Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Instead of relying on tabloid trash riddled with made-up names (Viral Rajan?!) and throwing hissy fits that are unproductive to any conversation, if you put forward a few cogent arguments, based off of unbiased news sources, that may entice a few to participate in a dialogue. Otherwise, it’s going to be you and your coterie (as usual) echoing one another’s thoughts (again, as usual).

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

K.Universe, this isn't exactly "tabloid trash" but excerpts of the findings from the SET investigation. What - btw - would be "cogent arguments" in your opinion. Bring them on...I'm interested. "David" & "Goliath" could be one of them, only that Mr. Wankhede surely isn't the David and SRK not the Goliath.

That the homeminister has iniciated (allegedly) the probe into Mr. Wankhede's lifestyle and investigation of the Cruise ship drug case, is - imo - in no way an argument that the BJP ruled government didn't had a hand in framing Aryan as a druggy and drug supplyer via a hefty media-trial and a  tenth-rate investigation. I bet they didn't expect Aryan to be drug-free.

Mr. Wankede was just someone usable because of a shiny reputation that - what a 'mishap' - proved to be all false shine (even in other cases as revealed). Now the shine is gone, proof has been found that Nawab Malik did not make false accusations (which resulted in a glaring pay-back by this oh so law-abiding BJP government).

It's logical that - at least for the moment - Amit Shah & Co dropped their pawn.

The main target of this oh so tolerant and Indianess-supporting government is still SRK. You can bet that it will not take long time untill the negative campaign regarding his work will get more heated than only with the claim that Jawan is a copy-cat of Darkman (or whatever movie they try to connect with it).

K.Universe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

What - btw - would be "cogent arguments" in your opinion.

Cogent arguments have true premises. Your statements, and I am quoting you pretty much verbatim here, are:

1) The BJP government had a hand in framing Aryan "as a druggy and a drug supplier"

2) Sameer Wankhede was a pawn of the BJP government

I have read pretty much everything there is to read and watched pretty much everything there is to watch regarding this case. I haven't found any independent credible news source that has validated or corroborated your premises. If you have them, or have insider knowledge regarding what appears to be an ongoing investigation, please feel free to share those sources.

If you don't have any evidence other than excerpts, at least walk me through your reasoning process. What's your rationale behind those two conclusions listed above? Could you start by ascribing a motivation to both BJP and Sameer Wankhede? What did they gain, what would they gain, politically and/or monetarily? Without muddling the "plot", could you do that while keeping the focus on Khans and Wankhede? When and where was this said "framing" planned? Who exactly was involved? If you are trying to impugn or malign a high ranking officer, it is only fair that I expect you to furnish evidence, right?

A person who is a government employee and who probably makes less than $1000 a month facing off a person who has millions of fans with a net worth north of $750 million. And it's not David vs. Goliath? Fine, but that would be an opinion I will stand by.

P.S: The son-in-law of Nawab Malik, whose name you invoked, was in Jail for a couple of months thanks to Sameer Wankhede and NCB. Now, that's motivation to run a smear campaign against Wankhede. You'd need to dig up such concrete motivations in order to make your accusations against Sameer stick, in a court of law. Or, in a debate setting.

Clochette thumbnail

K.Universe, assuming that you believe in your signature "An ideal observer is one who causes no unnecessary perturbations to the system being observed.", I don't want to disturb your thought system unnecessarily by rehashing what I wrote in both the discussions thread about the case Mr. Wankhede and Aryan were involved in - the one opened by Zeal and the one opened by those who were sure and certain that it was a staged case to target SRK and his family. All my observations which lead me to what I wrote in my previous post are there to find.

As I think that you have a point of view that will shut out every argument not based on a proof you'll accept (or even consider as highly possible), I don't see a need to engage into a serious discussion with you. Or would you ever ponder about the Goliath beeing the (current) Indian government and the David an Indian who doesn't want to bow to this government's power?

K.Universe. thumbnail

As I think that you have a point of view that will shut out every argument not based on a proof you'll accept (or even consider as highly possible), I don't see a need to engage into a serious discussion with you.

I am sure you know how to differentiate between possibilities and probabilities. One is a potential for something to happen or to have happened. Another is a likelihood for something to happen or to have happened.

We all seem to know quite a bit about what happened during the raid and what happened after the raid. What I am in the dark is on what happened before the raid; I have read and watched news with an open mind and I don't see a "smoking gun". You (and a few others on these forums as well as on the internet) gave plausible explanations to why the raid happened and what transpired before the raid.

Is it possible that BJP bigwigs instructed Wankhede to conduct the raid? Sure, why not! Is it possible that Trump asked Modi to instruct Wankhede to conduct the raid? Sure, why not!

In order for an event to be in the realm of probabilities, we need access to a few undisputable facts. I am sorry but I can't declare Wankhede or BJP guilty of ulterior motives without access to these facts. Does this mean, these facts won't surface in the future and vindicate your current position? Absolutely not! You may very well turn out to be right one day but I am afraid that day is not today.

Clochette thumbnail

Except the "Is it possible that Trump asked Modi to instruct Wankhede to conduct the raid? Sure, why not!" I can relate to your post, K.Universe.

So, time may tell. Thanks for the way you responded.

K.Universe. thumbnail

Except the "Is it possible that Trump asked Modi to instruct Wankhede to conduct the raid? Sure, why not!" I can relate to your post, K.Universe.

😊 That example may sound far-fetched to you but it is very important to make the point that what may sound far-fetched to you may sound likely to some and what may sound likely to you may sound far-fetched to some.

The only way you discard possibilities is by applying the same rule ("fact or not") to all possibilities and not selectively to some.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SW was extorting money from drug dealers/users or anyone that happened to fall in his net, he was trading luxury items/cars/goods confiscated from dealers and converting to cash or other luxury goods, he even took out a loan from a loan shark to go on a vacation, the total of the loan was more than half the salary both him and his wife made in three years, the " loan shark" was kind and was forgiving the loan (for small favors), until the entire thing became known...then Mr Wankhede started to make "payments" all of the assets he has, properties businesses, luxury items, are now being ghosted and scrubbed from social information sites, so that you cannot find an accurate asset list, they are claiming privacy, but Mr. Wanhede did not offer the same to his "victims" arrestees...if the trail is followed it will be found the Mr. Wanhede was activelly trying to gain financially from the SSR tragedy and jumped at the chance to extort $$ on the situation, not caring who's reputation he ruined, least of all SSR.  those SSR bots who support him as an "honest officer" will end up with egg on their face when they find out wankheed was the most detrimental manipulator behind the botched investigation.

K.Universe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

SW was extorting money from drug dealers/users or anyone that happened to fall in his net, he was trading luxury items/cars/goods confiscated from dealers and converting to cash or other luxury goods, he even took out a loan from a loan shark to go on a vacation, the total of the loan was more than half the salary both him and his wife made in three years, the " loan shark" was kind and was forgiving the loan (for small favors), until the entire thing became known...then Mr Wankhede started to make "payments" all of the assets he has, properties businesses, luxury items, are now being ghosted and scrubbed from social information sites, so that you cannot find an accurate asset list, they are claiming privacy, but Mr. Wanhede did not offer the same to his "victims" arrestees...if the trail is followed it will be found the Mr. Wanhede was activelly trying to gain financially from the SSR tragedy and jumped at the chance to extort $$ on the situation, not caring who's reputation he ruined, least of all SSR.  those SSR bots who support him as an "honest officer" will end up with egg on their face when they find out wankheed was the most detrimental manipulator behind the botched investigation.

Sorry, this is not the right forum to discuss third-rate movie scripts. “Writers corner” or “fan fictions” would be more appropriate for stories with little basis in reality.

if you insist they are arguments for prosecution of Wankhede, no lawyer would pick up your case, let alone go to trial. Heck, I doubt the quality of these arguments would even make the cut for a high school debate team.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Sorry, this is not the right forum to discuss third-rate movie scripts. “Writers corner” or “fan fictions” would be more appropriate for stories with little basis in reality.

if you insist they are arguments for prosecution of Wankhede, no lawyer would pick up your case, let alone go to trial. Heck, I doubt the quality of these arguments would even make the cut for a high school debate team.

Oh my bad ....ok so you are the decider of where posts go? then fix it, this must be the third rate PR- low rung, left over trolls pool, where gossip is made up & blinds created but since they are low rung there is no ability to counter argue so no opposing opinion is allowed?  lest it cause brain aneurysms.... no problem by me if you move it.