Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Good-bad, ego- no ego, manipulated- straight forward, real-fake... All these things doesn't matter to me... The only thing which matters to me is entertainment entertainment entertainment... I am giving my time to a show, in return I want entertainment...

N Kundra ko dekh k sach me maza aa rha... Especially his one liners

Irritate nhi ho rhi mai... Kai kai nhi ho rhi bs ... The day he'll go on kai-kai thing without any solid reason.. I'll stop supporting him

Pr abhi to bht maza aa rha

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Good-bad, ego- no ego, manipulated- straight forward, real-fake... All these things doesn't matter to me... The only thing which matters to me is entertainment... I am giving my time to a show, in return I want entertainment...

N Kundra ko dekh k sach me maza aa rha... Especially his one liner

Irritate nhi ho rhi mai... Kai kai nhi ho rhi bs ... The day he'll go on kai-kai thing without any solid reason.. I'll stop supporting him

Pr abhi to bht maza aa rha

Yes for now bahut accha lag raha hai😃

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Yes for now bahut accha lag raha hai😃

Not that. He is open. People keep saying manipulation. Woh seedha baat bol deta. Whether it’s to call someone unimportant. Or why Shamita aur why latch. 

If you notice. Dono pratik and Njshant ekdum heel gaye hain ussey. 😂😂

Pratik ka usual reaction — I don’t trust him. Haan bhai. Aapka trust is so valuable. 😂😂. 

Nishu - apnee style mein tried to laptofies Kundra. Who sees right thru. Replies to nishu. And nishu ends up saying. Haan haan. Like why they chose Shamita and how Kundra explained the game to him 😂😂

This in my books is not manipulation.  It’s direct thoughtful and open gaming. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I have never seen him in any other shows I have just seen him in bigg boss and so far I am liking him😃. Asha karta hu aisa hi rahe😆

You should see, he always used to win logic and brain tasks in Roadies and Prince wud win aggressive ones. He played with Heart and Mind even there.. I became a fan of his personality bcos of Roadies journey. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yes he is 

He is actually ruling the BB house 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yes he is 

He is actually ruling the BB house 🤣

And wo bhi openly😎

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

You should see, he always used to win logic and brain tasks in Roadies and Prince wud win aggressive ones. He played with Heart and Mind even there.. I became a fan of his personality bcos of Roadies journey. 

So he always plays like this?? Good😃

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen a yiubrube video where it's speculated Salman me kk ki band baja di for age shaming Shamita and giving Bigboss dhamki that he will damage Bigboss set and pay the fine from his pocket. Let's hope Kundera stays humble and apologises.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Not that. He is open. People keep saying manipulation. Woh seedha baat bol deta. Whether it’s to call someone unimportant. Or why Shamita aur why latch. 

If you notice. Dono pratik and Njshant ekdum heel gaye hain ussey. 😂😂

Pratik ka usual reaction — I don’t trust him. Haan bhai. Aapka trust is so valuable. 😂😂. 

Nishu - apnee style mein tried to laptofies Kundra. Who sees right thru. Replies to nishu. And nishu ends up saying. Haan haan. Like why they chose Shamita and how Kundra explained the game to him 😂😂

This in my books is not manipulation.  It’s direct thoughtful and open gaming. 

Yes this is called straight forward but inteligent gaming😎. Nishant and pratik ks muh dekhne layak tha🤣. Nishant karan ko manipulate karne ki koshish kar raha tha likin use nai pata ki karan use bhi bara khiladi hai🤣. Karan is a real, clever and entertaining contestant😎

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

I have seen a yiubrube video where it's speculated Salman me kk ki band baja di for age shaming Shamita and giving Bigboss dhamki that he will damage Bigboss set and pay the fine from his pocket. Let's hope Kundera stays humble and apologises.

Ye kuch zyada hai itna nai bolega😆. Daat zaroor paregi but he would never say such things casually👍🏼. About salman swearing pratik's mother I think promos are misleading. Even that word sounded as maar not ma so I think salman said aapki g*nd maar deta. Salman will never say such a thing because he knows it's highly objectionable😆

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago