Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Oct 2021 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sometimes I feel makers are taking badla on sha for recommending sana for this show.  They made dev completely dumb n side character n made sana main character 😆

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I hope Neha will not be shown conniving with Sanj to separate Devakshi ?🤬

She wouldn't have openly done that in Season 1. But Season 3 ka kuch keh nahi sakte. As someone rightly said on the forum, pata nahi kya phukke likh  rahe hai Season 3. 🙃

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Eww so now they are showing Sanjana attempting to murder Bijoy as well🤢. Just show that all this was a dream and end it

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful. Just wanted to share this here ❤️

https://twitter.com/ramisaxkabir/status/1449395974623817745?s=20

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show has become so disgusting now!

No rhyme...psycho, her friend should catch on and tell dev/cops, only way to salvage show,

Or kill neha and sanjana in a car crash!

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Caught up with the episode finally 

Have they brought this Bijoy hospitalized track only to show how Dev will always be with Sonakshi unlike the last time. This is more acceptable than Sanjana's motive... whatever it is. How does she think that hurting Sonakshi's dad will bring Dev closer to her? Kuch bhi 

Why is Ishwari lite so friendly with Sanjana? Telling her everything. Dude she's your brother's employee..not a family member. 

Sanjana's friend should have some role at least... simply they're keeping her. No purpose at all.

Erica was awesome in her scenes. Earlier I had trouble listening to her voice properly...in the initial episodes. Now the dialogue delivery has improved a lot. Voice modulation match the expressions and dialogues. 

Now Monday she will attempt to harm Bijoy again...maybe Dev/someone from the staff..some interruption will save her.

Sonakshi has a doubt on the wire ... she should think clearly about it later when things are a under control.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel so bad for this season.   How they could hv taken story n what they did in actual.  The promos were so so promising n they showed something else only.  As a fan of krp I am feeling very very bad, never thought beautiful show turn out to b like this.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw another new serial’s promo on Sony’s insta , finally Kuch rang “ might be going to end .

Really this S3 was a disastrous hope they won’t come up with S 4 😂😂

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I saw another new serial’s promo on Sony’s insta , finally Kuch rang “ might be going to end .

Really this S3 was a disastrous hope they won’t come up with S 4 😂😂

Is it which show?