Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Malaika Arora without makeup is a horror show 🤭

But yes, her body is quite toned 👌

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I wish she had embraced working out as a part of her lifestyle though. A slender and defined body is only one of MANY benefits of working out.... it's good for mental health and keeps you on your toes in many other ways. Alas. Malaika Arora looks amazing for that reason, I think.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

I swear, some people here legit behave as if Aishwarya ne koi personal nuksaan kar diya hai inka. 

And I feel this when I'm not even an Aish fan.😆

They say haters are confused admirers. I guess it is true - It is simply not possible to expend this much energy over someone you can't seem to stand. 😆😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I wish she had embraced working out as a part of her lifestyle though. A slender and defined body is only one of MANY benefits of working out.... it's good for mental health and keeps you on your toes in many other ways. Alas. Malaika Arora looks amazing for that reason, I think.

I agree with you. But she has always been like this. Unless she gets a strict taskmaster like Aditya Chopra, who postponed the shoot of the film till she gets in shape, she will not hit the gym. Forget gym, even if she does yoga or dancing, she would be able to maintain fitness.

Having said that, her weight is normal for an almost-50 year old. It isn't unhealthy or plus size. Just a bit of flab she needs to get lose.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai is totally fine.

I worry about mentality of the topic maker. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Aishwarya proudly says that she hates exercise and makes fun of actresses who work hard to keep fit. She has taken a dig at Kareena (who she hates), Malaika, Shilpa, Katrina, and other actresses who visit gym. I read an interview of her a few years ago in which she said that she doesn't get time to exercise because she's busy being a good mother. She also said that she has never exercised in her life. She criticized actresses who go to gym for being bad mothers. 

Aishwarya has only one kid, a full-time nanny, her jobless mother who runs after her as the second nanny, an army of household staff, and no job besides ribbon cutting of L'Oreal and Longines stores. She's lazy and wants us to be proud of her for carrying flab for over a decade. She's not getting work in Bollywood because she's fat. Her overrated makeup dependent beauty is not of any use to directors and producers. 

Her toned arms!!! Abhishek must feel lucky to have a fit wife. 

That beautiful face...

When did she criticise women who go to the gym as bad mothers? I don't believe I have read that interview. 

Edited by Floofy_Wolf - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Aishwarya does not like working out which begs the question what exactly does she do all day other than put on that horrendous shade of red lipstick and rearrange her tent size anarkali collection in the closet? I mean…her kid goes to school, I’m assuming her husband also works. She is not actively working either. She definitely doesn’t spend time vacuuming the house or loading the dishwasher. Does she read? Her Insta posts certainly don’t give off the impression that she reads? What does she do all day? Hai koi jawab

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Vidya looks like she escaped a zoo 😆

Sultan: Here's how Salman Khan prepared himself for the 'paunch' scene in ' Sultan' | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Her body, her choice... let her be..

And I'm not even her diehard fan!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes and he looks ashamed. Unlike Big Balan 🐄 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That car photo where Aisha's face is bloated is always used in threads like this. I think that was clicked during her pregnancy? If yes then none looks like super model in those months.