Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 07RB

I cannot believe people supporting prateek. I think that’s the problem with the country altogether. so when somebody is inside okay to tempered with the lock. How someone knows prateek intentions. Just because there were camera it is okay to say he was not doing with bad intentions.

And please people saying vidhi deliberately went inside. Please for god sake stop victim shaming. That’s disgusting. She did not thought that pratek will continue to do so when she was in the bathroom. Thats common sense and not ethical to temper door locks when someone is inside.

Exactly though. If she did this deliberately, then she might've thought that he won't do it when she's inside. And will be delayed and probably stopped by the other members. But he didn't wait and just went ahead with it. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

I think other people wanted to make this an issue, not Prateek. Yes, his attitude was the problem but that's only it. But the way people have reacted to the issue, talking about mothers and sisters and stuff, and then denying doubting his intentions is really ridiculous. Should've just called him arrogant cuz that's all it was.

No one was making an issue. Pratik wanted to drag this topic. 🤔

All discussion was because Pratik was making an issue. He said you are putting allegations no one says it. He said yes my intentions were wrong. No one said it. As he was dragging and being a jerk. Everyone were trying to make him understand by giving him example of his mother and sister. 
Since everyone was nicely explaining to him he was acting too smart taking advantage of the situation trying to make it about himself. He was looking like idiot. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: astha36

No. That's not true. If doors could be broken just like that, then nobody would agree to be on a reality show with those many cameras because then an accident could occur even when somebody just tried to barge in, not knowing that someone is inside. Nobody would risk that scandal.

Also, the outside latch was completely separate from the inside lock. And they only removed the screws, didn't apply force. So, I don't agree that the door could have opened by chance. That chance is always there no matter what and I don't want to hold Prateek and Nishant responsible for that. There are a lot of things that can go wrong in a game like this. But when you are in it and playing, nobody really is thinking of all that. For god's sake, in those physical fights that we have seen throughout the seasons of BB, somebody could have been scarred for life, but those were given clean chits a lot of times for different reasons. Nobody sat down to analyse and nitpick like this that what were they thinking, they should have thought about what all could have gone wrong by chance etc. That is a very farfetched point.

OK let's believe door will not break but still is it necessary to tamper with a lock for a game?? And it's not about intention it's about basic decency and manners which pratik was unable to understand. And it's very uncomfortable and scary for anyone if someone suddenly tries to tamper with the lock. Still vidhi handled the situation with dignity and her reaction was totally justified👍🏼

Now about physical violence I am not a supporter of that but from 2-3 years bb is not taking strict action against it. They just get scolded for that on weekends jo yaha par hua😆. That's bb's fault and if I am not wrong bb didn't took any strict action against pratik also for getting physical and breaking property😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

I think him not going out of the room even after Maisha asked him to, while she was changing is a bigger offense. Also some latches comes undone if one side is removed, might not be the case here but it was totally ignorant and arrogant of him to do so.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

And hence self inflicted  end result 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

I think him not going out of the room even after Maisha asked him to, while she was changing is a bigger offense. Also some latches comes undone if one side is removed, might not be the case here but it was totally ignorant and arrogant of him to do so.

That Miesha incident is something else. And if you go back and see, she asked him to not come to the corner where she was changing, cuz she was changing in the same room where other people were. Just in a corner. And he went back. He didn't come towards her side again. Even this one time that he was coming towards her corner was because she said ab mera change ho gaya hai toh you are allowing me in the washroom. So, actually she had said that she's done changing and during that conversation, he came towards her and she said arey abhi nahi hua, wapis jao so he went back. Then Meisha came out of the corner on her own. This incident was wrongly retold later.

And since the latch here was not the kind of lock you're talking about, I think that is an irrelevant point. Jab ye latch aisi thi hi nahi jisse andar walal lock khul jaye, then why not break it?

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Edit

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago