Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Moving this in AU before we get a warning.

Lol I wasn't happy initially, but I lthey grew on me so watched it. I shipped the two and liked Sanjeeda and Jay๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I started watching becz of the dreamy title track..and weirdly..becz the earrings prachi wore.๐Ÿคฃ...becz I used to have the same ones and got me attracted ๐Ÿ˜†..I loved the neevs humour and prachis maturity..thats why I loved their pairing. I forgot the names now..rishi?.shabbir came and soon hints came that prwchi will be blackmailed to marry him..it was beyond me..marrg by blackmailing..and ruining a sweet couple..๐Ÿ˜ญ

I loved sanjeeda..I used to watch her show kya hoga nimmo ka..super hilarious show it was for the first half..then Ekta took her typical route and had to leave it too..๐Ÿ˜†

For shabbir I have liked him in kahan tho hoga..as sujaks brother. After that I haven't watched any shows with him..

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was a kid when kyunki and kahani aired.. i used to watch these shows chupke chupke as i was not allowed๐Ÿ˜†.. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

I started watching becz of the dreamy title track..and weirdly..becz the earrings prachi wore.๐Ÿคฃ...becz I used to have the same ones and got me attracted ๐Ÿ˜†..I loved the neevs humour and prachis maturity..thats why I loved their pairing. I forgot the names now..rishi?.shabbir came and soon hints came that prwchi will be blackmailed to marry him..it was beyond me..marrg by blackmailing..and ruining a sweet couple..๐Ÿ˜ญ

I loved sanjeeda..I used to watch her show kya hoga nimmo ka..super hilarious show it was for the first half..then Ekta took her typical route and had to leave it too..๐Ÿ˜†

For shabbir I have liked him in kahan tho hoga..as sujaks brother. After that I haven't watched any shows with him..

Milind. Rishi was his KTH character. I watched him then and NB 1 as a host. He always had great chemistry. On stage with Sangita Ghosh (I think?) And then Mahek in KTH (I watched it at the end so didn't know full story), and then here. But that's all. Didn't see any Bhagyas or anything else.

Lol I thought Sanjeeda's character (forgot name) was good enough to put Neev in place. ๐Ÿ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new thread๐Ÿฅณ

Have y'all scene this video from the party?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUiCj6tqbsZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Originally posted by: majoni03

I was a kid when kyunki and kahani aired.. i used to watch these shows chupke chupke as i was not allowed๐Ÿ˜†.. 

Same๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Can't believe I did that for Kekta shows. But  I was allowed mid way during my teens๐Ÿ˜‚

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Yes! I think someone had shared it here โค๏ธ

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I never watched a kekta show completely.. but I would watch them sneakily when my parents were out or asleep ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I never watched a kekta show completely.. but I would watch them sneakily when my parents were out or asleep ๐Ÿคฃ

Didn't they hear the TV?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Anyone watched kutumb?

Hiten tejwani and Gauri wala right ??

I have seen thoda thoda 

Edited by Faithaboveall - 2 years ago