Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I have seen a lot of people say what Virat has done or is doing are "mistakes". To be honest, from my POV, whatever Virat has been doing up until now can no longer be counted as a mistake. Mistakes happen when your action was unintended. Virat has been intentionally hurting Sai under the pretext that "If I hurt, then you also have to feel the pain" That is just so wrong on so many levels. That's a very low blow. What happened on the honeymoon trip, after that I don't expect him to be nice to be Sai BUT at the same time, I don't expect an IPS officer to forget his manners or humanity for that matter. 

He has always been someone who got so easily swayed by Patralekha. WHY? Virat claims that she is nothing but a friend, then why does he show her to be superior not just to his wife but also to every other woman in his house who he claims to love. WHY does she hold so much importance in his life? WHY is her "maan-sammaan" Virat's responsibility especially even now that her husband is back? Virat openly tells Sai that he should be like Patralekha. WHY would any man claiming to love a woman ask her to become like somebody else? 

Virat loves Patralekha and will forever be emotionally attached to her. Her importance will never decline for him even if she murders Sai or anyone else in front of him. Sai is just someone who has become his zidd and a rebound because he can't have Patralekha. If Virat no longer has feelings for Patralekha, then she will never have the power to emotionally manipulate him but as we see the reigns of Virat, his thought process, and all his emotions are in the hands of Patralekha. There is so much more I wanna write but I don't want to hurt my brain.

All I want to say is, no matter what ways of redemption they try to show for Virat, the character has lost its essence. For me personally, nothing will be able to make me see Virat as I used to see him in the initial days. It has been way too many times with his vicious cycle. 

[not proofread]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A gree....vIRAT n his ethics have been flushed down the gutter. 

The only outcome i expect from the aftermath of Sai's accident of precap is she forgets this Virat named GRAHAN of her life forever. Asliyat mein, Virat sai ki kundali mein Shani banke baitha hai.

Her life wont move an inch fwd till her stars are free of this grahan.

Aisa kaala dosh hai virat uski life ka

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Till the time Virat was indifferent, it was good to watch. Suddenly he is angry all the time for no apparent reason. It's like he is taking out his frustration. While Sai thinks it is because Samrat has returned, Patralekha is happy to add fuel to fire. Virat is unable to understand anything as his mind is clouded. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Exactly indifferent was fine but now Virat has turned inhumane. He has started deriving pleasure from hurting Sai in the presence of his best friend.