Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: bahi.

I've sent my prediction for today's match.

But to confirm we also have to send you our prediction for the final already on this Monday? πŸ˜²

Please wait until tomorrow's match  result . Then we will be able to get a clear picture regarding the final match and will be able to guess regarding the final result. 

13th Oct evening 7.30 pm is the deadline to predict  the final result. 

Viswasruti thumbnail
Yes, playing.πŸ˜ƒ

BeingBlunt thumbnail

LOL. The link to the thread in first post is broken. It links to the 2016 IPL fantasy that i conducted. πŸ˜† Now wonder people have been liking that i was like why are people liking this? πŸ˜†

P.S. I will send my answers for today after toss. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LOL. The link to the thread in first post is broken. It links to the 2016 IPL fantasy that i conducted. πŸ˜† Now wonder people have been liking that i was like why are people liking this? πŸ˜†

P.S. I will send my answers for today after toss. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wonder why it was connected to that thread. Yes , I've checked the previous threads before I prepare this one to get an idea. Thanks for reminding me. Now check it once please. 

Please note that you have to send your prediction before 7.20 pm today for the first qualifier. For Final result, you have time. 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Please wait until tomorrow's match  result . Then we will be able to get a clear picture regarding the final match and will be able to guess regarding the final result. 

Then you should write it on the frontpage. it's not clear at all. As for now it's written as if have to predict the final already, before even knowing who is in the final. I can see it's confusing many people. But thanks for clearing it. πŸ˜‰

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahi.

Then you should write it on the frontpage. it's not clear at all. As for now it's written as if have to predict the final already, before even knowing who is in the final. I can see it's confusing many people. But thanks for clearing it. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for reminding me❀️. Now making it more clear. 

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow glads to see IPL threads active I was silent reader so far..

My fav never win btwπŸ€“

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil.Gal

Oh wow glads to see IPL threads active I was silent reader so far..

My fav never win btwπŸ€“

Welcome to the thread. πŸ˜Š Send your prediction before 7.20 pm for today's match

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome to the thread. πŸ˜Š Send your prediction before 7.20 pm for today's match

Thank you πŸ€—

Fine KKR πŸ‘»! 

Even though my fav is csk πŸ˜‚I don't care abt my prediction but the jinxxx u know πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail

Today's match thread for discussion and  live commentary ---

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5254245?ri=6&rv=6674