Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IWishICould

What is with this infinite line of stars under her post? Is she stupid.. it is so annoying 🙄🤣

Haha she adds those stars in every post.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: josh135

Haha she adds those stars in every post.

😖 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't like it when you guys mock her when she's literally minding her own business ❤️

I wish I had a way to convey this message to her: Urvashi, do NOT share your identification details on the internet. And if you do, please mask the barcodes & other sensitive details. Too late now, but hope she abstains in the future.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tapori

I don't like it when you guys mock her when she's literally minding her own business ❤️

I wish I had a way to convey this message to her: Urvashi, do NOT share your identification details on the internet. And if you do, please mask the barcodes & other sensitive details. Too late now, but hope she abstains in the future.

Sorry. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This girl never learns does she 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah yeah. whatever!!!"youngest", "first", "only female"... only constants in whatever posts she makes..

Wondering once again how the hell did she even win whatever pageant title she had won when Sonam, Alia and Ananya sound more wise and intelligent than her...

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IWishICould

What is with this infinite line of stars under her post? Is she stupid.. it is so annoying 🙄🤣

Its like those vellas who write jai sree ram 100 times on paper, thinking all their wishes would be fulfilled