Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

That’s a beautiful drape. That chiffon/georgette fabric is something that I have been looking around for. It’s quite expensive and still trying to collect the himmat to splurge on it. But that white top, I swear I picked it up on Amazon.com for $18.00 just the other day. 😲. Did they have to kill such beautiful drape with that cheap top which doesn’t even match properly?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Still she was there...while none of her haters could...

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She gets a lot of hate in her own country, where unfortunately people have an expiration date and once passed it, the public repudiates you or they image shame you in particular it's females, but in other cultures age is not a sin and you do not become devalued, they appreciate that she is one of the worlds most beautiful women, regardless of time.  Women like Bardot, Loren, Monroe, Rai etc...reached icon status in the beauty industry and people give her the merit it carries.  No one can blame her for time passage, nor take away what she achieved.

p.s. She is representing a brand and she may have some choice but ultimately they pick the look, since they have a theme, maybe they are highlighting  that lipstick color and wanted that to be the focal point...we may not like it, to me the outfit sort of looked like a mourning attire, but runway fashion is like that and rarely meant to be worn exactly, 95% of everything gets re-fitted into Prêt-à-porter before being marketed.

The bottom line is that there should be some pride, or worth for the people of India in the fact that even while pushing 50 she is still appreciated, respected & gracing the runways of Paris fashion week, because the one thing that is very clear is that she is in some way representing India and doing it in a favorable way.

briahna thumbnail

Not happening anymore 

She trying her best tho 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen a pattern here, all the things like sexism, misgony and age shamming is remembered when their favourite actress is criticized. Otherwise it's okay to criticized when it comes to the actresses they do not like. 

Either you apply for all actresses or accept not everyone one will like the way your favourite is looking right now. 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone is talking about Aish but I'm here wondering why this 🤬Amber Turd is not cancelled?

Edited by galaxyfan - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Why haven’t they cancelled Amber psycho Heard, yet?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Everyone is talking about Aish but I'm here wondering why this 🤬Amanda Turd is not cancelled?

Who is Amanda? Another should be cancelled but not yet cancelled celeb? 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Who is Amanda? Another should be cancelled but not yet cancelled celeb? 

I meant Amber. I can't believe she is still getting endorsement deals.

Edited by galaxyfan - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Just search Amanda Heard and Johnny Deop.

The girl single handedly killed his career. She is an abuser and manipulator.

Amber Herd?