Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanx suta for update hope bijoy fine now and this sanjana is too much now end her track but seems like her track not end anytime soon today kids part is so beautiful 

And happy dusshera to suta and all members 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Kuch Rang is on it way becoming “ ITV “ ( typical) so psycho Sanj will out smart every one for at least few episodes ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing will happen , psycho will be omnipresent 

She will “ move freely among Boss, Dixits and Dev babu’s Ishu office ( not sure constructions or telecommunications )

Really thanks  Suta dear for updating

Even reading is like torture 

On its way?  It's already normal itv show..Infact more than normal itv..😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think bejoy is safe, considering bts, where sona n others sitting for durga pooja..

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Today the episode was okay okay 

Sanjana preparing feast to celebrate Bijoy dying- its disgusting but does a good job to show how ruthless the character is.

Sanjana is making mistakes and people are catching on.

First with Reema she said bathroom is here on the side of her murder wall then sent Reema to other side, I think Reema might have seen something

Then on the call with Neha, she said "wo bach gaye" Neha caught that immediately

Then at the hospital, idk why they played romantic tune when she was trying to touch Dev without his permission, they should have played horror/negative music.

Then Dev caught get peeping in to the room.

The kids praying was a very cute scene 😍❤️

Honestly idk why Neha likes Sanjana? Common kya h dono mai? 

Precap- I don't think Sanjana will be caught, its ITV serial now. Villain don't get caught so early.

Plus the whole Vikky thing also needs to happen.

Ps- I saw someone comment on Instagram that similar attempt to murder was done on Beyhadd to the good girls (don't remember the name) father? Is the writer same for this? 

I think Neha sees the image Sanjana has portrayed - that of a bechari, akeli ladki - and thinks of her as a kindred spirit. Remember, Neha is so bitter because of the sacrifices she was forced to make in her childhood. 

Plus Psycho is really like a psychopath in the way she sensed Neha's need for recognition of her sacrifices and sympathized with her. 

Also, I wonder if Neha has sensed Sonakshi's dislike of Sanjana and that is also a reason why she's so chummy with her. Neha has always been pretty jealous of Sona after all.  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

I think Neha sees the image Sanjana has portrayed - that of a bechari, akeli ladki - and thinks of her as a kindred spirit. Remember, Neha is so bitter because of the sacrifices she was forced to make in her childhood. 

Plus Psycho is really like a psychopath in the way she sensed Neha's need for recognition of her sacrifices and sympathized with her. 

Also, I wonder if Neha has sensed Sonakshi's dislike of Sanjana and that is also a reason why she's so chummy with her. Neha has always been pretty jealous of Sona after all.  

I hope Neha will not be shown conniving with Sanj to separate Devakshi ?🤬

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Dussehra to everyone.

How was the episode? Better than yesterday?

Couldn't watch... celebrations time. Hope you all had a great time too

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kill sona end the show or simply end it.whats the point of running it 

CottonWorld thumbnail

Looks like Sony needs this show running for some more time... else why would they still air it with auch low TRPs.

Finite bolkar extend ho raha hai...this looks like it. Other actors may have other commitments. This could be the reason why maximum screen space is given Sanjana character to compensate...to prolong the story. 

CottonWorld thumbnail

Going by the WU... sounds like another bad episode

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Today the episode was okay okay 

Sanjana preparing feast to celebrate Bijoy dying- its disgusting but does a good job to show how ruthless the character is.

Sanjana is making mistakes and people are catching on.

First with Reema she said bathroom is here on the side of her murder wall then sent Reema to other side, I think Reema might have seen something

Then on the call with Neha, she said "wo bach gaye" Neha caught that immediately

Then at the hospital, idk why they played romantic tune when she was trying to touch Dev without his permission, they should have played horror/negative music.

Then Dev caught get peeping in to the room.

The kids praying was a very cute scene 😍❤️

Honestly idk why Neha likes Sanjana? Common kya h dono mai? 

Precap- I don't think Sanjana will be caught, its ITV serial now. Villain don't get caught so early.

Plus the whole Vikky thing also needs to happen.

Ps- I saw someone comment on Instagram that similar attempt to murder was done on Beyhadd to the good girls (don't remember the name) father? Is the writer same for this? 

I feel bejoy will b safe n saurab will b busy taking care of bejoy.  Next move is keeping away elina n her family from sona n dixits.  Looks like sanj planning to keep all relatives away from dev, so that she can have him.  Dev is lollipop here😆

After watching eri's previous show, effects in me🤣