Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Good day may friends. I wish you all the best. ❤️🤗

"Keep love in your heart. Life without it is a dark garden without sun, with dead and dried flowers. The awareness that we love and that we are loved brings warmth and wealth into life like nothing else in the world."

Oscar Wilde

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow Tulasi, you have posted a beautiful story, just read the beginning,will read it properly to enjoy it and tell you my reactions! 🤗

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

Why is this day so, so special? Why does everything seem so beautiful today? A beautiful soul was born today🥳, her parents named her Avyakta and we knew her as that, a soft, loving, caring, committed, loyal friend, an accomplished science professional who over the years became my friend and then daughter❤️, whose warmth brings well being to everyone in this CC, Happy birthday dearest Avyakta, may you always be blessed and happy in your life!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

May you never feel any lack..... of love, care, respect, success, good health, peace or good fortune, may angels always protect you and your family, may all your wishes be fulfilled and may god always keep his hand on you!❤️❤️❤️

vibraj thumbnail

Wishes and greetings  can be infinite for such a soft spoken person who can never hurt even a fly, who will withdraw when hurt but will never hesitate to come forward to share someone's agony or give a healing touch, who is perceptive to understand without words expressed, who is a delicate personna but has admirable strength, can go on and on.....

Edited by vibraj - 2 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day may friends. I wish you all the best. ❤️🤗

"Keep love in your heart. Life without it is a dark garden without sun, with dead and dried flowers. The awareness that we love and that we are loved brings warmth and wealth into life like nothing else in the world."

Oscar Wilde

Awesome quote, Nado, simply adore this, truly love is the essence and strength of every being!👍🏼I understand how complex it is for you to understand us and reply to us, but you go that extra step, which is so heart warming!

Tulsi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone,

Sorry couldn’t post my story because of issues with IF….

Happy birthday AVI! I wish you all the happiness in the world and may all your wishes come true.Have a great birthday and many more ..💯🎊🎉🎈🎂❤️🤗

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsi14

Part-5

Then next few days took toll on me.with so much going around,I was completely drained out.That night I called my mom and my Rakhi brother told them,what is going on with me.My brother offered to come,but I stopped him saying I want to resolve this issue my self.The next few days I got a total of 2000 cards.This is going out of control .I am going to college ,Jagan is pretending as if nothing happened.Only difference is before he used to stand by himself at the entrance of college or class.Now,he is standing with a group of friends.I never paid attention to his friends?That is last day of college before Diwali,I entered the college and saw Jagan and group of his friends.In that group,I saw a guy, who is tall (about 6 feet) with well built body.(you can tell by looking at him that he works out regularly) .He smiled at me and I just turned my face and walked in to my class.

There was a notice that all 3 rd years are going go attend a Medical conference in Mumbai .Which is mandatory for them.They also suggested if any one from second year want to Join they are more then Welcome.Hearing that news I was very happy that at least I will not see them for 10 days.I want to go home for Diwali but It takes about 8 hours.I dropped the idea and decided to celebrate with my roommate Shreya.I was thinking my life is becoming too filmy and I want this to end soon.I was thinking about the stack of cards,not right word to use ,I should say bag of cards in front of me about 2000 cards of all sizes.Why 2000 cards wth out a name? If they are infront of me ,I will be more affected .so,I threw all of them in trash.Shreya said ,Why did you threw them in trash?I did not feel like answering her,just grinned at her,felt like all my sadness became her glee.

The next day me,kavya and Shreya and her best friend we all went to the temple.To my surprise I saw Jagan and few other friends.I know this not coincidence it is planned by them.Shreya introduced them to each of them and I relaized one of the guy is the same guy ,who smiled at me the other day.His name is Sid.I just said hello to everyone and left.

My roommate is insisting me to come to Mumbai .I felt like they are setting me up.First,I have to get an approval from my Hitler Dad,the reason why I say,because he does not like me talking or mingling with guys.Other then that he is gem of a Dad.I asked mom to convince dad.Before I said yes,they added my name and paid for the trip.They already booked the tickets before I am aware of it.Later,I found out this whole Mumbai trip is organized by Jagan.This is becoming like a Mystery story .

Another,bad news,not even single girl from my class is coming.

Part -6

I ams not really excited about the  trip to Mumbai.They dragged me in to it.I am so worried about  the trip.Felt very home sick,want to keep my head in my  mom's l ap and want to cry loudly.But,she is miles away.If I call her I will cry and mom will be   miserable and worried .This is my pain, I have to endure it and end it.The day was so gloomy ,I felt very low  that day.

Looking at my condition ,Kavya came like an angel ! 

She said ,----''cheer up ! Nothing will happen,go with positive mind .bYou will be ok and have fun.

I  know the last few months are really rough, but still you did good!  Look at yourself,you look very depressed.Since,your train is at 8pm.Lets go for lunch and from their go for a movie.'' ---

Thats exactly what we did !

As I said before I was followed by someone,this time I did not see any one familiar at the cinema hall.Its only me and Kavya .We sat in the theater and the movie started.The movie DDLJ  is playing.The theater is pretty much empty.In the balcony or first class it's only two of us me and Kavya.Half the way thru the movie right before intermission,Kavya said she has to use the restroom.She asked me if I want to come with her.I said no and she left me by myself?I was feeling restless sitting by my self.It should have been nice ,if I should  have gone with her.

I was looking back towards the door ,a tall figured  guy entered in to the balcony  class,Kvaya as been gone for almost 5 min.The guy sat behind me and I became more restless and more worried.When i am restless I start biting my nails.That's what I was doing now !

The  voice behind me said ,---''Janu,you want something to eat??

I just thought I will ignore him then answering me back.Its almost 10 min and I was really cursing Kavya for putting me in to that situation.The guy behind me quickly bent over and whispered in to my ear.Janu you are my heart beat and I can't live without you and said I love you.He put a bag  in my lap and quickly disappeared .I saw Kavya coming thru the door with a tray holding popcorn  drinks and samosas.

I was in a shock and I know that voice..Where did I hear that voice?

Kavya saw him talking to me. That's what I am trying to figure out. I started doubting Kavya and said are you part of the plan. She didn't get offended with my words. She understood  my state of mind.

I did not open the bag he gave me. I regret for not looking  in the bag at that time.The end played  on the screen.I thought I heard my name and asked Kavya if she heard the name.Then I heard the song by U2.

"Usha (Hold Me Close)"

The star

That gives us light

Has been gone a while

But it's not an illusion

The ache

In my heart

Is so much a part of who I am

Something in your eyes

Took a thousand years to get here

Something in your eyes

Took a thousand years, a thousand yearsHold me close, hold me close and don't let me go

Hold me close like I'm someone that you might know

Hold me close the darkness just lets us see

Who we are

I've got your life inside of me

Once we are born, we begin to forget

The very reason we came

But you

I'm sure I've met

Long before the night the stars went out

We're meeting up again

Hold me close, hold me close and don't let me go

Hold me close like I'm someone that you might know

Hold me close the darkness just lets us see

Who we are

I've got your life inside of me

The stars are bright but do they know

The universe is beautiful but cold...

By the time I looked at the screen almost the whole song

Was played.

Thought it is so unusual they playing a english song.Kavya thought it will be refreshing but instead by condition worsened and i look pathetic. Went to the hostel and left the bag  on the bed the guy gave me,!

Took the suitcase and packed all things for the trip.Quickly took shower and dressed up.Then my eyes fell on the bag ,I opened the bag there  is a card which has the same exact message and at the bottom it read ,I can n't believe you forgot my hand writing and here is the second clue,once the movie ends you will see your favorite song playing on the screen.Along with it ,there is an iPod watch with all my Favorite songs.Don't worry Jaan(my life) i am coming to the trip.Watch for me!!

Part -7

That evening we all boarded the train .That is second class sleeper compartment .The whole compartment is full of students. At least if  my guess is right,the cards are not sent by Jagan.Because the card I got in cinema hall also as same handwriting and reason I got 2000 cards because that is the year 2000.My eyes are searching for him.

I know he  his some where close by.I sat next to my roommates Shreya and her best friend Divya. I was really hungary and asked Shreya ,if she can give company.So,that I  can grab something from the platform before I could say anything ,a bag full of goodies are in front of me.That was really scary.The thought itself brought goosebumps all over the body.Shreya said eat.how long you will hold it.Don't think too much.In my mind,I was saying to myself,about Shreya.It is very easy to give advice but when it comes to you, you will understand .

These days I feel every one knows about me but except me. I don't feel like eating but I have too.Its been few days,I ate properly and I can hear the growling sounds of my stomach.I feel very lethargic and recently was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (an auto immune disorder)

Just lifted my face looking around.On our side there are  six girls and opp side also same number of boys.I looked across and found Jagan looking at me.In my mind I was thinking this idiot has nothing to do,but just stare at me always.(yeh ladka gada hai,oh!gur gur ke kaise dek rahi hi ) I just turned my face and opened the bag.I saw my fav five star and little hearts .All  my friend's ,I mean my seniors are playing anthakshri.I was not interested in playing.So,ate little hearts and fivestar .They all started pulling my leg.I became very uncomfortable .To avoid any embrassing situation,I told Shreya I am feeling sleepy.I was sitting at the window ,so I curled up my self and used my 

dupatta as a blanket to cover my face.I know that is not enough.I was thinking about the guy and his words.His voice sounds familiar.Who can it be?i slowly fell asleep.By the time I woke up every one are sleeping.There was a dim light and I noticed the time was 2am.It is another 6 more hours.I noticed a soft blanket on me and at the corner of the blanket two letters are stitched.I was unable to see exactly what the letters are? I have to use the rest room badly but at that hour,I am scared to go by myself.Whole compartment was so quite.I noticed Shreya sleeping on the opposite berth(sleeper).I want to wake her up but she was in deep sleep.She already has sleeping issues, decided not to bother  her. I rolled on the Berth, but unable to sleep.If you have to go ,you have to go.I woke up and saw Jagan sleeping on the other side.I noticed some one coming from other side.I can barely see him because he is away from me. I want to go back and sleep on my berth but I know it is a bad idea.so,walked to wards bathrooms and noticed both bathrooms (restrooms)are occupied.I stood for a few minutes  aganist the wall and cursed my own luck there came the tall figure.He did look familiar.He just stood next to me.I have seen him somewhere.Where did I see him,I gave up and went to the bathroom .when I am out of the bathroom.He is still there,He caught my hand,to my surprise he his the same person Shreya introduced to me,that day in the temple.He pushed me aganist the wall and said I love you.I was completely shocked and shaken up by this act.The train stopped at a station I saw the name Udipi.It is major junction and it stops there about15 min.I cursed my luck.The train stopped and came to complete halt.He took my hand and said lets go .I just followed him silently.His cell phone rang and he picked up and said is everything ready.He hung up the phone.I saw couple of friends rush to him.They said ,hi Usha how are you? I just shaked my head,I forgot my manners and I can hear my own heart beat singing thump thump song. I was recollecting is words,what does he mean by is everything ready?He took me to a place,just couple of blocks away from the compartment (almost at the end of the train)and ours is the third compartment from last.i saw Jagan from far and in my mind I was thinking please come and rescue me.Jagan came running and said what's going here .why are you here Usha? He put the same question ,What's going on Siddharth?

They made an announcement the train is leaving the platform in couple of seconds.I was so weak I can't even run and at right time ,he picked me up and he ran towards the compartment and so did Jagan.Jagan entered the compartment first,that was a moving train,Siddharth holding me and climbing the train is impossible.So,he quickly passed me to Jagan and finally he got in to the train.During this commotion,I lost my conscious.

Part-8

I gained my concisous,I remember all the things that happened,once Sid passed me to Jagan ,I don't remember any thing.I am scared to open my eyes,I was more worried about my dad then me.What if some one calls him tell him,what was going on here?The thought of Dad coming to know  all this shook me terribly .I can see my body shivering and also feel I have fever.I hear Shreya calling Sid go and get your blanket.She is shivering.After sometime I was ok.Shreya covered me with the blanket.I pretended as if I am sleeping.I heard a cell phone ring,It was Shreya talking to  Saanchi.Hope things will get normal between them.Time will heal all wounds. I heard her talking to Saanchi about his habit of writing dairy,When Siddharth feels hurt.Shreya said to Saanchi,I can see his dairy in the side pocket of his luggage.Sorry! I can't do that.May be Saanchi asked her to check the dairy.I know I am very close friend of Sid but still I can check it with his permission .By listening to their conversation  I can guess their caliber of Frienship.Sid came to check on me I guess.She as fever but her body is week.Sid your sister Saanchi on the other line she wants me to check your diary.Shreya do you have to ask me and once I commit to my friends.I am an open book to them.Unless they distance themselves then I will close my self.I thought you know me better then anyone Shreya.What ever didi asks please take care of it.Then I guessed She is older then Sid.This is what she read to Saanchi ,

Ship of Friendship is cracked,

Being the owner of the ship,

I can never give up,

I make new friendships,

To  mend my cracked ship,

I will not gossip around ,

Never did,will do now ,

With Love and care,

My love will forgive me,

I love you Usha !

Some friends are not meant to be my friends,

I have to let them go for good,

But will be true to myself,

And will be true to my friends,

True friends will sail with me,

So,that this cracked ship,

Will never sink,

Life lessons learned ,

Never will  be repeated.

My mind is racing  like a horse with thoughts.I know he is not my friend.Is he talking bout Jagan and his friendship.Should be,I barely know him.With all these thoughts in mind I fell asleep.

Shreya woke me and said I will help you to freshen up.I was scared to open my eyes and look around.How can I  do this? I can't hold my tears and cried .Shreya comforted me.With the help of Shreya I took baby steps to wards the restroom.I saw jagan  from his face I can tell he his very upset.Then my eyes started looking for Sid.There he was at the same spot,where he started the hoopla.From is face,I can tell he his upset. To be continued

Sneak. Peek- part 9

Sid was in deep thoughts ,he is upset for the whole fiasco he created and how stupid I was ,I want to express my love on a flat form in the middle of the night.What if some thing happened to her.The thought of it self quivered him.As I got out of the restroom and I feel so shaky ,when I saw my pic I felt like screaming  looking in the mirror and first  I thought I look like alien.My weight was about 110 but now I may about 98 pounds.Came out of thoughts  ,I felt two strong hands lifted me and that Is nan other then Sid. I looked in to his eye,but he was  not looking at me.The intense smell of his perfume churned my stomach.I know I will throw any min and he put me down and said sit.By then the smell churned my stomach and I know I will puke,with my expression he got the hint.He put both of his hands in front of me and I puked in to his hands and saw one single tear rolled from his eye.

And I noticed two more eyes watching me but unable to do any thing.At that moment I fell helpless and mera dil piglan rahe hi[ my heart is melting for him]Being Miss Arrogant unable to accept this.i noticed everyone getting things ready and relaized we are almost close to the destination.I heard some one saying in about 20 mintues.I saw Sid calling Shreya and said please feed her.He got some hot idli and  spirite.i said too Shreya ,I don't feel like eating.He said you look like group of bones put to gether covered with a piece of cloth .(boyalku mudda ku oka gud da  kapinatu undi) .In mind that's why you fell in love with me. I could not control my laugh.Looking me laughing,he gave that pouted kind of smile.I thought in my mind there is something charming about him.He gave the the food and walked away.

I can see everyone's eyes on me and I became the hottest topic of the trip .

I ate the idili and gutted it down with spirite.At that moment I decided ,I have to come out of this ,so that I can enjoy the trip.Don't know what is in the store,but had a feeling something bad is going to happen.I notice every one packing things and I saw the blanket engraved with the letters SU.I guess we call it monogrammed.Next to it ,I saw Sid dairy and slipped  thru my bag. I thought no body saw me but that was Shreya's Plot.Which  I found out later.Sid came and asked Sheya where is my dairy.She said it is in the right hands will give it to you once you reach the guest house .The train stopped in Mumbai ,everyone started getting down.Sid screamed saying this is the last stop.So you can come leisurely.

Wow and wow⭐️, Tulasi, loved your story! Obviously, there is a lot more to come but amazed at your expression and writing abilities and your imagination to weave a nice story, well done, keep it coming!

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning, Rainbow friends. Have a  beautiful day. 🤗 

We are still in your previous night😃. 

Here I am to celebrate with you all, my life givers, love lifters, adorable friends.🤗🤗🤗

Nia frazier dance moms paige hyland GIF - Find on GIFERDoce bonbon candy GIF - Find on GIFER

This cake is for all my friends. 

Cake Name Images Happy Birthday Gif - Várias Estruturas🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Avyakta thumbnail

Thank you Vimaa for all the love and blessings you always love to shower on me over the years,🤗❤️🤗 You are so kind and fond of me, for that I am always grateful to you. ❤️

ᐅ Top 70+ Thank You GIF, Thanks GIF, Cartoon GIF & Images.

Avyakta thumbnail

Lovely story Tulsi. You are a very good writer. 🤗 

Thanks for the BD wishes dear. 🤗❤️🤗 

Thank You Glitters for Orkut, Myspace | Thank you messages gratitude, Thank  you images, Thank you pictures