Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I just logged into Insta and saw SaiShi’s stories….

That one post/repost story

Tazbu babies❤️

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

HOLYGOODNES!!!!!!!

Anjali, you are a babe! Thank you SO much for the GIFs and the tag! I would've totally missed this otherwise and I can't watch the episode for another 6-8 hours! 

Pallu with her pallu tucked in is a sight for sore eyes. That kamar is to die for! Raghav needs to do more with that sight than just push her away from his daaru! 😉

The hand holding/teasing has me grinning like a fool! A royal, hopelessly in love, FOOL! I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach and this isn't even my love story! I've been dying to see such a light hearted, easy going, domesticated episode and at last, mil gaya! It looks like SaiShi did complete justice to it and how can they not, it all seems SO natural, SO organic, the flow is seamless. ❤️☺️

Part of me has no words to describe how I feel and the other part of me can't stop babbling. Cannot wait to watch this episode! ❤️❤️

The only tiny bit of critique I have is that I wish they showed her in more kurtis or athletic wear during her recovery. Sarees don't seem ideal to wear/carry at that time, but chalo, forgiven. Shivangi's blue kurti was very well placed, SO glad it got screen time! 😆

P.S. Mereko apple wali baat pe update hona mangta. Please.

Scene dyaan se dekhna 

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Girlsssssss🤗

I am back home🥳

Kal se super active, pakka wala promise❤️

Welcome back! We missed you! ❤️

I'm depending on you for tags, jaaneman. Meri nand ki shaadi hai iss weekend so I'll hardly be able to keep up for the next couple of days. 😒

Kuch likho yaar... please! Epic episode apparently, the GIFs are to die for! 

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Oh my 🙈 Anjali Anjali, what a day to start with these goofballs and your gifs , love you girl 🤗💔

These two may look hard outside to the world but when these two are together, they're cute little kid's☺️💔

My heart fluttering the way he pampers and taking care of her, she only wanted that love from him and she deserved it too, poor girl gone through a lot on life 💔

The way he is sitting on bed and feeding to her like a kid ☺️☺️ sure saishi would have best time when he platting her hair , Shivu was smiling when he opened the hair and the way he asked sorry after experimenting her hair ,oh my 🙈☺️.. saishi using their own dress 😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUelnZhqGyd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That two side hugs 🤗 it's really giving the vibes of saishi, so love and warmth☺️.. raghav is looking so cool 😎 and good on casuals💔.. phone only ring on wrong time for our raghvi want to throw Veena aunty and raghav phone on the Arabian Sea😡 oh my that tease and pull, the way they're seeing each other lips ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUezA11ls2B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

She is so happy 😁 to destroy her daru sautan on a bucket🤣 oh my 🙈 when he said enough of your play now come on go out from here , it's so cute he lifted and put outside but she still wants to go 🤣 his hands on her waist and they looked so natural and comfortable like a normal couple☺️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUfNaW9qAmf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Please ask aunty and sister to marry these goofballs 🤗 instead daily killing us with a slow poison 🤪 thank you dear 😳for capturing beautiful moments with captions.

Gayu 

Can’t get over today’s episode at all ..❤️ every scene was to die for ☺️😳

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You mean this mistymelody😉😉? (Sorry, i still don't know your name,,what should i call you.?)

Ren, see this..

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

I just logged into Insta and saw SaiShi’s stories….

That one post/repost story

Tazbu babies❤️

Comfort level dekh rahi hain. His shoulder crossing hers. Her grip on his elbow. His boyish full smile . Her teasing him why he is so happy despite knowing the reason oh so well. Him taking the bait and openly flirting by calling her the reason of his happiness and adding the camera bit just so that he escape pit pitt pitt

And and and she called him happy tazbu. As ren said, it surely hits different when she says it❤️

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

You mean this mistymelody😉😉? (Sorry, i still don't know your name,,what should i call you.?)

Ren, see this..

Yes yes .. when he walked away he put it in the mouth 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

getting major FOMo now☹️
 Give me the highlights na if you have time😘

Go through last ten pages or so in the previous AT. As such there's no highlights. Just their hands and legs and smiles.

Misty, yes he ate the apple. It wasn't too visible but I saw it.

Zasha, I'm so happy you're back to being active.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anjali thank you for those gifs it feels like I am watching epi again ❤️

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I am telling you Ren, I guess SaiShi "shares" and "does" stuff to and with each other in real more than RaghVi are given in the show ..... e.g. Sai always resting/holding his hand on her kamar or elsewhere more than R does to P. Like today's episode, why R did not get to hold P by her kamar when she was in that gorgeous red saree with her pallu tucked in and fully exposing her sexy kamar???? Why, oh why!!! 

Yeh kaisa dukh hain yaar 😭

bold: yes, you will see he quickly threw the piece and then putting in his coat with free hands 😃

Maybe Anjali can make a slow motion GIF to confirm 🤣

I'm salty about him not touching her bare waist. Itni mushkil se she ties her pallu to her kamar. Wasted opportunity. 

No comments on Saishi coz my mind already in the gutter. Saishi are giving me major raghvi parallels.