Amritam SS:Badaltey Ehsaas (Part 9updated pg7)

Avijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader in this forum n m loving this show a lot. So I have decided to write a short OS on Amritam.
It is based on a precap when  Amrita decides to help her family in their financial crisis. I will be writing it in hinglish for my convenience of expressing my thoughts. This is for the first time m writing something for my favourite 'Statue Couple'. I just hope its worth reading.

Amrita was super tensed now that they have to pay one lakh rupees to Kabir's boss which he had borrowed for her godbharai function. She was pacing here and there in her room thinking how the family is going to arrange such a huge amount in such a short span of time.
Amrita-mujhe kaise b karke in paison ka intzaam karna hoga or papa ji ki dukaan ko bhi bikne se bachana hoga.
Suddenly she remembers that Karan has bought some bonds to be used in such difficult times. She decided to get those  bonds  from the bank locker tomorrow only n will get her family out of this mess. But the problem was, her family will not allow her to go. So she decided that she will not tell this to the family and will secretly get this job done.
Pritam (in his room) - Mujhe kaise bhi karke is parivaar ko is musibat se bachana hai.Par swabhimaani log hai, seedhe seedhe toh paise lenge nahin.Kuch na kuch toh karna padega. He called his friend
Pritam- Nitin mujhe kal kaise bhi karke kal subah ek lakh rupaye chahiye. Jitni jaldi ho sake paison ka intzaam kar.
Nitin- Bhai ye achanak itne paise kyu chahiye. Kya chal rha hai tere dimaag mein. Kahin...
Pritam-Tu bas itna samajh kisi ki khushiyon ka sawaal hai. Kisi k behte aasuon ko thamne ka zariya hai. ( He recalls Amrita's crying face n felt a pain in his heart.)
Nitin-Ok bhai main poori koshish karunga.

Morning.
Amrita got ready n kept the keys in her bag. Slowly she got out of her room without getting noticed by the family members and quickly she  rushed out of the main door.
Amrita- ( in her mind) Sorry Mummyji- Papaji, Sorry dadu,sorry beejj. Par mai  jo kar rhi hu vo sirf or sirf humare parivaar ki bhalai k liye kar rhi hu.
She called for an auto at the main road but none stopped. After standing there for 10-15 minutes,an auto stopped by her side.
Driver- Madam ji kithe jaana hai?
Amrita - Ji mujhe **** Bank jaana hai. Please urgent hai.
Driver on seeing her condition decided to encash the situation. (Due to hike in petrol n diesel prices the public and private transport has decided to go on a strike on that day.)
Driver-Madam ji aaj toh transport waalon ki hartaal(strike) hai ji. Aaj toh aapko koi b nhi le jaega. Par aapko dekhkar lagta hai  badi zaroorat main ho ji. Thik hai main risk lekar aapko le chalta hu ji par aapko mujhe double kiraya dena hoga ji aane jaane ka vo bhi advance.
Amrita left with no other option decided to give up.
Amrita - Ji mere pass toh sirf 500 rupaye hai.
Driver - koi nai ji itna b chalega. Chetti chetti baitho ji.
Amrita in auto recalls how her parents were trying to give her their card in case she needs money anytime but she refused.

One the other hand Pritam was waiting for someone at a tea shop in some part of the city.
Pritam, Nitin's voice came from his back.
Pritam- itni der kaha reh gya tha?
Nitin- Vo monty bike lekr chala gya tha or shehar mein aaj transport band hai toh kaise b karke ek biker se lift lekr aaya hu.Ye lo tumhare paison ka intzaam ho gya hai par achanak se itne paise kyu  chahiye tumhe? Koi badi machli jaal mein phasi hai kya?
Pritam-(with a slight smile) Kuch masoom  zindagiyon ko jaal se bahar nikalna hai.
Nitin- kahin tu Sakhuja family ki baat toh nhi kar     rha. Pritam smiled again n Nitin understood it all. He realized that his friend has started caring for the family. He has again started living for other people in his life n he was happy to see this new change in him.
Pritam- Kaha kho gya? Acha sun meri bike lekar jaa servicing due hai iski aaj tab tak main Sakhuja family ki problem solve krk aata hu.

Outside**** Bank
Amrita came out after getting her desired things n asked the driver to rush up but before she could get inside the auto, she saw a group of people rallying in order to protest against the government. Auto driver on seeing them immediately starts the auto n ran away. Amrita tried stopping him but he couldn't.
Just then a rally passed by her n a woman in the rally asked her what was she doing over there in this condition. She told her to leave the place as soon as possible as it might be dangerous for her to be there.
Amrita was hell scared now as to how she will reach home without money and no one was there with her in this crucial moment. To be continued......
Precap:She finds herself in the middle of the traffic jam n was scared. Just then a hand pulled her towards the other side of the road and she was shocked to see the person in front of her..
I request u all to avoid the grammatical errors n typos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully written..😍just loved it.😍😍 thank u so much for writing on PriAm😍 plz upload the next part soon

Avijay thumbnail

Hello everyone, m glad that I got some good responses which encouraged me to write the next part. I hope this one will be a good read for you. 

Part 2
Sakhuja house
Nimmo-Soni, jaa puttar dekh toh Amrata abhi tak aayi kyu nhi naashtey k liye, tbiyat toh thik hai na uski?
Soni-Ji  maa abhi dekhkar aati hu.
She checks out her room buy didn't find her there. She went upstairs to see if she there. She hurriedly came down and told the family that Amrita is nowhere in the house. They all panicked as to where she must have gone without informing anyone in the family.
Guneet-Amrita aise bina bataye kaha gyi hogi itni subah subah?
Beeji(crying) - Pta nhi meri bachi kaha  hogi usne kuch khaya b nahi. Hey waheguru uski raksha karna.
Nimmo-kahin vo paison ka intzaam krne toh nhi chali gyi?
Everyone was shocked.
Angad & Kabir(together) - Hum abhi jaate hai bhabhi ko dhoondhne. Both of them hurriedly walked out of the house.

Amrita on the other hand was shocked with whatever has happened just now. She calmed down a bit and decided to call Angad. She started searching for a phone in her purse but soon she realised that she has forgot it at home. She started panicking but within a moment she composed herself and gathering all the courage that was left in her in that moment and decided to leave for her home not knowing how she'll be able to cover such a long distance.
She was walking on the path that led to her home and somehow she reached a signal. Slowly she tried to cross the road while the signal was red but within a few seconds it turned green and she finds herself in the middle of the traffic jam and got scared. People started honking all of a sudden and a man from a car in front of her shouted at her, 'Oh madam jaldi saamne se hatiye, marne k liye yhi jagah mili thi kya'. Tears began to form in her eyes and she closed her ears to avoid the sounds coming from her surrounding that were disturbing her sanity.
Just then a hand pulled her towards the other side of the road and she was shocked to see the person in front of her.....She only managed to utter TUM......
It was none other than Pritam with a surprised as well as angry look on his face.
Pritam - (a bit angry) Ye kya kar rhi thi aap signal k beecho beech? Aise road cross karta hai koi? Aapko kuch ho jaata  toh. kya zaroorat thi is halat me bahar aane ki? Or kiske saath aayi thi aap jo aapko aise akele beech raastey chod kar chala gya?
Amrita ( super angry mode) - Aapka question hour ho gya ya or bhi koi sawaal baaki hai? Main yhan kya kar rhi thi, kyu kar rhi thi, kiske saath aayi thi, is sabse aapko kya matlab. Maine aapse kaha tha mujhse or mere bache se door rahiyega. Please, aap yhan se abhi chale jaaiye.
Her words hurt him but seeing her in a horrible state he kept  his anger and emotions aside n began to speak in a calm  mode.
Pritam- Dekhiye main aapko pareshaan nhi karna chahta but aapko aise akele ghabraya hua dekha toh aapke paas aa gya aapki help karne. Aap jiske saath aayi hai unhe bula lijiye main fouran chala jaunga.
Seeing him talking softly to her she also calmed down and keeping her eyes down, replied...
Amrita- vo main..... Vo darhasal main yhan akele aayi thi. Bank me kuch zarrori kaam tha isliye ghar me kisi ko bina bataye aa gyi.
Pritam(shocked) - Kya kaha aapne aap yhan akeli aayi hai....vo b jab transport waalo ki strike hai. Aapko pta bhi hai aapne kya kiya hai. Is halat me gharwaalo ko bina bataye...... Jee baat ab ye madam jasoos khud ko super woman bhi samajhne lgi hain(he slowly spoke to himself).
Amrita - Kya kaha aapne? Jaasoos kisko kaha aapne?
Pritam-Aapko( pointing at her). Har waqt meri jasoosi hi toh krti rhti hai kya krta hu ,kis se baat krta hu,kaha jaata hu etc. etc..
Amrita ( a bit embarrassed) - aisa kuch nhi hai. Mujhe b shauk nhi hai apki jasoosi krne ka. Vo toh aapka first impression hi aisa tha ki naa chahtey hue b aap par shak ho jaata hai.
Pritam-Kai baar sach parde k peeche chupa hota hai. Bas zaroorat us parde ko hatane ki hoti hai. Khair chodiye vese aap yhan tak pahuchi kaise?
Amrita told him all that had happened earliet with her.After listening to her...
Pritam-Toh ab kya socha hai ghar kaise jayengi or gharwaalo ko bataya b hai ki nhi?
Amrita ( a little more embarrassed) - Ji vo main bina bataye ghar se nikli thi or abhi batane ka socha toh pta chala ki phone toh ghar par hi reh gya.
Pritam-jee baat. Ye bahut acha kiya aapne (sarcastically).
Her face fell down n realising she is feeling awkward,he said that he will make a call to inform her family.
He took out his phone to call them but as soon as he dialled the no. His phone got switched off.
Pritam-(irritated) - ye battery ko b abhi dead hona tha. Aapke gharwaale pareshaan ho rhe hongey hume abhi yhan se nikalna hoga.
Amrita (a little shocked) - HUME..... Mera matlab hai main chali jaungi aapko mere liye taqleef uthane ki zaroorat nhi hai.
Pritam - isme taqleef ki koi baat nhi main b ghar hi jaa rha tha. Toh sath me hi chalte hai. Vese b ab koi auto ya taxi nahi aane waale aapko le jaane k liye.
Left with no other option , she started walking after him.Suddenly he turned around and asked her if she has eaten anything or not?
Her silence speaks it all. He made her sit on a bench and  bought some breakfast and water bottle for her. Having finished with it they began to walk.
After walking for around 15-20 minutes, Amrita started to feel pukish  n thought in her mind, 'Kaisa insaan hai itna b nhi samajhta ek pregnant lady itna nahi chal skti, thodi der kahi baith kar rest kar lete, lekin ise toh sirf apni chinta hai.'
Pritam on the other hand in his mind, 'Madam ki bahaduri ki daad deni chahiye is halat mein b itna lamba safar tai kar liya hai. Par itni der chalna inke liye thik nahi hoga mujhe kuch karna hoga.
Pritam - (concerned) - dekhiye itni der chalna aapke liye thik nhi hoga. Aap yhi baith jaaiye main kuch karta hu.
By then she began to throw up by the roadside.
Pritam-Arey aap thik toh hain. Dekhiye ghabraiye mat....
He couldn't even finished his statement, she started having dizzy spells. She began to lose her consciousness and was about to fall when he catches her in his arms. He panicked seeing her like this and made her sit on the bench by the roadside.
Pritam - Amrita ji aakhen kholiye. Dekhiye bas thodi der aur,hum ghar pahuch jyenge.Amrita ji uthiye please aapke gharwaale pareshaan ho rhe hongey aapke liye.
He took some water in his hands and sprinkled it on her face to wake her up. But she didn't woke up. He wiped her face with his handkerchief and the very next moment he picked her up in his arms and began to walk.
Pritam -mujhe inhe jld se jld ghar pahuchana hoga vrna inki haalat aur kharab ho skti hai.
He began to walk as fast as he could as he was terribly worried for her safety.
His heart skipped a beat when suddenly her head tilted and rested near his chest. He paused then and there and looked at her. He couldn't stop himself from admiring her cute and innocent face and was staring at her continuously.
His heartbeats paced at a full speed when  suddenly a thought struck his mind, 'kaash ye pal yhin tham jye or main yu hi aapko dekhta rahun.Suddenly he wanted her to be with him forever. A cute smile appeared on his face as after a long time he was happy at his heart.
But his happiness was short lived when he realized what he was thinking few moments back was never going to happen because they  both belonged to two totally different worlds. They both are poles apart....
To be continued. 

Will try to update the last part as soon as possible. 

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

Wow, great start πŸ‘

Loved this story so far β€οΈ

Pritam is such a sweetheart. He wants to help the Sakhuja family. Awww. He is deep into Amrita and he cares about the family too πŸ˜³

Oh, oh, poor Amrita is in trouble. I am sure our hero Pritam will come as a knight in shining armour for Amrita and will save her β€οΈ

P.S. will read the second part and comment as soon as possible πŸ˜Š

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great story so far but my heart goes out to Pritam in the end. So much sadness for him😭

Avijay thumbnail

Hi everyone, m happy to see good responses for the story. Thank you so much for appreciating my work. So here I am with a next part.
Part 3
His face fell down at this thought and his smile disappeared. Reality began to sink in his mind that they both can never be one.He was angry at himself for having such thoughts and that too all of a sudden.
Pritam(angrily to himself) - Main aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hun. Inke baare mein aisa kuch bhi sochne ka mujhe koi haq nahi.. Koi haq nahi....
He looked at Amrita who was sleeping peacefully in his arms and began to walk.
Sakhuja house
Angad and Kabir entered the house.
Angad-Bhabhi ka kuch bhi pta nahi chala. Humne hospital me jaa k bhi pta kiya. Kahan jaa sakti hain vo aise bina kisi ko kuch bataye.
Kabir-Mujhe toh darr lag rha hai ab, kahin bhabhi k saath kuch galat...
Nimmo(angrily) - Kabir, Amrita k baare mein aisa kuch sochna bhi mat, usey kuch nahi ho sakta. Vo ache se jaanti hai ki uska theek rehna uske or humare liye kitna maayne rkhta hai. Humara Karan hai uske saath ab, vo aisa koi kadam nahi uthaegi jisse hum sabka aane waala kal phir se bikhar jaaye. Then composing herself and realising something.
Humein usey phone lagakar dekhna chahiye. Haan! Ye hum kaise bhool gye.
Guneet-Arey haan, uske achanak gayab honey se hum itna ghabra gye ki ye baat humare dimaag me aayi hi nahi.
Guneet was about to call when Soni came running from her room,

Soni-koi fayda nhi papa bhabhi apna phone ghar par hi chodkar chali gyi hain. Main unke room me check karne gyi thi ki kahi unhone koi message toh nhi choda but vhan ye mila (showing the phone ).
Dadu-Akhir kaha jaa sakti hai Amrita.Kya chal rha tha uske mann me jo usne kisi ko btana bhi zaroori nahi samjha.
Everyone was giving questioning looks to each other.
Suddenly they heard their neighbour's whispers who were looking at the road that led to their house throwing strange glances at the family as well as towards the road and then there was a knock on the door and everyone was shocked when Angad opened the door.
Their mouths remained open when they saw Pritam carrying unconscious Amrita in his hands.
Nimmo(almost shouting )- Kya hua hai Amrita ko? Ye behosh kaise ho gyi? Kaha mili ye tumko?
Dadu(understanding the situation ) - Arey Nimmo, usey andar toh aaney de. Aaja puttar andar aa(signalling to come inside),Pehle Amrita ko uske kamre me leja phir aaram se baat krte hai. "Waheguru ka shukar hai humari Amrita sahi salamat ghar vapas aa gyi."Beeji said as Pritam carries Amrita in her room and made her lie on the bed.He moved forward to come out of the room but turned around to look at her before leaving the room and  finally found himself surrounded by Sakhujas and their questions. Angad signaled everyone to stay back as he was going to ask him but before he could ask anything.
Pritam - Dekhiye aap log kuch galat mat samjhiye,ye mujhe **** bank k paas waale signal k yhan mili thi traffic jam me road cross krte hue.
Nimmo- Haye Rabba! Amrita bank kyu gyi thi aise kisi ko bina btaye.Kya zaroorat thi usey is haalat me bahar jaane ki.
Soni-Agar bhabhi aapko mil gyi thi toh aap phone krk bta skte the na. Pta hai hum sab kitna pareshaan ho gye the. Kitne bure bure khyaal aa rhe the hum sabko(almost crying ).
Pritam - Ji main call krne hi waala tha par mere phone ki battery dead ho gyi. Uske baad inki tbiyat kharab ho gyi or ye behosh ho gyi. Isliye main inhe aise le aaya.
Guneet- tumne aaj ek baar phir humari madad ki hai. Hum ye ehsaan kbhi nhi bhulenge.
Pritam-aap aisa mat kahiye isme ehsaan jaisi koi baat nahi.
Dadu- tum log bhi na vechara kbse aaya hai  or kisi ne paani tak nhi poocha bus apne sawaal pila rhe ho.
Main paani lekar aati hu, exclaimed Kamli and ran towards the kitchen.
She returned with a glass of water and offered to Pritam who gulped it down in one go making everyone realise how thirsty he was.
Kamli - ji aur paani laun?
Nahi bas,Pritam replied almost panting.
Angad- Ab aap jaakar aaram kar lijiye. Bahut thak gye hongey pta nhi kbse bhabhi ko uthakar laa rhe hongey.
Dadu - Haan puttar ja or apna dhyaan rkhna.
Pritam start ascending the stairs but stopped midway to say something,.
Pritam- Suniye, vo bahar dhoop bahut zyada thi isliye Amrita ji k sarr par thande paani ki pattiyan rakh dijiyega. Vrna kahi unhe bukhaar naa aa jaaye.
Beeji- Thik hai puttar hum dhyaan rkenge.
Saying so Pritam jump up the stairs and quickly enter his room and collapse on his bed. He began to recall all his moments with Amrita so far and immediately dozes off. He was not just physically tired but also mentally exhausted coz of his struggle with the new feelings he is developing for her and his overbearing emotions refusing to accept them.
Precap:-Dekhiye vo ek bahut hi acha ladka hai. Aapki company ko uchaiyon  tak le jyega.
Main is baare me sochunga.
Aap Sakhuja  parivaar ko kaise jaante hai

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was pretty amazing! loved how he looked at her with love and carried her back home. They are the cutest! Sure do update soon!

Anindita91 thumbnail

Part 2 

Woah Amrita was in real trouble in the beginning πŸ˜²

Thank God Pritam came as her knight in shining armour and saved her. β€οΈ

Well, well, well poor Pritam can't even be lil angry with her πŸ˜†

She was as usual in her super angry mode with him 

But really loved and enjoyed their nok-jhok after the initial conversation. β€οΈ

Aww, Pritam is such a sweetheart, he brought breakfast for her. πŸ˜³

That part where Amrita fell unconscious and Pritam lifted her up and carried her home was awesome πŸ‘β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

But his emotions at the end πŸ˜­

Poor Pritam, he thinks that he and Amrita can never be together πŸ₯Ί

But they will  as AmriTam are made for each other β€οΈπŸ˜Ž

Edited by Anindita91 - 2 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Part 3 

As usual the Sakhuja family always bombers Pritam with questions after questions 

And these neighbours I tell you πŸ€”

But loved Dadu, at least he stayed calm and understood the situation. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved his paani wala line ..

Dadu- tum log bhi na vechara kbse aaya hai or kisi ne paani tak nhi poocha bus apne sawaal pila rhe ho. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Here we got to see your sense of humour πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pritam's suggestion for Amrita's health to the family shows how much he cares for her β€οΈπŸ˜³

That was really sweet of him. 

But in the end Pritam's emotions πŸ’”

His denial as well as the wave of emotions he is feeling for her is overwhelming. Poor Pritam πŸ₯Ί

Hopefully he will come out of this conflict and accept his feelings for her. Only then he will be able to share his feelings with her and maybe then she will reciprocate. β­οΈπŸ€ž

The precap looks promising. Waiting for the next update. Post the next part as soon as possible. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Anindita91 - 2 years ago
Avijay thumbnail

Thank u so much all of u for your responses for the story. Means a lot to me. Will try to update soon.