Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Well I would say that hugging part was wrong on the girl's part. I know pratik doodh ka dhula nai hai but still it was wrong

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i dont mind bapat coming

wanna see ShaRa ☺️😳

I like angry wild Shamita.

Don’t want Bapat to come.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I very much enjoyed yesterday’s episode. Nishant tu toh rehne hi de - saying to Shammo ke she can’t do anything without asking him - kyun bhai? Teri awaaz Pratik ke aage toh nahi nikalti - dusron pe rauf jamaega and rules sikhayega lmao. Kundra episode ke saath saath owned the crap outta Nishant too - and I enjoyed it 😆

The jungle lot played so well - some more than others - but in general - band bajadi OTT waalon ki - who just before (Nishant and Pratik) were sitting there glorifying their own non existent brains and claiming ke the jungle lot don’t have any 😆 😆- haan, they played you like fiddles without brains lmao.

Shammo is trying to play - trying to change her image from OTT. Let’s see how successful she is going forward. But Nishant and Pratik lmao, apne overconfidence and one-dimension mein - kya izzat ka falooda karwaya hain apna BB15 mein aake 😆. Pratik was such a khaali bartan yesterday - no sense to anything he was doing whatsoever. 

Maybe it’s just me - but I don’t find Vishal creepy. I find him an interesting, atrangi character who’s pretty sharp. Says to Shammo yesterday - jaise you can’t do anything about Pratik, we can’t do anything about Afsana 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😆

How I hope this isn’t a flash in the pan, and we’ll get to see good mind games and strategies throughout this season. For me - this is what BB is about - subtle moves and playing people before they have a clue what’s going on. And how I’ve missed that on BB - last few seasons have just been about physical aggression and brainless task play and destruction. Meh. 

Edited by SP2684 - 2 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

oh main toh bhul hi gayi thi 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

colors will keep her for more episodes like jaan kumar 😆

Jaan was a sweetheart ❤️ I don't know why he was so much hated here. Afsana is plain annoying, I find nothing amusing/interesting about her.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shamita is looking good actually 

Maine socha nahi tha 

Bhashin was a bad influence I think 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I very much enjoyed yesterday’s episode. Nishant tu toh rehne hi de - saying to Shammo ke she can’t do anything without asking him - kyun bhai? Teri awaaz Pratik ke aage toh nahi nikalti - dusron pe rauf jamaega and rules sikhayega lmao. Kundra episode ke saath saath owned the crap outta Nishant too - and I enjoyed it 😆

The jungle lot played so well - some more than others - but in general - band bajadi OTT waalon ki - who just before (Nishant and Pratik) were sitting there glorifying their own non existent brains and claiming ke the jungle lot don’t have any 😆 😆- haan, they played you like fiddles without brains lmao.

Shammo is trying to play - trying to change her image from OTT. Let’s see how successful she is going forward. But Nishant and Pratik lmao, apne overconfidence and one-dimension mein - kya izzat ka falooda karwaya hain apna BB15 mein aake 😆. Pratik was such a khaali bartan yesterday - no sense to anything he was doing whatsoever. 

Maybe it’s just me - but I don’t find Vishal creepy. I find him an interesting, atrangi character who’s pretty sharp. Says to Shammo yesterday - jaise you can’t do anything about Pratik, we can’t do anything about Afsana 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😆

How I hope this isn’t a flash in the pan, and we’ll get to see good mind games and strategies throughout this season. For me - this is what BB is about - subtle moves and playing people before they have a clue what’s going on. And how I’ve missed that on BB - last few seasons have just been about physical aggression and brainless task play and destruction. Meh. 

Well put... kidhoo tooo... joi le epi.... but u and your undhiyoo... time kadhvanoo :) .... 🤣

I said almost the same thing about Nishant... arey bhai.. why she needs your permission when your partner in crime said he gonna smoke (blatantly lied) and was doing something else 🤣... 

I think Vishal has a game.... but is gonna be a nishant.. trying to play both sides and find himself middle of nowhere.... its v easy to see through and Kundra already called him out on it... 🤣.. 

Kundra exceptionally strong hain.. uses his brain and then just says it openly.. also has excellent presense of mind... especially with quick responses to nishu like... u are not important... 🤣... 

cant be flash in the pan.. else whole season is dubaooed... at least then u can make undhiyoo, forget epis and send some to us also :) 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Shamita is looking good actually 

Maine socha nahi tha 

Bhashin was a bad influence I think 

I said this so many times in OTT.. bhasin ke saath , KJo ka bias aur doormat as connection... she was lost in her khayaalee pulaos 🤣... she is doing decent so far here --- and definitely far better than OTT.. but I do think her attitude etc will come out sooner or later... lets see... i am surprised myself and willing to give her a chance to see where she takes her journey this time.... FYI she was firmly at bottom for me with Neha in OTT.... a place firmly occupied by Pratik and Nishant that I doubt will be replaced... 🤣

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai. Why was it wrong ? The task was only for junglewaasees and he was invading their space …don’t u remember the scene in OTT where neha and him pinned. I mean literally pinned Divya down and how physical he gets ? I am not sure how he can push etc and he can’t be simply held? Are people just supposed to move away when King Pratik walks by them ? Or something. I really don’t get how what they did was wrong ?

Look trying to stop him in the task by grabbing him might be fine agar task ke nazariye se dekhna hai par how can what Afsana was doing (uske gaal aur kandhe pe haath pher rahi thi when he was not comfortable with it) fine?

He was comfortable with and gave his consent to Neha but here at the very least he was uncomfortable with and didn’t consent to whatever Afsana was doing.