Karan is a perfect bb material

Posted: 2 years ago

The game which he played yesterday without any aggression, insult or abuse was just superb👏. I hope ye aisa hi rahe want to see more of his positive and entertaining sides😃. True mastermind and perfect bb material👏

Originally posted by Biggboss15

The game which he played yesterday without any aggression, insult or abuse was just superb👏. I hope ye aisa hi rahe want to see more of his positive and entertaining sides😃. True mastermind and perfect bb material👏

he was So Calm Composed n had control over his Nerves and his vision was v clearly n sorted and calculated personality loved him

Exactly! Absolutely love him so far!!!

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

he was So Calm Composed n had control over his Nerves and his vision was v clearly n sorted and calculated personality loved him

Perfect bb material with positivity😃

Reality show host hai obviously game pata hai usse

Originally posted by riddhan

Reality show host hai obviously game pata hai usse

I have never seen him in any other shows I have just seen him in bigg boss and so far I am liking him😃. Asha karta hu aisa hi rahe😆

I have never seen him in any other shows I have just seen him in bigg boss and so far I am liking him😃. Asha karta hu aisa hi rahe😆

😂 phir dekhna bhi mat bcoz the way he behaves in it, will show you a different side of him which you won't be able to see😂😂

Originally posted by riddhan

😂 phir dekhna bhi mat bcoz the way he behaves in it, will show you a different side of him which you won't be able to see😂😂

Tab it's good ki abhi tak mera favourite nai hai😆. Well favourite to mera itni jaldi banta bhi nai😆. I just no one thing for now ki I am disliking pratik

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago

I am so impresses by KK...he has counter answer to everything and really played so well. I cant stop smiling watching yesterday episode. one gem is advising Nishant "waha pe mat ja...pel lenge"🤣

Pratik thought he will make others life hell by pointing out lying cups and towels. But KK is baap of pratik.

Pratik : i want my bag😡

Kundra: No😳

Who decided that you can take my bags?🤔

Kundra : Me😊

Pratik:Why?😲

Kundra: Tijhe tang karna chahtaa hoon😎

Pratik:

Edited by SriRani - 2 years ago