Riddhima ts (two shot)- Fury.. Part 1 and 2- Page 1 complete

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, again i am writing something with my own interpretation. Riddhima is bold and fiery, not gonna tolerate all the nuisance. 

Part 1

The sound of gunshot reverberated through the VR mansion, Vansh smriks and felt happy that Riddhima has chosen him and killed that Kabir. Ahana was feeling scared, if had killed Kabir, Vansh would accept her, they all went outside, and everyone gasped as Riddhima was standing near Kabir's body with a bullet hole in his head,

D- Riddhima? Yeh tumne kya kiya?.

R- Ask your Grandson, he asked for a proof that i loved him and here the proof. Vansh could sense something had changed in her, she was acting so cold.

Ah- You, i will kill you..tumne mere Kabir ko maar dala. You..

Before Ahana could speak more, Riddhima grabbed her neck and started choking her, 

R- Jab se aayi ho bahut bakwass kar chuki ho. I think tumhe bhi Kabir ke pass bhej dene chaiye.

M- Di.. stop..A young man in his 20's had kept a hand on her, and all her anger melted away. 

R- Jason..you are back. 

J- Ofcourse di..he signaled his man to take care of the body.

J- And you lady..agar marna nahi hain. Toh keep your mouth shut.

R- Aare woh sab chod, chalo let's go inside. I have so much to catch up on..

Riddhima pushed past the family, giggling and smiling with Jason. He also didn't like how she ignored him, and went past him without looking at him. Riddhima took Jason back to her room,

R- Sit here. I will be back.

J- Sure.

After cleaning herself up and changing into nightwear, she went outside. Jason was as usual poking around, she went close to him and caught his ears,

J- Di..owww..

R- Why are you poking in my things..?

J- Just like that..and how are you?

R- Good, just realized what an idiot i was to believe in love..we don't have the luxury to love.

I- Dekha bhai, i told you na. Riddhima is her with her so called friend. Kuch toh sharam kar lo..you are married. Riddhima bolted up from the bed and would have almost hit Ishani if not for Jason holding her back. 

R- Tum jaise character less ladki mujhe bol rahi hain. Baacha kisi aur ka and shaadi kisi aur se..and meri life hain mere business so shut up.

R- And tum Vansh, bolte rehthe ho ki you love me, but tumhari family aaye din meri bezzati karti hain and tum khade ho dekhte rehthe ho..

J- Di, calm down please..

R- Let go of me, Jason. Come on i will stay in the guestroom with you.

J- Sure..

The next day, Riddhima had cooked breakfast for her and Jason and they were enjoying it sitting on the sofa, the others were getting irritated, 

Ch- Dekho toh kaise mazze kar rahi hain.

D- Pata nahi kya ho gaya hain usse..

I- Jayada hi bhav kha rahi hain.

R- Guys, come here aaj movie dekhte hain.

V- Subah subah?

R- Trust me, tumhare hosh udd jayegae Vansh. Jason start the show..

Jason opened the TV, and the first thing it showed was Anupriya talking to Kabir and telling her something against Vansh, then it was shown how she hurt and injected Sia with paralyzing agent..

The movie continued with every torture Riddhima had faced, Ishani throwing her in a coal filled room, nails under the carpet, Aryan misbehaving with her and everything Vansh and Ahana did to her.

R- So, you see Jason this is what i get in the name of Love. 

V- Riddhima, i didn't know. 

R- Pata hota, toh bhi kya kar lete. Tum sirf dard dena jante ho..galti meri thi that i fell in love with you..but now i have the perfect solution to my mistake. 

V- What is it?

R- Divorce..

Ps- Hey guys, this is the first part. Hope you guys like it. It will not a happy ending for Riansh. Do comment please. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wohh Really Loved it 😍😍

And thank God ridhu is bold and fiery.. 

Loved her attitude β™₯️β™₯️

And Jason 😍😍 kaisa ho ga,  kaisa dikhta hoga?  πŸ˜‚

But yeah it was a fantastic and mind blowing update 😍😍

raveena0605 thumbnail

Jo bhi favorite actor ho hindi tv ka..

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb amazing... Loved it

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Amazing 

blackdress thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

I never wanted them in toxic relationship, hope you give deserving end focusing self respect

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Too good Raveena...😘😘😘

Bold Riddhu who gives it back to those who wronged her ...😎😎😎

RS clan ki ab bajegi band ....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

raveena0605 thumbnail

Part 2- It's better to walk away sometimes. 

Everyone was either happy and in Vansh's case he was stunned. He didn't want to lose her, he knew that in his anger he had not thoroughly looked at all the evidences, but he won't allow her to leave, 

V- No, you can't do that. 

R(scoffs)- I stopped caring, the minute you asked me to prove my love. You say you are different than Kabir but you are nothing but a egotistical, manipulator. 

R- Also here is the letter i had written to you. Incase you think i am still lying. 

V- Riddhima please..

D- Han beta hume maaf kar do.

R- Tell me something Dadi, Vansh tumne jo bhi mere saath kiya wohi cheez agar Angre Ishani ke saath karta toh? Ya yehi sab Sia ke saath hota toh? Would you both have allowed them to go back to their husbands

Both of them were silent knowing that of if it had been Ishani or Sia in Riddhima's place they would asked them to leave their husbands as well. 

R- My decision is final, kal tak tumhe Divorce paper mil jayegaye. Please do sign it. Goodbye, hope meet never again.

J- Di, let's go aapka saman i have kept in the car.

R- Let's go.

Five Years Later 

Jason and his men were running around the mansion, trying to find someone. Jason sat on the stairs tried of running around, when suddenly a little girl in ponytails and black leather top and skirt, with a toy gun shouted at him,

G- Hands up..tu are under ar..arest.

J- Oh man, tumne mujhe phir se dhoond liya.

R- Aur tum hamesha intentionally har jaate ho.

G- Mumma.. she ran and hugged Riddhima. 

R- Oh my Vanu bear. I missed you. 

G- Mere chocolates kahan hain?

R- I thought you love me..but aapko toh sirf chocolate se pyaar hai..Mumma is going away then..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

V- No sowwy.. I lobe you.

R- I love you too dear..here you go..she gave her the chocolates and she took it to share it with Jason and his men..

Riddhima smiled, the only thing good that came out of her toxic relationship was her angel, and she had decided when the time is right she will tell Vanya about Vansh but it will her decision what she wants to do with them.

Jason looked at Riddhima, even though she had separated from Vansh, he knows apart of her still loves him. And that's why she had asked him to keep an eye on him and the family. 

J- Sis, about the family..

R- What happened?

J- Well Ishani and Angre have separated. Dadi died of a heart attack, few months later miss Sia too. Chanchal and Aryan left. Ahana was killed by a gang she had stolen money from.

J- Vansh is in a mental asylum. He still doesn't want to believe that you have left.

R- Serves them right. 

J- Do you still love him?

R- I remember him from time to time. But i only love you and my daughter. 

Love requires trust, respect and commitment to the smallest of things. Abuse or betrayal will only make way for resentment and hatred, if you hate being with them, toh sometimes it is better to walk for your mental peace.

Ps- Hey guys, i hope you guys like the end. I really needed a redemption track in the serial, but we all what we got. Hope you guys understand her decision..please do comment..

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's was really very interesting and amazing story.. 

Really vansh should believe her at least give her chance πŸ€”πŸ€”

And vanu was just like his dad..  Playing with guns πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

And then she is keeping eye on them, We can understand the pain the one whom we loves doesn't believes you and says to you prove your love for us is really difficult thing to do..  But yea really it was fantastic update 😍😍😍

Very well and outstanding written ✌✌✌

raveena0605 thumbnail

Thanks, this show had the capability of becoming so much more, but anyway aur request ho toh bhejna. Also tumhare suggestions for my story..kab tak aayegaye.