Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

Lot of words to make:

1. false assumptions about me

2. incorrect assertion that comparing SRK's start with Irrfan on the topic of nepotism is a strawman argument. All the while bringing Don Corleone, Riteish Deshmukh and Indira calling (with laughter) into the thread. πŸ€£

Itni der mein toh video dekh lete jitne mein type kiya πŸ˜ƒ

What assumptions?πŸ˜† I just cited what I saw in rhe posts in this thread. You simply didn't like it because I ridiculed the claims. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

SRK was youngest most beautiful in 90s?

He was Youngest Most Beautiful Man in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MisterUniverseI|IITian|Singer|Investor

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Exactly what they were expecting him to stand for?

πŸ˜†

There were many many incidences in the last few years.

but now it should be clear to all,that whether one speaks up or keeps his/her head down,they will come after you.Might as well get peoples love and respect. What HR has gained in the last few days..the Govt cant even put a dent in it.

I think BW is safe for the time being.They  may still extort money and threaten.But it will not be a public spectacle.They have lost every time.

Aryan not having drugs in his system,was such a nasty shock for them.They are still rubbing their eyes.They could have dragged Aryan,SRK and entire BW in  keechad mein for months till next elections.

Thankyou Aryan ,Thankyou SRK

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tapori

Lot of words to make:

1. false assumptions about me

2. incorrect assertion that comparing SRK's start with Irrfan on the topic of nepotism is a strawman argument. All the while bringing Don Corleone, Riteish Deshmukh and Indira calling (with laughter) into the thread. πŸ€£

Itni der mein toh video dekh lete jitne mein type kiya πŸ˜ƒ

That reaffirms the argument.A bad actor like SRK got lead roles in films like Riteish from the beginning but a good actor like Irfan struggled with small roles in TV.

She is like aree bhaiya humne to kabhi MAYA MEMSAAB Ki tarahbilkul naked secne na diye hum se kahe compare kar rahe ho πŸ˜†

Jayda Jaankari ke liye πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161105

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Riiiiiiiight. So did Amitabh Bachchan. And now our Canadian Deshbhakt Mr Posterboy of Cow Dung.

Never heard you cry about that. It's okay, we understand it's hard to see Shahrukh KHAN become the richest actor in the world.

Jal rahi hai na? Jalalo aur. Aryan ko attack karne sey SRK ki success nahi change hogi.

SRK is not paying me as much as he pays you for the PR work.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I am not a fan of srk but if he is a bad actor then who is good actor? Ranbir?πŸ€ͺSRK is like made for cinema. Even his haters would agree.

And anyone can click pictures with a celebrity or politician. Does not mean they have connection with them.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

SRK is not paying me as much as he pays you for the PR work.

I've been here for years and my posts speak for themselves. Unlike yours, which only post either fake news or poorly researched, unsubstantiated links that usually get shut down by the mods. LOL.

If you have a particular bias, have the courage to own it. Atleast the people who have "liked" your post are direct enough to own their anti-Khan bias. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

He was Youngest Most Beautiful Man in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MisterUniverseI|IITian|Singer|Investor

You best remember it 😏

Ain’t no one like him 😍

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

All this analysis making our king khan more and more popular.Thank you,shukriya. Karte chalo,haam to khush hain. 

And i hope u ppl will never have  lil smile or luagh whenever u will see again srk's " kabhi haan kabhi na" or " yes boss" or " swadesh" or " kuch kuch hota hain". Hope you will never ever watch any glimpse of his movies which used to make you or your family feel good.