Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Yep, she is... except her overacting in the Holi scene of Sholay movie, I loved her in the movies I watched...

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

No. She is a maha over actor 🤔 Her performance in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham still haunts me. 

Amitabh is anyday miles ahead of her in acting. He has challenged himself time and again in terms of different roles. Eg. Black, Nishabd, Paa, Cheeni Kum, Piku, Sarkar etc. ❤️

I don’t even see a comparison between both of them. Jaya Bachchan ki jitni height hai compared to AB, utne hi kam hai woh from his level in acting 

Apart from K3G, what other Jaya Bachchan films have you watched? Asking out of curiosity.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Some from the earlier era like Sholay (obviously), Silsila, Bawarchi etc. A lot more 2000 onwards, which means in Fiza, Kal Ho Na Ho, Laga Chunari.

I was also present on the sets of the wedding sequence of Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche, where she gave her trademark shocked expression, while the camera revolved her 🤔

AB is much more talented and experimental with his roles. I just don’t find Jaya as good.

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Apart from K3G, what other Jaya Bachchan films have you watched? Asking out of curiosity.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Some from the earlier era like Sholay (obviously), Silsila, Bawarchi etc. A lot more 2000 onwards, which means in Fiza, Kal Ho Na Ho, Laga Chunari.

I was also present on the sets of the wedding sequence of Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche, where she gave her trademark shocked expression, while the camera revolved her 🤔

AB is much more talented and experimental with his roles. I just don’t find Jaya as good.

Okay.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That will be Amitabh 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No ,its Aishwarya without a doubt. Jaya Bachchan can never play Sunehri or that girl from Dayya Dayya Re. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

In terms of pure talent? Jaya was and is miles ahead of Amitabh.

But passion and effort matter. She didn't have much passion and certainly didn't put in effort after the first few films. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

No ,its Aishwarya without a doubt. Jaya Bachchan can never play Sunehri or that girl from Dayya Dayya Re. 

😆😆

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Woah imagining Jaya as Sunehri 🤣

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, please lol. ARB is even worse than Abhishek.