InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is Tejasswis sidekick 

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I didn't even knew Vidhi before Bigg boss even I did watched Udaan show but never knew Vidhi name. I am writing an honest view about her she has impressed than rest of the other contestants.

I want to appreciate the girl is slaying she has impressed me she has not only generated Likers but also haters πŸ˜† Pratik and shamita fans target her even Tejasswi fans hate her bcz they think she is Kabab mein Haddi between Tej and karan πŸ˜† So this means she has done a good job 

she is young she doesn't goes over board she is cute but strong too the way she took that pilate from shamita and ran was good πŸ‘πŸΌ she has managed to get connected with 9 contestants successfully  especially Karan πŸ‘πŸΌ and Tejaswi, Jay and Vishal. 

I actually like her equations with Karan they really look very good onscreen together β€οΈ

in just one week she is now known to all she deserves to be supported by makers as being non popular face she has done an impressive job. she is needs improvement to get into the game !!I hope makers work on her as she has potential and this Biggboss show needs to have such contestants go ahead and give tough competition to popular contestants than it will be worth watching πŸ‘πŸΌ 

hahahahaha kya performance di ..Hume toh pata bhi nahi chala lol 

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I didn't even knew Vidhi before Bigg boss even I did watched Udaan show but never knew Vidhi name. I am writing an honest view about her she has impressed than rest of the other contestants.

I want to appreciate the girl is slaying she has impressed me she has not only generated Likers but also haters πŸ˜† Pratik and shamita fans target her even Tejasswi fans hate her bcz they think she is Kabab mein Haddi between Tej and karan πŸ˜† So this means she has done a good job 

she is young she doesn't goes over board she is cute but strong too the way she took that pilate from shamita and ran was good πŸ‘πŸΌ she has managed to get connected with 9 contestants successfully  especially Karan πŸ‘πŸΌ and Tejaswi, Jay and Vishal. 

I actually like her equations with Karan they really look very good onscreen together β€οΈ

in just one week she is now known to all she deserves to be supported by makers as being non popular face she has done an impressive job. she is needs improvement to get into the game !!I hope makers work on her as she has potential and this Biggboss show needs to have such contestants go ahead and give tough competition to popular contestants than it will be worth watching πŸ‘πŸΌ 

she is ghanta performing... chamchii side kick....πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ΅....... bandriiiiπŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Also Jay 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

then same applies for prateik too he is also side kick of nishant does he himself have brain?ya brain sirf sympathy k liye chalta h us ka.also people will not throw that side kick q k bande ne already tyari ki h r bahar prs r strong fanbase pe char rha he will torn by his own sidekicks just wait and watch nikalo vidhi jese logon tbh only vidhi and teju are clever girls everyone saw what donal and akasa did in yesterday task had h yaar new logon kabhi chance b nhi dena phr bolte nepotism favouritism blah blah hota h channel logon ka support dekh k hi game me rkhegi vidhi jese logon ko.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 2 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I really like Vidhi…very sorted and calm. She has her own brain, she figured out that Gharwasis are using store room to kill jungle wasis, even tried to stop it. She has good physical and mental strength. 

Yesterday’s statement, including Salmanβ€˜s name in that context, might get her into trouble and Salman will point it out on next WKV. But I think she was only trying to use it as reference to describe the selective reaction on Abuses. Other than that she is playing well, needs to be more upfront.