Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I won’t predict the winner, the team I predict goes on to lose badly…

I’m secretly supporting my fav team though πŸ˜‚

Same here🀣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Tagging a few more friends--- 

It takes relentless hard work, years of undivided attention and a lot of perseverance chasing the dream to one day appear in your country’s colors. What separates the legends from thousands of extremely talented youngsters sweating it out every single day on the field, is their attitude towards the game.

saurav

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It takes relentless hard work, years of undivided attention and a lot of perseverance chasing the dream to one day appear in your country’s colors. What separates the legends from thousands of extremely talented youngsters sweating it out every single day on the field, is their attitude towards the game.

saurav

My guess. Is RCB win. Tbh - I want Kohli to gain confidence for t20 wc and win it for India. 

ty for tagging me :). 😘😘. 

Nichuss thumbnail

saurav

Daada❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ps143

Same here🀣

Participate>> predict >>> and win That will elevate your happiness. 

Express your willingness.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Should I wait until the playing 11 are announced for the teams or do I have to predict before that??

And what predictions do I need to give for the final match? Jiski deadline kal hai I didnt get it

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

saurav

He is still my favourite above all . He is a true legend , changed indian cricket when we are down and low due to fixing in early 20's now changing the face of indian cricket with his administration . now we have a very good pool of players , we can easily build 3 competitive teams for international cricket and all credit must go to Ganguly and Dravid . 

Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: GunDaa

He is still my favourite above all . He is a true legend , changed indian cricket when we are down and low due to fixing in early 20's now changing the face of indian cricket with his administration . now we have a very good pool of players , we can easily build 3 competitive teams for international cricket and all credit must go to Ganguly and Dravid . 

Very true 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I've sent my prediction for today's match.

But to confirm we also have to send you our prediction for the final already on this Monday? πŸ˜²

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Should I wait until the playing 11 are announced for the teams or do I have to predict before that??

And what predictions do I need to give for the final match? Jiski deadline kal hai I didnt get it

Please wait until tomorrow's match  result I feel. Then we will be able to get a clear picture regarding the final match and will be able to guess regarding the final result. 

13th Oct evening 7.30 pm is the deadline to predict  the final result. 

It means, you have time till 13th evening 7.30 pm to predict the Final match result, ---Man of the match, the best bowler  and the best batsman.