1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
He is looking what inside the box which u bring for ur wifey 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

I,  veer, don't know how to react. So I just stare at them with my mouth open 🤣🤣

lols looks like ur Mom wants to snatching ur wifey from u n kept her with herself 🤣🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Coz now only you understand ring a ring a roses🤣🤣

we n CVS r same to same because ATBA n CVS make us like them only 🤣🤣 but we r better than them 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Veer has a competition now. It's like tortoise and hare story. 🤣 RS came slowly and passed bro🤣

lols ur bro will soon loose his wifey's love because now wifey will be loving her Saas MIL more then him 🤣🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Who knows ? Anything can happen in ATBA .🤣🤣🤣Just anything .🤣Even bro could have become a villain in his love story again . It's better we both retire as heroes🤣🤣

lols so u don't have confidence over u n ur bro 🤣🤣🤣

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True ,I felt they are fillers. I and Rish didn't find anything to discuss either .

Makers are completely gone case... Apna time bhi aayega..basically meant rani Completing the engineering? They made fool of themselves..I would say sorting family issues is called now apna time bhi aayega.. 

If they changed this current story line when they returned to jaipur  situation Would have been different now... They still had chances to survive with ease... Rani still had chance to continue her studies and ranisa would manage 2 DILs... Then they reveal RV... So much messed up... 🤣

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shilpi ,as hardly anyone here and all discussed both episodes together didn't open a new one. This thread hadn't become a hot topic yet either . If you want ,I will open . 

Please open so I get to do blame game on fresh page.. 🤣🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Honestly l didn't like much both of them except Veer's speech was outstanding... Even Ranisa's speech was OK... Rani said Even I was zalli before I was like... Seriously before... 😉it's more of now too much zalli... 

Wasted both days... Yes it's again ATBA way of celebration... Cost cutting... 🥺

When rani ask veer.. Let's go and rest  and veer with sad face Haan alag alag... Was too good.. 

Stupid CV's they couldn't write 2 lines Veerani doing hide and seek romance... 

I am thankful to them for convincing my mind its good it's going off air rather than showing such episodes... 

Even writers are depressed can see it in the episodes.... 🤣🤣

yes they wasted one episode n cost cutting is continuing they didn't show RanVeer's sangeet n their romantic dance 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they disappointed their viewers at the end also 🤦‍♀️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He is looking what inside the box which u bring for ur wifey 🤣🤣

Pari, that's it

Pointer Finger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bro, the gift is not for you

Not For You GIFs | Tenor

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Makers are completely gone case... Apna time bhi aayega..basically meant rani Completing the engineering? They made fool of themselves..I would say sorting family issues is called now apna time bhi aayega.. 

If they changed this current story line when they returned to jaipur  situation Would have been different now... They still had chances to survive with ease... Rani still had chance to continue her studies and ranisa would manage 2 DILs... Then they reveal RV... So much messed up... 🤣

seriously they still have story left but budbak CVS doesn't know how to continue it n give leads romance so they think better to end it otherwise viewers throw 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚 on them 🤣🤣