Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't know about Bollywood, but it seems like for now she's way more focused on her activism.

It also does seem like she's more comfortable in her skin now then she was before and less pretentious. I remember when she was in a video a few years ago for the Paris debutante ball she put on a complete fake British accent in the video, but now when she's speaking it's her normal voice, no ounce of an accent in there ðŸ˜†

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Gossip is Amitabh Bachhan isn't comfortable with the ladies in his family joining BW. Something like The Kapoors.

😲

Softness thumbnail

She used to be pretty. Now she looks like her mother.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cassiefinora

Good thing if she is hesitant to join bollywood.She is good looking and all and has got a striking face, but the same people(not you TM ðŸ¤—,there are people who want her in bollywood like ASAP) who want her  in bollywood will cry about nepotism and unfairness towards more talented outsiders.She will be trolled mercilessly if her acting is not upto the expectations.Poor Abhishek is a prime example of a starkid who had a not so bright career despite giving some good performances.

She is taking over her father's business and also has a healthcare brand which she founded along with three other women.Pepsico ex-ceo Indra Nooyi was singing praises about Navya's business skills  some weeks ago.

This!

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

Don't know about Bollywood, but it seems like for now she's way more focused on her activism.

It also does seem like she's more comfortable in her skin now then she was before and less pretentious. I remember when she was in a video a few years ago for the Paris debutante ball she put on a complete fake British accent in the video, but now when she's speaking it's her normal voice, no ounce of an accent in there ðŸ˜†

I dug up this video on YT out of curiosity and she really does have a British accent there. ðŸ˜† But to give her credit, you can’t tell if it’s real or fake cuz she didn’t slip …. and I don’t see a problem with it if you can pull it off well. Much like Frieda. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is gorgeous but I am sure once she debuts many people will start calling her average.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

because shes smart enough to know not to throw herself in the deep hole 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She looks like that young girl from the netflix series.. can't remember her name she's Canadian Tamil..

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ye sonam time bhi yahi sab comments they, look gorgeous etheral etc.

Baad main result sab pata chal gaya