends with C(orn) 😈 producer Terry Stephens, pics of her and Isabelle are floating around the internet with him and her sister Christine did a film with him. Also she used to go by the name Rosey on the streets from an undisclosed source, and ironically her middle name is Rosemary!!)

* Her birthdate is most likely a lie, but bw is sexist so I don't blame her for that. She has said she was around 8 when the Berlin Wall fell, so by the time she made it to India she was 22, not 16-17 like she says...and imagine her dating a 30+ year old man?! Gross and gross!

No western parent will just allow a young teenager to leave and live alone in a foreign country with no evident family...just saying.

*Her parentage is false most likely. She claims her father is Mohd. Kaif, yet during Boom she couldn't even pronounce her own last name and Ayesha Shroff even stated in an interview that they gave her two different names to connect with the audience. Her original last name is Turcotte (that's fine to change it or just drop the name altogether, but to lie and brownfish is something else)

-So the name Kazi was the first name, and Ayesha stated it was a "misprint" and they went by Kaif as Mohd Kaif, the cricketer was popular at the time.

-The photos of her supposed father are online and he is definitely a white man. He is of mystery origin but many suggest, Polish or French from Canada as he lives there with his wife Beet and her children. They are friends with Kat's other siblings on FB and some detectives throughout the years have found them. The man in Kat's pics as a child, is the same man her siblings call dad and you can find his pics online of him currently. Katrina literally looks just like him!

-My theory is that her mother's last name is Roberts (as many siblings go by that name on Facebook to avoid anyone stalking them...) and her real father's name is Turcotte (it's the name on her passport. she has confirmed it herself) but she still lies and says she is Indian, and Kaif. 🤡

*Another thing that irks me is if she is really lying about being Indian, she is literally brown-fishing, which wouldn't fly in the US as much as India and it's gross and weird. I cannot imagine pretending to be white and lying to boost my career lol

Her not knowing Hindi after many years and getting work is really astonishing, but she gets a pass as she is "nice, beautiful, unproblematic, etc" and it's bs. But she's a popular "actress" in BW. You don't need real talent to be a hit. Just look good, have light skin and you're golden. 🤡