Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

dd ka delusions se pali ek aur mudda - pregnant hone se date pe jaane ka haq ki ladayi👍🏼

ab voh tyaag nahi karegi🤣

Tyaag ne phir SE entry maari😵

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

He had that during SK adi face off fight.. N he recovered as said by him n sumbul in some interview n live.. 

But utna action nahi batayenge ab.. Batayenge bhi to what reason??? Didi k liye itni maar khayega adi

DD ke Liye na maar khayega na maarega kisiko😆

Nowadays he isn't doing much for Imlie then forget about DD!! 

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Sundar will save imlie BS se kuch nae hota ub  😆

😆 BS ban gayaa hai nikamma .. Dev 2.0  useless!!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

oppo he had back injury after bike accident scene. He did gave piggy ride to Imlie after that😆. And on Janmashtami he did lifted Imlie.🤔

shahed the pain increased or nei toh fully recover nei hui . iss taraki pain easily nei jatee.. otherwise after that fight stunt extreme level action nei kiaa abhitak .. sumbu baccha ittusa usko uthane keyaa jor laga  hoga

i hope he will be back on stunts

and as er the bts .. sundur may save badke kaka, preet , nishu bageraaa from any incident .. adi imlie ka scene kal rat 3 a.m. tak shoot huaa

i dont think sundar is going to save imlie 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved this interview by Gashmeer! Interviewer asked great questions and Gash answered them honestly. Lovely to see someone being so open and transparent. He answered all of the fans questions on his character butchering candidly. The guy has my respect. 

Best part of the interview was GM validating what we knew all long that Malini is a emotional blackmailer who has manipulated him for 7 long years! 
That and his clear acknowledgement that AKT’s character has been butchered in recent tracks by none other than the makers/ writers themselves. My worry is if the makers are truly this shallow - will we end up with Adini baby or will TRP concerns prevent this from happening.
Loved all points except his view regarding the rape baby. So he would prioritize bacha over Imlie anyday? Pls let her go and live her life in peace. He has no right to traumatize a 19 year old like this. Putting baby first gives Malini the perfect tool to hold him to lifelong blackmail and I cannot watch that.

After reading his interview - I’ve lost all respect for the makers and writers. Spoiling a show for no reason at all! Nervous about what’s in store for us - and also if he will up and leave if it all gets too much! 

https://www.filmibeat.com/amphtml/interviews/exclusive-interview-gashmeer-mahajani-you-should-be-known-for-your-body-of-work-321973.html?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Loved this interview by Gashmeer! Interviewer asked great questions and Gash answered them honestly. Lovely to see someone being so open and transparent. He answered all of the fans questions on his character butchering candidly. The guy has my respect. 

https://www.filmibeat.com/amphtml/interviews/exclusive-interview-gashmeer-mahajani-you-should-be-known-for-your-body-of-work-321973.html?__twitter_impression=true

Thanks for sharing ppak.. bechara GM is like what should I do I’m being handed crappy script and I’m trying to justify it through acting😆

Still reading brb..

Edited by jojo_mojo - 2 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ikr - something we all suspected and now know for sure! 

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited..was an old picture

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

i thinks he wore same sari the day they were leaving for PD  and came back with police so don't know wither new or old

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

Not sure if new..if yes, then new day with Meethi at Tripathi house

this is her hostage wala outfit, old picture