Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

K.Universe, you're right in stating that I most probably would never have gotten to know Mr. Wankhede without what he helped doing to Aryan Khan (who is in no way my idol) and thus also helping to malign the father and giving unwarranted grief to the family.

However, I'm very much aware of the corruption that (unfortunately) is still  reigning in the governmental institutions...

As for the subject of education, I think you misunderstood (maybe I wasn't clear enough). If one is educated by a dishonest father there is a lot of probability that oneself tends to get a weakness for bending rules, especially in a position of power.

No, I don't think that being innocent until proven guilty should apply to Mr. Wankhede as he did not apply it to Aryan (neither did the respective first court). I even got the impression through all my reading about the judiciary in India that this thought is in a sorry state. But this is a problem in far too many countries and with far too many people.

Without knowing Mr. Wankhede I can still assert that he did something wrong in Aryan's case. What I don't know is, if he did it because he was told by more powerful people to do so and then messed up because Aryan was innocent. Therefore he inversed the assumption into "being guilty until proven innocent".

As I have no idol, I have no interest in making someone "spotless" (or "more spotless"), even not someone I love. Nobody is perfect, that's for sure. But I vehemently dislike it when people in powerful positions misuse their power, be it in a family, in a village, in school, in an office, in an enterprise, in the filmindustry, in a governmental institution, in whatever...

You definitely make some reasonable points and there are some aphorisms ("I dislike people abusing power", "I hate corruption") that no one would dispute.

As for why Khan didn't get bail, there are some special laws such as Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act etc., which impose "twin conditions" of bail. Basically what this boils down to is that bail cannot be granted to the accused unless the public prosecutor has been given the chance to oppose the bail plea and the judge has reasonable grounds to believe that the accused is not guilty of the alleged offense. Again, these special laws are applicable in special circumstances involving drugs, terrorism etc., so what happened was not unlawful. And if you suspect foul play, I am not sure why you are irate at Wankhede and not at the judge. It was the judge who denied bail. Seems like a misplaced anger to me.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe my anger seems misplaced (I read about how the Noarcotics Court functions), but the court just responded to the accusation fabricated by Wankhede's office as Aryan was (verbally and by writing) linked to a group of people that had been found with some drugs without having drugs on him. The lawful attitude would have been to release him after the first 24 hours of custody with the demand to not leave the country in order to can be summoned for further interrogation.

What I am angry about considering that court is that generally they just seem to believe what the arrest sheet tells. With Aryan having found without possession of drugs and a rather questionable way of arresting him, they should have granted bail at least then.

So, regardless if Wankhede acted on behalf of interests of higher people supporting a wrongful reputation damage, he actively helped to put Aryan and his family in a situation not justified by the facts.

I still wonder what happened with the other four investigations about cases in which Mr. Wankhede was involved as leading officer...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail

Maybe my anger seems misplaced (I read about how the Noarcotics Court functions), but the court just responded to the accusation fabricated by Wankhede's office as Aryan was (verbally and by writing) linked to a group of people that had been found with some drugs without having drugs on him. The lawful attitude would have been to release him after the first 24 hours of custody with the demand to not leave the country in order to can be summoned for further interrogation.

What I am angry about considering that court is that generally they just seem to believe what the arrest sheet tells. With Aryan having found without possession of drugs and a rather questionable way of arresting him, they should have granted bail at least then.

So, regardless if Wankhede acted on behalf of interests of higher people supporting a wrongful reputation damage, he actively helped to put Aryan and his family in a situation not justified by the facts.

I still wonder what happened with the other four investigations about cases in which Mr. Wankhede was involved as leading officer...

You are overestimating the role of Wankhede. Once Khan and friends were produced in front of the magistrate, it was the legal counsel for NCB vs. the legal counsel for Khan and friends, pretty much all the way. It is true that the media "showcased" Wankhede since he was the one who lead the raid but it was NCB's Anil Singh vs. SRK's initial set of incompetent lawyers who couldn't get their bail plea granted by the court. Till Rohatgi stepped in, Khan's defense was pretty much clueless.

Please clarify what you mean by " the court just responded to the accusation fabricated by Wankhede's office ...". Are you saying Aryan didn't know Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha? If they are indeed friends, what specifically did Wankhede fabricate? I'd need some valid sources here as I didn't find anything online regarding any such fabrications.

Assuming you can't produce any such sources and assuming that the prosecution didn't fabricate evidence, the way it works is, prosecution can produce any/all documents/chats, and it is up to the courts (special NDPS court, High court) to evaluate the arguments made by both sides and take a decision. The prosecution was able to convince that Aryan Khan was in conscious possession of drugs and was connected with peddlers. The defense was weak initially (you get what you pay for?) till the high priced lawyer made his entrance and convinced the court that it was not so. In a court, it's all about who can convince the jury/judge better. Not about "justice".

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"The prosecution was able to convince that Aryan Khan was in conscious possession of drugs and was connected with peddlers. "

The first is a blatant lie, the second was just an allegation...

The arrest sheet brought Aryan in contact with the whole drugs seized during the raid as if he had also drugs on him.

K.Universe, I leave it at that. No interest anymore to argue about this man Whankede with you.

We have different opinions/point of views/impressions... Let us agree to disagree :)

K.Universe. thumbnail

^^Conscious possession doesn't mean what you think it means.  If Arbaaz and/or Mummun are in possession of contraband and if Aryan is conscious of that fact, he's considered to be in conscious possession and the liability is on Aryan's defense to disprove the court’s presumption of his culpability. It's the law. No special rules were invented just for this case.

Sorry, but you and the rest of the angry mob seem oblivious to facts. And this obliviousness is deliberate.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"The prosecution was able to convince that Aryan Khan was in conscious possession of drugs and was connected with peddlers. "

The arrest sheet brought Aryan in contact with the whole drugs seized during the raid as if he had also drugs on him.

K.Universe, I leave it at that. No interest anymore to argue about this man Whankede with you.

We have different opinions/point of views/impressions... Let us agree to disagree :)

Clochette with due respect, I am glad you at last came to a logical logic... I like to see people do that, it is like watching a puzzle unfold... most of what this person claims on it's post is the same lies told at first and now disproven with facts and visuals as big as any flat screen TV can be, all of it is doublespeak and if you read just once you can see that the "arguments" are twisted to go around and around and actually say nothing but to constantly repeat the marching order lies...I think they are going for the Goebblesque notion that: "if you tell a big lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it". Gaslight at it's best and tricks of informational mucking up, so that the truth is tainted enough for the liars to benefit...the pattern is simple confuse people and confuse them good, they use some fact like: "presumption of innocence is a tenet of Indian criminal law"...blah blah...yet they use it to defend the piss poor job an agency that should be completely transparent in its procedures follow thru...and even quote you, that muck about proving innocence or guilt before the court..YET they *yawn* and  bypass the obvious and factual; young Mr. Khan was not given that "right" that they so proudly boast about the Indian legal system Mr. Khans rights were trampled  and NO he does not have to prove anything...the onus rests on the arresting agency.   So bravo for you! Pat yourself on the back, keep expressing your opinion and never be apologetic for having one! Peace!                                                                                                                                                               p.s. that tripe about Muslim countries and Indias upright enforcement of judicial correctness vs them was hilarious and oh so non necessary but so telling, I had to laugh...and think ...Who are they trying to Jai Hind so hard that they must use slogans in place of truth...in a forum...with what about 30 people? Is that the only valid argument they have to claim moral superiority? That is sacrilege...practically...no? 

Edited by CriticusExpert - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Clochette with due respect, I am glad you at last came to a logical logic... I like to see people do that, it is like watching a puzzle unfold... most of what this person claims on it's post is the same lies told at first and now disproven with facts and visuals as big as any flat screen TV can be, all of it is doublespeak and if you read just once you can see that the "arguments" are twisted to go around and around and actually say nothing but to constantly repeat the marching order lies...I think they are going for the Goebblesque notion that: "if you tell a big lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it". Gaslight at it's best and tricks of informational mucking up, so that the truth is tainted enough for the liars to benefit...the pattern is simple confuse people and confuse them good, they use some fact like: "presumption of innocence is a tenet of Indian criminal law"...blah blah...yet they use it to defend the piss poor job an agency that should be completely transparent in its procedures follow thru...and even quote you, that muck about proving innocence or guilt before the court..YET they *yawn* and  bypass the obvious and factual; young Mr. Khan was not given that "right" that they so proudly boast about the Indian legal system Mr. Khans rights were trampled  and NO he does not have to prove anything...the onus rests on the arresting agency.   So bravo for you! Pat yourself on the back, keep expressing your opinion and never be apologetic for having one! Peace!                                                                                                                                                               p.s. that tripe about Muslim countries and Indias upright enforcement of judicial correctness vs them was hilarious and oh so non necessary but so telling, I had to laugh...and think ...Who are they trying to Jai Hind so hard that they must use slogans in place of truth...in a forum...with what about 30 people? Is that the only valid argument they have to claim moral superiority? That is sacrilege...practically...no? 

Actually DM might just have 4-5 members😆...uss mein bhi log deactivate ho gaye hain😆

Anyways.....in a criminal case unlike a civil case the onus to prove the crime is on the prosecution.....it is as simple as that..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everything in this case is a blatant lie...right from the start....the criminal Gosavi and that BJP worker shouldn't have been let anywhere near  high profile suspect.....there went the credibility of NCB ....not that they had any to start with😆

K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

in a criminal case unlike a civil case the onus to prove the crime is on the prosecution

Not under the NDPS act.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Everything in this case is a blatant lie...right from the start....the criminal Gosavi and that BJP worker shouldn't have been let anywhere near  high profile suspect.....there went the credibility of NCB ....not that they had any to start with😆

Cha ching! that and that alone is worth ....heads rolling...and why we all know he was not acting alone up to that moment when he had an epiphany to hog the limelight & fudged it all up...and that is the motive the lower courts and the impressionable went into follow orders overdrive....Wankhede should thank Shiva or Allah (verdict is still out on what he follows, I think it depends on what position is open) or his lucky "stars" that I am not the boss of "him" or "him" right above him because OH LORD! the demotions and the dishonorable discharges with penalty would have gone down and out like hot delicious roti on a cold day, it would have been Epic!  One image is worth thousands of words...it had nothing to do with Khan's legal defense, they did everything correct and the second his kid got taken you can bet SRK was on the phone to...well everyone he needed to call... and getting bail for young Mr. Khan was nothing a first year newbie from the home base legal team could not handle (yes it was that cut and dry) however it became chillingly apparent that it would not be so simple when the images showed up, THEN it was clear it was a set up with intentional road blocks...stage left...enter head counsel who had to "come down there and show em' a thing or two".  p.s.  I used the 30 member number because that is what the "debater" used to discount us and poke fun at the opinions we shared...which begs the question; if so inconsequential?  why are they bothered when two people say Sameer Wankhede IS corrupt and that the entire thing stunk like a day old diaper and showed the reality of NOT just Mr. Khan's predicament BUT the entire system and the rights of over 1.3 B with a B citizens...and that is what is disturbing, VERY disturbing.                                                 video at the 9:00 minute says it ALL.https://youtu.be/wQSOg0xXNUE